PDA

View Full Version : kryptview arnet a700c

bedrockbaz
22nd December, 2008, 11:13 PM
hello i'm a newbie i'm waiting for my cables to come from ebay then hopefully download 28112008 update, is it straight forward? do i have to install a driver onto my pc?:santaclaus:

bugaloo41
24th December, 2008, 02:36 PM
Download the newest firmware - the 29th. Easy to flash and no you shouldn`t need drivers.

sanddy
8th May, 2009, 12:52 PM
any one have a code for kryptview

caveman_nige
8th May, 2009, 01:00 PM

At the top of the kryptview section is a permanent thread in red known as a 'sticky', this thread will give you the links to the latest firmware for this box as and when it becomes available... Have a read of it and click on the links for the firmware.... http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f99/new-kryptview-firmware-19-03-09-a-33271/

I do not know where firmware is for the 29th as mentioned by bugaloo41... But normally it would be in the sticky if we had a link to it...

wilf
8th May, 2009, 01:17 PM
the firmware 29/11/08 is in the download section and was a very good firmware all channels work fine but the newest firmware which caveman nige pointed out is also very good but with a much better epg (programme guide)

rami
10th May, 2009, 12:42 AM
Could you let me know how to download this update?

Thanks
Rami

wilf
10th May, 2009, 03:58 AM
Could you let me know how to download this update?

Thanks
Rami

hello rami, you obviously found out by yourself as you have downloaded 1 item but if you havent already got it you will also need the downloader. here it is Digital Kaos - Downloads - Arnet Kryptview Loader (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads/arnet-kryptview/31/arnet-kryptview-loader-426/) just in case you wondering why the binfile wont go to box lol!!!!!!!

jessii
10th May, 2009, 10:22 PM
sorry, totally new at this. I have downloaded the loader and the update but im not sure how to work either of them.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

wilf
10th May, 2009, 10:24 PM
sorry, totally new at this. I have downloaded the loader and the update but im not sure how to work either of them.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

you will need rs232 null cable to send the firmware to the box

jessii
10th May, 2009, 10:26 PM
yea, i have that. I just don't know how to get the update and loader to work together if you get what I mean, or how to send either of them to the box

wilf
10th May, 2009, 10:32 PM
have you extracted the files you downloaded that looked like a pile of books on your desk top,

jessii
10th May, 2009, 10:35 PM
iv extracted the loader. Thats turned into STB editor. But the updater doesnt give me the option to extract

wilf
10th May, 2009, 10:36 PM
right click on the file and click on the extract here

jessii
10th May, 2009, 10:38 PM
the updater doesnt have that option. Only to compress

wilf
10th May, 2009, 10:42 PM
ok double click on the loader it should look like a grey satalite dish then press green download another box appears saying code send

wilf
10th May, 2009, 11:08 PM
looks like you gone off now so i'll leave these instructions for you to flash the box
:: leave box switched off
:: connect cable to puter then to box (null cable)
:: Find the stb editor on desktop (it looks like a grey satalite dish) and double click with mouse
:: Press on the green download button
:: another box appears (code send)
:: press open
:: locate the latest bin file 19/3/09 (should be on desktop)
:: click on it once so is highlighted
:: press open
:: this info is now in the box that says file
:: press start
:: switch box back on
:: you should now see download going up in percentage (on puter)
:: green line should be going round and round (on box display)
:: when it gets to 100% look on box front the green line should now be going round really fast (flashing)
:: dont disconnect cables until box switches itself off and on again (reboots)

wilf
24th May, 2009, 01:36 PM
am searching for answers on this subject
hi lordcarson there are many answers if you dont post a question how can we answer it lol