PDA

View Full Version : Blu ray + divx player

trickykid
23rd December, 2008, 03:48 PM
Hello there,
i've been looking for a blu ray that has divx player too. I know there's is a panasonic one in the market.
Any other brands? any good reviews? does it has the latest firmware?
Thanks in advance.
Trickykid

BobbyX
26th December, 2008, 11:54 AM
don't buy blu-ray. unless ur the kind of fool that bought betamax and minidiscs.
seriously, its yesterday jam. a flash in the pan fad.
u cant put on a silver suit and claim you r from the future any more blu-ray can claim to be the future

Jocky666
30th December, 2008, 04:19 PM
Hello there,
i've been looking for a blu ray that has divx player too. I know there's is a panasonic one in the market.
Thanks in advance.
Trickykid

Get a HDD media player capable of playing H.264 MKV.. High deff files you can dload from most torrent trackers (real high quality)

Like this one I-BOX (http://www.diytrade.com/china/4/products/4624778/HDD_Media_Player_with_HDMI_MKV_H_264_support.html)
I'll be getting the WIFI model as soon as I get some spare cash!!! and I already have an emprex Me1 cost ?50 off e-bay!!!

Jocky666 :champions:

glic83
7th March, 2009, 01:32 AM
how much did you pay for it mate?

pande_monium
14th March, 2009, 01:39 AM
Hello there,
Thanks in advance.
Trickykid

Ok... so you want a BD player and a divx player. Ever thought about going the PS3 route?

It serves a multitude of other requirements besides the 2 main requirements you've pointed out.

kuttruff
3rd March, 2011, 04:13 AM
The HDD Media Player (http://www.chinazrh.com/wholesale-home-audio-video-hdd-media-players-c-38_127.html) are really the good products for the people to enjoy their favorite programmes such as movies. In order to get the same entertainment, I also got one recently, it works very well for me, I am very happy with it, especially the special times when I used it.

willywonker2010
25th March, 2011, 02:28 AM
hi i have

the lg player bd550

plays anthing from usb and disk

mkv files, divx hd avi vob file

preaty cool really 80 currys

cheers

oneman
25th March, 2011, 10:59 AM
hi i have

the lg player bd550

plays anthing from usb and disk

mkv files, divx hd avi vob file

preaty cool really 80 currys

cheers

Can that playback media via streaming over network or only USB.