PDA

View Full Version : Mercedes DAS

ajpds
24th August, 2011, 05:04 PM
need your help, quite some time, I try to install a version of the DAS, I 01/2011, 03/2011 and 05/2011, I tried with all manuals and fix a lot of files, but without success, or gives error in key xentry, or Lang=ID,or is reset and is always the same, please help me, excuse my English

regards

DB_member
26th August, 2011, 08:05 AM
need your help, quite some time, I try to install a version of the DAS, I 01/2011, 03/2011 and 05/2011, I tried with all manuals and fix a lot of files, but without success, or gives error in key xentry, or Lang=ID,or is reset and is always the same, please help me, excuse my English

regards

I would suggest you to follow the zolookas guide for 01.2011 and install DAS/Xentry first in English. Your local language would be possible but if you have not been successful with the available instructions, better to keep it simple for a start.

You can then change the language quite easily without reinstalling everything (although re-installation is an option too).

If you still face problems, report the exact error, one at a time and you should make it eventually.

ZFireBallZ
28th August, 2011, 10:21 AM
Hi
Prompt system requirements for normal Das 2011?
IBM 41 old suit?

DB_member
28th August, 2011, 11:35 AM
Hi
Prompt system requirements for normal Das 2011?
IBM 41 old suit?

IBM T41 is fine but I would use a T30 instead because it has a genuine serial port and the T41 isn't that much faster that it would make a big difference.

With the T41 you would need a good PCMCIA serial port adapter (to be safe, certain USB adapters may work but if you are asking this, I assume it would be better for you to avoid uncertainties as far as possible) or use the docking station serial port from the T41.

ZFireBallZ
28th August, 2011, 01:14 PM
thanks
There is a docking station for your laptop.
But I have been working without it.
Run on a virtual machine DAS
and through PCMCIA adapter work.

Tell me where to read how to put on the DAS, and the best way ready to be installed on any computer.
I never put fear DAS

DB_member
29th August, 2011, 11:06 AM
Tell me where to read how to put on the DAS, and the best way ready to be installed on any computer.
I never put fear DAS

I'm sorry but I cannot decode that sentence. If you are after DAS installation instructions, this forum is a very good place to search for it.