PDA

View Full Version : Help needed from a tuner as close as possible to Asti, Italy

alexs307
17th August, 2011, 11:43 PM
My best friend travelled from Romania to his mother in Italy. On the road, his car, an E-Klass 2.2CDI, suffered an EGR failure in Austria. Car went into limp mode, my friend travelled on almost no power and reached destination of Asti, Italy. He went to Mercedes dealer, they diagnosed the car - EGR failure. Repair cost is too much.

I need someone as close as possible to Asti, Italy, that has a decent tool for reading/writing ECU's, eventually some tester to clear DTC's inside ECU, to help me read the car's dump, send it to me via email, I will close EGR in software, I send it back, then he will flash the ecu with new software, and hopefully the car will be alive again and my friend will reach back Romania ok.

The car is my 2003. Ecu is EDC16. I am willing to pay for this service. All you have to do is read ecu/send dump/receive dump/write ecu. My friend can travel a distance to your location, no problem.

Thank you in advance.
Alex

alexs307
18th August, 2011, 08:18 AM
No one? Help!

carmageddon
18th August, 2011, 08:40 AM
hallo

I'm in Verbania,170 km from Asti on Lake Maggiore.
if your friend with car can to get here i can help him.

alexs307
18th August, 2011, 10:16 AM
My friend is searching at the moment the local tuner in order to read/write the ecu. If he fails to find him, I'll take your choice.

Please PM with phone number.

alexs307
19th August, 2011, 10:13 AM
Failed to find someone close to Asti, everyone is in vacation unfortunately, due to lack of time the car is on its way to Romania in limp mode. I'll solve it here.
Thanks anyway.