PDA

View Full Version : Old Firm score

allycoops
27th April, 2008, 10:10 AM
What do you reckon guys,

Im going for a 1-1 draw today, which will do us fine,

cant see us winning today with the injuries and suspensions although anything can happen in an old firm game as form goes out of the window.

if we do win its home and dry IMO, title back at ibrox, if we lose we have enough games in hand to still win title, which im sure we will, just make it a bit more exciting and finger nail biting,

Cmon the Rangers.

sproot
27th April, 2008, 10:14 AM
it seems to be the only way rankers know how to play?
it used to be all the wee diddy teams that came to paradise with 10 men behind the ball, changed days indeed.

2- 0 to the good ghuys:dancing:

Jaffa
27th April, 2008, 10:15 AM
I reckon a draw aswell, hopefully no worse than a draw for us anyway.

Tizzer22
27th April, 2008, 10:56 AM
Rangers have a big loss in there defence today with Cuellar out and if Rangers come out and attack i feel Celtic could damage them so im going to go with 3-1 to the bhoys.

gazz10
27th April, 2008, 11:02 AM
Am thinking along the same lines as Tizzer22, there several players smith will miss today, and if G.S can get it right from the start, i think we could well be on to 5 points clear. So am thinking along lines of 2-0,3-0.

And am sure its going to be a game to be remembered for all the wrong reasons. I doubt the ref will have a quiet game

C64
27th April, 2008, 01:00 PM
oh ffs :(

Celtic 1 Rangers 2

:(

Jaffa
27th April, 2008, 01:14 PM
2-2 :( what a bummer but a good match all the same.

allycoops
27th April, 2008, 01:30 PM
Great 1st half, celtic's 1st offside and we should have had a pen, but thats footie,

Cmon the Rangers.:dancing:

C64
27th April, 2008, 02:13 PM
Excuse me while i take a moment to gloat :)

Tizzer22
27th April, 2008, 04:46 PM
Rangers have a big loss in there defence today with Cuellar out and if Rangers come out and attack i feel Celtic could damage them so im going to go with 3-1 to the bhoys.

Damn, i predicted the right result in the last old firm game and was hoping to do 2 in a row, Weirs goal probably done me out of it and he didnt even know where the ball was when he tryed to header it. lol

allycoops
27th April, 2008, 06:45 PM
Excuse me while i take a moment to gloat :)

Gloat all you like Stu,

were still gona win the title. its gona be alot closer than peeps thought, but victory will be a lot sweeter.

good victory today and you lot deserved it.

but it aint over, we are in the driving seat with the games in hand and we still look favourites.