PDA

View Full Version : making new key for smart car?

starprog
29th August, 2011, 12:15 AM
hello!
I have smart car (mercedes) year 2004 without key, I want to added a key, possible with das?
give me the procedure please, verry urgently please!!!
thank u so much !)

starprog
29th August, 2011, 10:00 AM
no help here :(

nicole99wu
29th August, 2011, 10:48 AM
hello!
I have smart car (mercedes) year 2004 without key, I want to added a key, possible with das?
thank u so much !)
hi, I suggest you use the AK400 or AK500, these two key programmers are the best tool for benz key...:wink:

starprog
29th August, 2011, 10:56 AM
hi, I suggest you use the AK400 or AK500, these two key programmers are the best tool for benz key...:wink:
yes, but how, it's not ir smart key, I need for smart car my dear
how make it

nicole99wu
31st August, 2011, 08:55 AM
yes, but how, it's not ir smart key, I need for smart car my dear
how make it
hi, my8, sorry, it is my wrong, if your car is the K-line, you can use thisotherwise, you need use the ak500, although this tool has the manaul,it is very difficult to use, if you are no professional, I think it is difficult to finish.:flowers:

albertros
31st August, 2011, 09:09 AM
Hi,
I have only ever done the roadster. 3 botton key all black.
I have the star C3 kit. I connected and disconneted three times and got slightly
different responces each time, on the 3rd time it worked.

In between the 2nd and 3rd go I replaced the key reciever near the handbrake.

I searched the net and found a tan code generater but when I made the last attampt it just proceeded to make the key.

It also insisted on reprograming a unit ( think it was the sam unit )

Plugged laptop into mains and had ajunp pack on battery before I started.

Good luck

smalliron
31st August, 2011, 09:25 AM
hello!
thank u so much !)

Mate I just saw your question. A lot of nonsense is said above (about AK400), do not listen to this.
What you need is either Star Diagnosis with Tan Calculator or AVDI Mercedes and the job is finished in 1 minute. Where are you located maybe someone can help you?

the dewd
1st September, 2011, 07:35 AM
Dito, smalliron.

starprog
1st September, 2011, 11:47 PM
Mate I just saw your question. A lot of nonsense is said above (about AK400), do not listen to this.
What you need is either Star Diagnosis with Tan Calculator or AVDI Mercedes and the job is finished in 1 minute. Where are you located maybe someone can help you?
hello!
I want with das, but I haven't new key, I have just an used (old)key!!!
how program it please
explain me with details
thx

smalliron
2nd September, 2011, 07:20 AM
hello!
I want with das, but I haven't new key, I have just an used (old)key!!!
how program it please
explain me with details
thx

It's not a problem you msut connect to the SAM module and follow the instructions. I think from year 2004 is SMART 450 and the keys are without transponder so you can use them again.

starprog
2nd September, 2011, 10:59 AM
It's not a problem you msut connect to the SAM module and follow the instructions. I think from year 2004 is SMART 450 and the keys are without transponder so you can use them again.
MY CAR IS 454 NOT 450?
THIS CAR HAVE TRANSPONDER OR NO,

smalliron
2nd September, 2011, 11:18 AM
MY CAR IS 454 NOT 450?
THIS CAR HAVE TRANSPONDER OR NO,

In this case I think you must find a blank transponder.

wsc
3rd September, 2011, 06:21 PM
In this case I think you must find a blank transponder.

Hmmmm Only a transponder mate ??????????

Without New SAM or virgin file??????

Do you have this solution mate???????????????

:embarassed::embarassed::rofl::rofl:

well once AGAIN: Smart cars 454 and 451 needed Master key(one of the programmed keys) for making a second key...........

starprog
5th September, 2011, 07:58 AM
will check then answer u

smalliron
10th September, 2011, 07:40 PM

well once AGAIN: Smart cars 454 and 451 needed Master key(one of the programmed keys) for making a second key...........

1. Yes only a transponder mate!!!Because if you look at his first message he is asking how to "add" a key!!!!!!

2. If he does not have a master key then yes he needs more things than a transponder.And yes I can help him with this case too! :jiggin:

wsc
12th September, 2011, 01:41 AM
1. Yes only a transponder mate!!!Because if you look at his first message he is asking how to "add" a key!!!!!!

2. If he does not have a master key then yes he needs more things than a transponder.And yes I can help him with this case too! :jiggin:
1)And what this is meaning?

"I have smart car (mercedes) year 2004 without key, I want to added a key, possible with das?
thank u so much !)"

2)OUAOU.........then do it mate :)

makura
16th September, 2011, 09:52 PM
Hi guys
I have a similar problem,i have a cliant with a smart with a round key black all round,the key light started flashing one morning and the car wont start,checked the key and it doesn't use a chip.
Is there a way to reprogram the key using eprom dumps?and what or which units do you need to read and what tools?
I have AD900,Xprog-m,NEC programmer.

fmalik
18th September, 2011, 02:20 PM
hi anybady help me tow to use my virgin car on dm500c

milanista
27th October, 2011, 07:40 PM

with all my respect - I know that you are the best person wenn it comes to SMARTs but anything is possible when you have the right tools... With DAS it is really not possible, you need AVDI.I have to say that I have successfully programmed 451 and 454 without having a Master key.

wsc
27th October, 2011, 07:51 PM
with all my respect - I know that you are the best person wenn it comes to SMARTs but anything is possible when you have the right tools... With DAS it is really not possible, you need AVDI.I have to say that I have successfully programmed 451 and 454 without having a Master key.

Mate ask your AVDI developer who i am....................

Regards
WSC