PDA

View Full Version : Who'll win the EPL?

hibbyowl
23rd December, 2008, 02:40 PM
After Chelsea struggling against Everton and Arsenal and Liverpool drawing anyone think Man Utd will turn the screw after the year?

They've still to play the other 3 at OT as well.

Personally think they'll win it again unless Chelsea start firing on all cylinders again - quickly.

jckw
23rd December, 2008, 02:41 PM
yes they will win it

andy4
23rd December, 2008, 04:28 PM
looks like there giving it to man u
2 games in hand wigan & fulham(i think) so thats 6pts
which puts them 1pt behind
and we all know what utd are like after new year

thered
23rd December, 2008, 05:04 PM
im taking nothing for granted and in truth united have been pretty poor so far this season ronaldo's not living up to his billing and berbatov has not set the world alight

fulham are doing ok and on there day wigan can give most teams a run,thing is at the minute seems like no one wants to take the reigns but i do expect united to improve in the second half of the season but only time will tell and this world club championship may provide more hinderence than help

we shall see what comes

stinker
23rd December, 2008, 07:45 PM
liverpool for me

shady77
23rd December, 2008, 07:46 PM
Tamworth!!!....
oh wait, thats conference north.... sorry

saj1985
23rd December, 2008, 08:39 PM
not just sayin this because im a man utd fan but,
i think we'll win it,
its this time of year where we really get into 5th gear!

COME ON UNITEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED lol

davieboy.rfc
23rd December, 2008, 11:21 PM
chelsea or man u as liverpool wont have the staying power

opsmonkey
24th December, 2008, 12:11 AM
chelsea or man u as liverpool wont have the staying power

yep.. people have been saying that since august.."Liverpool dont have the staying power"

funny 4 months later and we are top.... still... looks like staying power to me

Bulld0g
24th December, 2008, 09:57 AM
Liverpool have been the strongest finishers in the prem over the last few years. I don't think we will win it.We have dropped too many points at home to teams you would expect to beat. I think the mancs will win it but never say never, we have been shite the first half of the season but we are still top :)

smokey_jnr
24th December, 2008, 10:56 AM
watch out for the villa..!! if they get a decent striker they could be in with a chance

lfc4life
27th December, 2008, 09:55 AM
Well i think it will be decided in the next month i say because im sure if my team stay top we will do it. But its all about trying to capitalize on other teams mistakes tho :D which we are not doing! :(

lfc4life
27th December, 2008, 11:50 AM
Arsene Wenger and Martin O'Neill in touchline bust-up | The Sun |Sport|Football (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article2072830.ece)

Arsene wenger clamis that martin o'neill got to the ref!

or was it that aresnal can't hold a lead??