PDA

View Full Version : Staff Box

gazz10
23rd December, 2008, 06:05 PM
What about a staff box, Why, well if there any posts that need fixed,looked at etc (serials,keys...etc )they could be sent to staff box and sys admin/mods can pick it up.. When they log on site it will be diplayed in a bold banner so such post can be removed asap or editted

mickyboy
23rd December, 2008, 09:31 PM
good idea m8 saves alot o time and effort looking for all the posts that need looked at:scarf2::scarf2::scarf2::scarf2:

aftermath
23rd December, 2008, 09:33 PM
thats what the reported posts are for, we can check them out when we come online. is that the same thing ?

.: JaCkPoT :.
23rd December, 2008, 09:37 PM
im sure it is... i dont think many peeps use that button or even know about it...

mickyboy
23rd December, 2008, 09:44 PM
the report button only covers (Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising messages, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. ) what about posts with missing links ,dead links wrong password etc,etc

aftermath
23rd December, 2008, 09:55 PM
normally people reply in the thread letting the started know of any bad links, or in other cases the post starter can be PM`d, we as mods cant replace missing links e.t.c. but the post starter may be able to..

Devilfish
23rd December, 2008, 10:08 PM
I can change that message to include more general problems.

I think the report post function is ideal for this, even with posts that are not rule breakers. Admin/mods will get an email and it will also be posted in the admin area.

Thanks for bringing it up Gazz, even the little things make the forum better.

gazz10
25th December, 2008, 08:11 PM
thats what the reported posts are for, we can check them out when we come online. is that the same thing ?

Am not sure i dont a see a repoted posts option

aftermath
25th December, 2008, 08:15 PM
underneath the users avatar is some icons , to give rep e.t.c, there is one with a triangle with an ! in it. That is to report a post, hope this helps. Gaz m8

gazz10
25th December, 2008, 08:20 PM
yeah i see it now, first i have noticed it...thnxs