PDA

View Full Version : Chelski! What a load of .....

chunder
23rd December, 2008, 12:22 AM
So sad to see Terry sent off. Only thing which would have improved my night would have been Lampard and Ballack off as well.

Perhaps the yellow cards for dissent will begin to improve their discipline but somehow I doubt it. In fact, I hope it doesn't. Would be delighted to see them get many more bookings for childish and unprofessional behaviour. The dead hand of the Spcial (Needs) One is still at work and they remain a bunch of prima donna tossers. I thought Ballack should have been booked for trying to con the ref that Cahill had fouled him.

A good result tonight for the true Merseyside team. :thefinger:

opsmonkey
23rd December, 2008, 12:43 AM
So sad to see Terry sent off. Only thing which would have improved my night would have been Lampard and Ballack off as well.

Perhaps the yellow cards for dissent will begin to improve their discipline but somehow I doubt it. In fact, I hope it doesn't. Would be delighted to see them get many more bookings for childish and unprofessional behaviour. The dead hand of the Spcial (Needs) One is still at work and they remain a bunch of prima donna tossers. I thought Ballack should have been booked for trying to con the ref that Cahill had fouled him.

A good result tonight for the true Merseyside team. :thefinger:

Thanks.. we are top on xmas day.. what a present.. the bitters have helped us in our 19th title

saj1985
23rd December, 2008, 01:35 AM
big phils record looks sh*t compared to your previous great manager,
AVRAM GRANT! lol

opsmonkey
23rd December, 2008, 01:47 AM
AVRAM GRANT! lol

who's a chelsea fan..?

im a liverpool fan and the guy who started the post is an everton fan..?

chunder
23rd December, 2008, 11:24 AM
AVRAM GRANT! lol

Whose previous manager???

I am a Gooner meself but I don't let that get in the way of reminding Scousers which is the true Merseyside team.

*cue incoming* :wink:

"Mighty Arsenal: Unique Prem record of a season undefeated"

thered
23rd December, 2008, 05:57 PM
Thanks.. we are top on xmas day.. what a present.. the bitters have helped us in our 19th title

now i used to think you talked sense 19th title har de har har har

gingerninja
24th December, 2008, 12:57 PM
this is great!
the big teams are not getting all there way although i must admit it looks like the title going to the man u.
im a villa fan and have started to think we can win it.

opsmonkey
24th December, 2008, 07:09 PM
this is great!
the big teams are not getting all there way although i must admit it looks like the title going to the man u.
im a villa fan and have started to think we can win it.

ha ha ha ha ha ha.. you'll get a nose bleed being so high up..

lfc4life
24th December, 2008, 07:12 PM
FORGET THE RIVALRY ITS CHRISTMAS TOMORROW FFS :D :D

opsmonkey
24th December, 2008, 07:58 PM
passion doesnt take a day off

who said this:

“Football is a matter of life and death, except more important”

lfc4life
24th December, 2008, 08:20 PM
bill shankly !!! lol

darmokbob
24th December, 2008, 08:43 PM
passion doesnt take a day off

who said this:

“Football is a matter of life and death, except more important”

Sorry but what he said was "Football isn't a matter of life and death its more important than that." the football master Bill Shankly.

DarMok.
http://i522.photobucket.com/albums/w344/darmokbob/Pool-of-Life-3.gif

opsmonkey
24th December, 2008, 09:17 PM
Sorry but what he said was "Football isn't a matter of life and death its more important than that." the football master Bill Shankly.

sorry i think you will find he said both.. the one i quoted he said first, the second is the most famous, which you quote as incorrect.. it should be

Some people believe football is a matter of life and death.
I'm very disappointed with that attitude.
I can assure you it is much, much more important than that

thered
24th December, 2008, 09:39 PM
i like this qoute

?My greatest challenge is not what?s happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their ****ing perch. And you can print that.?

opsmonkey
24th December, 2008, 09:41 PM
i think you will find it was:

“My greatest challenge is not what’s happening at the moment, my greatest challenge is to knock Liverpool right off their ****ing perch. And you can print that.”

with 18 & 5 we are still 1 & 2 firmly on our perch, when you are equal to us in greatness you can be reagarded as great

thered
24th December, 2008, 09:49 PM
lol you are predicatble m8 lol

18 and 5 it may be but current champs in both are united and you have had the chance to open a gap and blew it you may find one record is equalled this season m8 so enjoy it while it lasts

btw the quote is correct from britain's most succesfull manager

bet you cant wait till he's dead lol

bobbsy
24th December, 2008, 10:24 PM
With none of the top four winning last week MUTD will be licking their lips. They could have been 9 poins behind but as it is if they win their 2 games in hand will only be 1 point behind.
Being a Spurs fan its good to see Arsenal loose the plot - so have there supporters. Only a fool would believe they can win the title race.........sums up Arsenal fans for sure!

Watch out for Villa. They will be my bet to spring a surprise. Martin O is a cool dude & I wish he was manager at the Lane.