PDA

View Full Version : A bit of help

cr4cker
23rd December, 2008, 01:31 AM
Hey guys
I've dm7020 which is running gemini 4.2 at the moment (might flash it with darkstar 2 tomorrow).

Anyway I've been messing with this for a while and I'm still pretty confused about certain things. I've installed a few key downloader scripts , which all execute fine, but they never actually decode any of the encoded channels. Is there a something I'm missing or forgetting to do?

Most guides say install the script, run it, then start the cam, but they never say which cam or say whether or not you have to edit config files....bah, I'm lost!

I'd appreciate any help :santaclaus:

bulletz
23rd December, 2008, 02:04 AM
Try googling the eagal keys. FTP the files using flashfxp or whatever you use and put them in the var+scce folder. Download magic cam or ccam with the gemini add on manager, blue panel. it should now decrypt your channels. Let us know if it works.

opsmonkey
23rd December, 2008, 02:48 AM
cock all clears just by keys these days

cr4cker
23rd December, 2008, 01:51 PM
Thanks for the help with this bulletz.
I have CCcam installed and have tried a few key files but with no joy yet. I would imagine the keys I'm using are just way out of date. I'm dish is at 28.2E and from what I've been reading I'm not sure if there are even keys available for it.
Are the eagal keys actually spelled "eagal"? I've had no look with that, but did find "eagle" but they haven't been updated since June

opsmonkey
23rd December, 2008, 10:39 PM
you wont find any keys for anything on 28E mate.. its all NDS encryption

Curious123
23rd December, 2008, 11:33 PM
I would download and install the Satan Key bundle rather than mess about with any other keys. Install CCcam 2.0.11 and than try opening something other than channels on 28.2E

Motorsat
24th December, 2008, 12:19 AM
I would download and install the Satan Key bundle rather than mess about with any other keys. Install CCcam 2.0.11 and than try opening something other than channels on 28.2E

Would CCcam 2.0.11 and the Satan Key bundle work on a DM500+

I would like to get the movies channels on 28.2E, and channels on Hispasat 30W. Will probably be using PLi Jade image if my first flash goes successfully.

EDIT: If everything on 28.2E is a no-goer then whats needed to get 'Star Plus UK' channel on Intelsat 905 (24.5E), its Irdeto 2.

Curious123
24th December, 2008, 12:46 AM
28.2E is no goer without cardsharing. I can't find Star Plus Uk in my bouquets but if that the one that is on 28.2E than that will be no goer.

cr4cker
24th December, 2008, 12:55 AM
Ah crap, I never realised that. Thanks for the heads up all the same though. I'll give the satan keys a shot on something other than 28.2E like you said. Its a pity because my current setup works a treat!

Cheers for all the advice!

opsmonkey
24th December, 2008, 01:09 AM
Would CCcam 2.0.11 and the Satan Key bundle work on a DM500+

I would like to get the movies channels on 28.2E, and channels on Hispasat 30W. Will probably be using PLi Jade image if my first flash goes successfully.

EDIT: If everything on 28.2E is a no-goer then whats needed to get 'Star Plus UK' channel on Intelsat 905 (24.5E), its Irdeto 2.

you wont get anything on 28E with keys..

keys will open star plus on Intelsat, just google it..

you need to input keys manually or use something like MyDreambox KeyUpdater

Motorsat
24th December, 2008, 11:58 AM
you wont get anything on 28E with keys..

Thanks Opsmonkey for making this absolutely crystal clear. This saves us wasting a lot of time searching for something that isn't going to work. It seems that a subscription or c/s is the way to 28.2E.

Are Keys channel or encryption specific?

opsmonkey
24th December, 2008, 07:52 PM
Channel..

Just because one package will open with a set of keys doesnt mean all packages using the same encryption will open with the same keys