PDA

View Full Version : where can i buy a subscription for files at a REALY professional tuners company

didi_du_93000
27th August, 2011, 03:56 PM
Hello all,

I would like to add at my company a chiptuning service.
I think i will buy the NEW GALETTO in Master.
I need a company where i can buy good files at good price.
If it's possible a company with subscription possibility or with Wholesale price.

Thanks at all.

bazare
27th August, 2011, 06:18 PM
the key of success is to have more suppliers based on ecu type and brand.

ducatisti
28th August, 2011, 06:27 PM
The olsx online portal from evc seems a good bet if you have original winols . There are some good resellers on there all with on site dyno,s. . Hopefully you can bet the files are way better than some cheap files made by a wanabe sitting behind his home computer swapping maps from one stolen tuned file to another . Tuning without some way to measure afr and power is just plain stabbing around in the dark .

Maybe you can guess in the diesel world but I can't comment on that . Bikes on the other hand use a fine line for afr and a guestimsted file always equals a loss or a blown motor

Here is a link

www.evc.de/en/product/ols/reseller/projects.asp

Stanton
28th August, 2011, 06:39 PM
A dyno is essential for all tuning diesel/petrol engines IMO. Yes, you can get away with GOOD data-logging on the track/road, but it's much better/reliable/accurate to be in a controlled SAFE environment, with required torque feedback.

I often wonder about all the "tuners" about which have never even run a car up on a dyno, let alone own or use one on a daily basis.

ducatisti
28th August, 2011, 07:25 PM
A dyno is essential for all tuning diesel/petrol engines IMO. Yes, you can get away with GOOD data-logging on the track/road, but it's much better/reliable/accurate to be in a controlled SAFE environment, with required torque feedback.

I often wonder about all the "tuners" about which have never even run a car up on a dyno, let alone own or use one on a daily basis.

Yea it makes me laugh. I know a guy who supplies a lot of companys with slave tools and his files. He has every original flash tool and every original software software on the market , thousands spent . But he is missing the most important thing . A dyno.

He asked me what to adjust to make a basic file for a bike . I just laughed . God knows what abortions our out there . This guy buys files and copyss the difference over and even guesrimates how much ignition advance it needs not even seeing the car. He makes a very good living indeed. If your listening you could make a better file using notepad and a dyno than all those expensive checksum packages and no testing facilities

didi_du_93000
28th August, 2011, 08:51 PM
It's why i would like a good links for buy dump.
A company with a real team with Dyno, ingenering...