PDA

View Full Version : boxing day footy

stokie63
23rd December, 2008, 04:50 PM
the best day in the season to watch footy get up early down the boozer for a few beers then onto the match. its special this year for us stokies as we are playing man utd at home boxing day it will be white hot at the brit as man utd are not one of stokes favs teams. so to any of you guys going footy boxing day enjoy the day and i hope your team wins unless you support man utd of course.

stinker
23rd December, 2008, 07:51 PM
with teams playing fri and sat this week lets see how many times andy gray blames poor results on tired legs ......also stokie you ready for your fa cup match at hartlepool in the new year..

stokie63
23rd December, 2008, 10:35 PM
as ready as ever stinker its a bannana skin for us our away form is hopeless.

stinker
23rd December, 2008, 10:45 PM
are you travelling to the vic stokie

bobbsy
24th December, 2008, 10:27 PM
you'll find it hard going stokie. MU were on fire at the World Club C'ships wit Rooney & Ronaldo showing good form....but I hope you do the bastards!

thered
24th December, 2008, 10:32 PM
could be hard going for united stoke play with pride and are always dangerous with delap but i believe you also have a bit of quality too that seems to get overlooked

all depends on how united come back from there world club championship and how they recover from the trip