PDA

View Full Version : Dreambox 500s

kakkattu
23rd December, 2008, 06:35 PM
Sorry Iam new with my dm500s, Please help me?
How can i configur my dreambox for receiving the hotbird coded channels to free of air. Is it saim in Eurobird? I try to find eurobird, the signal shows 85% but it no locking, still error why? What is the use of Network connection? what shall i correct in network ip or any web?
How can I change the screen designs (may be is it known as skin?) screen saving?
Pls give me a detaild explanation. Thanks for the helping

opsmonkey
23rd December, 2008, 09:45 PM
hi.. have a good read of the forums mate, the linux box is complex, im afraid a detailed explanation would take a long time and from past experience it leads to no learning take place.. 'monkey see, monkey doo' doesnt work with linux, its all about reading, trying and seeing.. have ago, if it fails post your problem here.. say what you have done, how you have done it and what you are trying to achieve.. lots of people will be happy to help

the answers to all your questions can be found by doing a 5 min search.. i know because i just did it

kakkattu
24th December, 2008, 12:53 AM
Thanks opsmonkey
I have a dreambox, I wanted to setup it for receiving the channels from hotbird. Is it necessary the network cable connection for receiving the channels?

opsmonkey
24th December, 2008, 02:02 AM
if you have an official subscription you do not need the Broadband connection

if you dont, you need it connceted to the internet.. you also need to have an updater like MyDreambox KeyUpdater.. You will open very little on Hotbird with Keys.

.: JaCkPoT :.
24th December, 2008, 02:04 AM
Only rai with keys mate..

24th December, 2008, 02:06 AM
Only rai with keys mate..and sexview i think..

opsmonkey
24th December, 2008, 02:08 AM
Pro TV too.. sex view keys are old

24th December, 2008, 02:33 AM
Sorry but my head is full of 'getting a dreambox' problem... I forget things now coz of that...

kakkattu
28th December, 2008, 07:05 PM
Thanks OPSmonkey and sadiq999uk. But Iam still not forward. I wanted to get a channel in Malayalam Language From India called Asianet. How can I tune it free. Is it necessary to flash Gemini? I try to connect through 0 modem cable, I get a request "Connection Prepared, now switch on the dream box. I on it and wait long time nothing happened. Then i try to connect through the lan connected it and flash it with Gemini Image. But nothing in Bule panel and buquetts. What shall i do? What is wrong with me? Can I update the Key mannual without Lanconnection? How can i install mydreambox key updater? Thanks for help.

kakkattu
28th December, 2008, 07:07 PM
Sorry I forget no sex TV, only language Learning for kids. Thanks

kenny693
28th December, 2008, 08:07 PM
sex tv lol. not good for kids
sport tv:love:

fotspan
29th December, 2008, 02:03 AM
Only Pro TV