PDA

View Full Version : subs

reducate
18th August, 2011, 09:57 AM
can any1 tell me what happens once u have paid for ur subs

enterprise1701
18th August, 2011, 10:07 AM
YOU SIT AND WAIT AND HOPE AND PRAY..

i have lost all interest in the sv7 now and am going over to the sat side..
learning slowly at the moment..
but getting there..

we should all have listened and learned from the start when the mention of having to pay subs was suddenly mentioned and expirey dates were introduced..

A LOT OF CLEVER PEOPLE ARE ON THIS FORUM..
and they had been warning us..

ramjamman
18th August, 2011, 10:21 AM

but getting there..

we should all have listened and learned from the start when the mention of having to pay subs was suddenly mentioned and expirey dates were introduced..

yes u bang on m8 i also go sat way now

reducate
18th August, 2011, 10:38 AM
what u mean sat way

ramjet
18th August, 2011, 10:48 AM
what u mean sat way

same principle but using satellite

reducate
18th August, 2011, 11:00 AM
where and how much are they

enterprise1701
18th August, 2011, 11:36 AM
where and how much are they
i am startin with a basic sky dish and box..
looking to get a combo box hopefully next week on cardshare..

lincsat
18th August, 2011, 02:15 PM

but getting there..

Sit and wait - yes
Hope & Pray - No, just wait the 12-48 Hours

You do know that you have to pay subs to a Sat server and they have expiry dates?

You do usually get many more channels on Satellite and there are many more servers to choose from but they also usually cost more than the SV server. Not everyone can have a dish and if you already have a SV box, the initial investment is low.

enterprise1701
18th August, 2011, 02:27 PM
although that may be true the sv gang had acted in a very underhanded way in that they just suddenly spring things on you and gave false promises..
if the sat side has many options then that is were i am heading..

ASEK
18th August, 2011, 02:48 PM
well someone posted it was less than ?6 a month for all 28E and ppv events so thats not bad?

lincsat
18th August, 2011, 04:50 PM
although that may be true the sv gang had acted in a very underhanded way in that they just suddenly spring things on you and gave false promises..
if the sat side has many options then that is were i am heading..

Which SV "gang" would that be? The original group that got closed down or the new group that setup a new server and gave many people free access to it?

well someone posted it was less than ?6 a month for all 28E and ppv events so thats not bad?

Cheapest I have seen is ?10 for a single Month with 12 Months from ?50, I don't think that included PPV though and I don't know how good that is. There is no doubt that Satellite is potentially better if you make the investment.

There is no evidence that the new Starview are the evil money-grabbers that some people make them out to be.

enterprise1701
18th August, 2011, 05:25 PM
i had no knowledge of the original lot..
just that i paid ?99.0 for my box and a guy came round and charged me ?50 to set it up..

the group i had been trying to get in touch with "ie"the kiddie just seem to disapear then reapear when felt like..
even now out of curiousity i have tried to get onto mystarview.com and it is a dead site at the moment..
live as i entered id but then came up as page cannot be displayed..
AND THAT IS CUSTOMER SERVICE??
before you ask,,no i have not paid as i had not been able to get on their site..

brainwave
18th August, 2011, 05:30 PM
Which SV "gang" would that be? The original group that got closed down or the new group that setup a new server and gave many people free access to it?

Cheapest I have seen is ?10 for a single Month with 12 Months from ?50, I don't think that included PPV though and I don't know how good that is. There is no doubt that Satellite is potentially better if you make the investment.

There is no evidence that the new Starview are the evil money-grabbers that some people make them out to be.

:cobblers:
I suppose i would be promoting them as well if i was a moderator on their forum, and SV dont do PPV and never have, same group running it no different, just certain people taking a back seat now that is all.

astro77
18th August, 2011, 08:18 PM
Cheapest I have seen is ?10 for a single Month with 12 Months from ?50, I don't think that included PPV though and I don't know how good that is.

Well i pay less than 10 pound a month and get all HD and 3D and ppv boxing and wrestling and its pretty much glitch free.

satsmo
18th August, 2011, 08:27 PM
A payserver is just that, regardless of how you dress it up or how cheap it is, or who is running it.

Closed and so will any other threads mentioning money for services.