PDA

View Full Version : Basic touch ups

thered
16th August, 2011, 08:38 PM
i would like to know if anyone has any info or can help with photoshop and documents

basically i am after 2 things one is to be able to edit the texts in pdf's to make the one i require and to fit seamlessly into the document without being noticed

the other is to add a picture over a picture on a document like a photo id and also add text to the same picture

PM if you dont want to talk over the net thank you

happy_highlander
16th August, 2011, 08:56 PM
Sounds like your trying to make fake id's. If it's so old folk can get on the bus cheap with a student card thats one thing but if it's so some underage nobber can get into a pub drink what they can't cope with then smash some innocent party goer over the head with a bottle because they are immature enough to think it's funny then I can't help m8:hmmmm:

thered
16th August, 2011, 09:03 PM
Sounds like your trying to make fake id's. If it's so old folk can get on the bus cheap with a student card thats one thing but if it's so some underage nobber can get into a pub drink what they can't cope with then smash some innocent party goer over the head with a bottle because they are immature enough to think it's funny then I can't help m8:hmmmm:

its for me tbh i need a few alias's and proof of addresses nothing major just comes in handy for certain practices nothing that will come under scrutiny like real passorts or DL just online pictures and documents to be sent through emails ect

i normally pay i guy but he only uses photo shop so i thought why not learn and cut him out

cunny
16th August, 2011, 09:23 PM
Deoends on the level you want to go into in photoshop, i'm far from an expert but its easy enough to pick up and there are tutorials out there

happy_highlander
16th August, 2011, 10:05 PM
its for me tbh i need a few alias's and proof of addresses nothing major just comes in handy for certain practices nothing that will come under scrutiny like real passorts or DL just online pictures and documents to be sent through emails ect

i normally pay i guy but he only uses photo shop so i thought why not learn and cut him out
there is a lite version of photoshop cs5 knocking about that doesn't need any crack or passwords but is full function you just can add any plugins it is called photoshop_CS5_portable_plus_topaz_bundle

thered
16th August, 2011, 10:35 PM
there is a lite version of photoshop cs5 knocking about that doesn't need any crack or passwords but is full function you just can add any plugins it is called photoshop_CS5_portable_plus_topaz_bundle

i have photoshop cs5 full version but i havent got a scooby doo

i would apreciate any tuts on photo image replacement and changing pdfs anyone can muster cheers

Deoends on the level you want to go into in photoshop, i'm far from an expert but its easy enough to pick up and there are tutorials out there

ok cheers any links

happy_highlander
16th August, 2011, 10:42 PM
i have photoshop cs5 full version but i havent got a scooby doo

i would apreciate any tuts on photo image replacement and changing pdfs anyone can muster cheers

ok cheers any links
Try 30 Best Adobe Photoshop CS5 Video Tutorials | CreativeFan (http://creativefan.com/30-best-adobe-photoshop-cs5-video-tutorials/) and see if it's any good to you. And for your pdf try http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110707132547AAdcXu5 there is a link to program download and starter tutorial

opsmonkey
16th August, 2011, 10:48 PM
or just speak to me mate ;)