PDA

View Full Version : Audi A2 1.4 IAW4LV.Z PIN ?

darwins
27th August, 2011, 01:53 PM
Audi A2
1400cc
036 906 034 Q
IAW4LV.Z

Hello Friends.

Can someone confirm the PIN from this engine ECU, file attached.

Been looking around and done some sums :) I think it might be 08472 ?

I need to fit a used ecu to another car.

Q1: can the PIN be simply updated from cluster PIN id?

Q2: Will this need Virgin reset?

Another option is IMMO OFF if available the keys are already matched to the cluster.

Regards

Darwins

lupu_sandu
27th August, 2011, 05:23 PM
(0) Pin is correct (now you need pin from car) - i guess that ECU is from another.

1 You need to match ECU and Instruments (Immobilizer III ECU Swapping - Ross-Tech Wiki (http://wiki.ross-tech.com/wiki/index.php/Immobilizer_III_ECU_Swapping)).

2 No.

(3) Immo off is impossible.

gadroulll
28th August, 2011, 10:38 PM
do you have try to swap the memories 95080 from your two ecu to see what will happen ?
if not work probably a part of immo is stored to memory of maps .

i do not have all the time those ecu to try to immo off .
i know that not immo off but i want to try one day

darwins
30th August, 2011, 05:09 PM
Thanks guys.

The login is either wrong or I have another problem.

Any ideas?

It fell at this point:

[Login - 11]
For the following procedure, use the PIN of the NEW (USED) ECU.
There are 2 possibilities how to enter a PIN, choose the one that applies for you.

4-digit PIN

The PIN needs to be entered as 5-digit number in the New Value box. For example, if your PIN is 1234, enter 01234.

7-digit PIN

Enter the 7-digit PIN, Date on which the PIN was generated by the dealer, along with the Workshop Code (WSC) and the Importer number of the dealer that generated the code.

This information is NO LONGER GIVEN OUT by dealers and has not been since 2005 as explained [U]here (http://www.ross-tech.com/vag-com/faq_4.html#skc).

[OK]
VAG-COM will validate the data you have entered and return you to the Login screen, where the Login Code will show as "XXXXX".

[Do it!]

Thanks

Darwins

darwins
30th August, 2011, 08:43 PM
Anyone got a 95080 & flash bin for this ECU ?

I'm wondering if the file has a problem, it's all 00 from address 000100 - 000400, looking at some other files here on DK (different variants though) they have data of some type to the end of the file.

I know for sure this car has a discharge problem, I'm wondering if the battery has gone flat with the ignition on maybe and caused a problem...

The customer story about this car has changed a few times, From what I can see some one has fitted a replacement cluster and programmed the keys.

Which means the engine ECU is actualy the original...

I've read the PIN from the cluster not that this is much use unless the engine ECU login can be entered correctly.

Any help or suggestions Friends ?

lupu_sandu
30th August, 2011, 09:39 PM
Put any dump from MM ecu

darwins
31st August, 2011, 03:26 PM
Hello Friends.

Can some one confirm the pin in this 2001 A2 cluster I make it 28955.

Tried another file from DK with the same looking formula pin repeated 3 times over 2 address's but with a full buffer still get the same result PIN not accepted.

Is this PIN correct I'm wondering !... maybe it's some where else in this buffer formula?

Maybe I should try a different option MM next with pin only at start of address, the problem is the car is 1/2 hour drive away :(

Done load's of work with Vag Com with good results but never done an A2 has any one carried out this used module procedure with Vag Com or any other tool ?

Does anyone have a known good match (Engine and Imo) which I could add keys to?

Thanks for help in advance..

Regards

Darwins

Vasily.U
31st August, 2011, 05:51 PM
Dash login 7025
Mileage 106383

darwins
31st August, 2011, 06:25 PM
So Immo killer is wrong about cluster pin if Vasily.U is right.

darwins
2nd September, 2011, 11:20 AM
I can confirm Vasily.U login is correct, Imo killer is in the right place but not doing the buisness :)

I have another IAW ecu coming because the original has died maybe why I can not login, Or maybe formula for this IAW needs looking at with a different pair of specs :)

I will close this post when it's done..... Its a shame a few more members don't :(

gka_3
2nd September, 2011, 09:26 PM
How read PIN from MM Ecu in Attachment

gka_3
2nd September, 2011, 09:30 PM
Sorry

In Attachment

darwins
9th September, 2011, 12:16 AM
This post can be closed.

The problem that confused me being incorrect login was not the problem, The login in the first post is 100% good.

The problem was the engine ECU is faulty and would not accept a login, After several attempts the ECU started to show power up problems.

Thanks for help

Darwins