PDA

View Full Version : what is the truth

ellesmere11
19th August, 2011, 04:55 PM
can anyone say for sure when you buy a new starview 7 box and after putting in firmware you get 12 months sub or 6 months or do you get nothing with out paying extra.

thanks

ASEK
19th August, 2011, 06:34 PM
seeing recent posts below or above, regardless of it being a new operation it seems they can go into pre exsisting sv`s that were not under there so called control and change expiry dates so as u have to pay them for there service, so say u pay for 6 mnths no reason why a wee bug as it was put cant be found in say 4 mnths and make u pay early again, u pay u take ur chances dont u?

ramjamman
19th August, 2011, 07:14 PM
seeing recent posts below or above, regardless of it being a new operation it seems they can go into pre exsisting sv`s that were not under there so called control and change expiry dates so as u have to pay them for there service, so say u pay for 6 mnths no reason why a wee bug as it was put cant be found in say 4 mnths and make u pay early again, u pay u take ur chances dont u?
bang on the man says the truth:wink:

cactikid
19th August, 2011, 10:38 PM
and another thing that may well be targeted,if it gets found out all your details on file.

lincsat
19th August, 2011, 11:30 PM
The bug was in the unpaid free access, not the subbed access.

@ellesmere11 (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/24537-ellesmere11/)

You should ask the supplier, some boxes do come with included sub, others don't

dandare2020
21st August, 2011, 10:37 AM

With regards to this comment. We took what we could from the old system. There is no connection with the old setup and we have tried to do our best with th people that where on there before getting it for free. The date changing was simply an error in the system that we had not refreshed to catch things up. The new system is miles better

Cheers

Dan

vitara1
21st August, 2011, 06:48 PM
i Own a Starview HD Combo+.... can't say i like it at all... and with all the crap i've had with it....far better and cheaper boxes available.

lenordy
21st August, 2011, 07:26 PM
the starview team say they are working on the hdcombo+ software will be out soon lets hope so.

trajet
21st August, 2011, 08:42 PM
The bug was in the unpaid free access, not the subbed access.

@ellesmere11 (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/24537-ellesmere11/)

You should ask the supplier, some boxes do come with included sub, others don't

With regards to this comment. We took what we could from the old system. There is no connection with the old setup and we have tried to do our best with th people that where on there before getting it for free. The date changing was simply an error in the system that we had not refreshed to catch things up. The new system is miles better

Cheers

Dan

I wonder if this is anything to do with you both having vested interests in Starview, Lincsat as a Mod on their forum, and Dandare as Admin, i would be sure it has, a lot actually.

lagerland
21st August, 2011, 08:48 PM
The truth is out there but can you handle it..................