PDA

View Full Version : Sata Card for Laptop

shortyball
23rd December, 2008, 11:39 AM
Howdie.
With the release of 1.5 i release now i do not have a pc that my laptop doesnt have a sata slot for flashing my drive, does anyone know if it is possible to get a suitable card to plug into a laptop? do they do those type of things.?

jlively
24th December, 2008, 09:55 AM
Team executer do a Usb to Sata adapter which enabled you to flash an Hitachi drive in windows, not sure if it will work with samsung, benq and liteon drives as these can now be flashed in windows using the new jungle flasher

mickydibble
27th December, 2008, 07:19 PM
Team executer do a Usb to Sata adapter which enabled you to flash an Hitachi drive in windows, not sure if it will work with samsung, benq and liteon drives as these can now be flashed in windows using the new jungle flasher

do you mean that you dont now need a sata for benq etc....:vroam: flashed in windows?? thnx m

jlively
30th December, 2008, 06:05 PM
do you mean that you dont now need a sata for benq etc....:vroam: flashed in windows?? thnx m

You still need sata, but these drives can now be flashed in windows using the new jungle flasher, but im not sure if it supports sata to usb adapters.