PDA

View Full Version : Need help to get a Pin code from VW Golf 5 dash

teamimpresiv
26th August, 2011, 12:15 PM
I have a 2006 Golf 5 1.6, The cluster got damaged and i got another cluster but i cant read the old pin. I have read the 24LC32A chip that is in the old cluster. Is there any way of reading the pin from the dump. Or how else can i code the new cluster. Is anyone able to get the pin code using the VIN number

haroutioun
26th August, 2011, 03:28 PM
I have a 2006 Golf 5 1.6, The cluster got damaged and i got another cluster but i cant read the old pin. I have read the 24LC32A chip that is in the old cluster. Is there any way of reading the pin from the dump. Or how else can i code the new cluster. Is anyone able to get the pin code using the VIN number
-----------------------------------------
Hello,
about by vin number to get pin code ,in the vw group family you cannot get by vin, to get pin code must to use scan tool by 0BDII from dash,in another way if can you desolder eeprom 93c86 from engine ecu after post it hear your dump after you can get immo off dump.

teamimpresiv
27th August, 2011, 07:29 AM
I hav put in an immo off file, the cars starts and runs for a while and then it just cuts off and will refuse to start, then u leave it for about a day and it will start. Its picking up a sum error when i read the faullts.