PDA

View Full Version : service impossible to erase after mileage audi a3 from 2007

motorsport
12th August, 2011, 08:16 PM
hello i try to reset service but when i reset all is ok but after swich ignition off service comme again
i meet this always this probleme when car come with service and do mileage corection by obd on A3 after 2006 i hope theres is some expert have solution thanks :dontknow:

z786
12th August, 2011, 08:29 PM
you need VCDS, in there is option to reset SRI properly, on these the clearing of adaptation number 2 doesnt work

motorsport
12th August, 2011, 09:06 PM
vcds dont work i thinks also when swith off ignition and on service come back again
all car with micronas when do corection by obd after car get sporatic error same dp3 enigma smelecom..

cokolo
12th August, 2011, 09:23 PM
vcds dont work i thinks also when swith off ignition and on service come back again
all car with micronas when do corection by obd after car get sporatic error same dp3 enigma smelecom..

Abritus micronas normal operation :hmmmm:

motorsport
12th August, 2011, 09:37 PM
Abritus micronas normal operation :hmmmm:

i never test micronas with abritus on audi A3 i test alone goLf 2006 2008 2 i try to erase service wirh commander but no result

pinkfloyd5eg
12th August, 2011, 10:11 PM
i never test micronas with abritus on audi A3 i test alone goLf 2006 2008 2 i try to erase service wirh commander but no result

hi mate , which tool did you use to adjust mileage for that car ?? can you also please read eeprom dump then upload it here ??
also, I still believe that original VCDS can reset the service for this car but using the (SRI RESET Button) not through the instrument adaptation channel .

Good Luck...

cokolo
12th August, 2011, 11:00 PM

Abritus works very,very good all micronas 32729,327...... and after odo-corection every time erase servis with commander is successful , from my experience:wink:

z786
12th August, 2011, 11:13 PM
i have NEVER had a problem after doing correction, only once i reset service and it came on a day after on A3 but i reset again with VCDS and it was sorted

dashtec
13th August, 2011, 02:26 AM
ive had this problem with audi a3, my solution using vcd go into sri, from drop down menu select delivery inspection or something like that, its last option, select and perform sri,

service reminder gone

press the thank button if info useful

motorsport
15th August, 2011, 03:00 AM
maybe EXE123 know solution

drkyra
15th August, 2011, 10:50 AM
will work with vcds - but dont use SRI RESET Button -
you have to do this through the instrument adaptation.
you have to do some chanels - but there is one chanel not to change. i dont remebter which one, this car i ever have to try some times and some channels. If you change one chanel remeber the current value, maybe you have to rechange. This service reset and adaption need more time than mileage correction. Only SRI Reset never works for me in this car. i use original vcds.

jarecki55
15th August, 2011, 08:27 PM
easy and simply way just push the button on dash and switch on key :)

diagtech
15th August, 2011, 08:34 PM
You need to use vcds go into sri reset and do mileage based reset then go into control unit instrument select chanel 2 and put a zero in there job done

Babanovski
15th August, 2011, 11:43 PM
with vcds go to adaptation canal 2 wher is 1 or 11 put 0 end job done. lots of time diagnostic equipment cant automaticli reset service of loth vag cars. with this method work100%

diagtech
15th August, 2011, 11:50 PM
You need to do mileage based reset aswell on uk cars anyway definitely done loads of these if you do as i said in previous post that is it.

motorsport
16th August, 2011, 01:51 AM
adaptation canal 2 not working it working same i ask at bigin service go off but after switch ignition off and make on service wil be show:shot: