PDA

View Full Version : Passwords

SoheilTasharrofi
30th August, 2011, 06:29 PM
Hello DKs,

I know, what I am doing is not right, and me myself have done so many things to prevent people from this!!!
But I have downloaded Cummins INCAL from this tread: http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f166/cummins-incal-dvd-june-2011-a-218788/
And, now the original uploader does not respond anymore. Is it possible for anyone to help me with the pass?

Thanks in advance.

P.S.: I hope, this post does not offend drizzt4321 (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/members/240855-drizzt4321/) (original uploader)!!!

RSwire
31st August, 2011, 12:45 AM
Remember if he is from the USA, and if he lives on the eastern seaboard he may have been hit by the hurricane and he may be unable to acess the internet at this time. Please just be patient and give him time. Or is it you have done the same thing you have done to many here, we ask for a pass and you reply what do we have to trade for it. That is why I stopped asking you for anything, but you are quick to download any new soft I post.

SoheilTasharrofi
31st August, 2011, 12:55 AM
Remember if he is from the USA, and if he lives on the eastern seaboard he may have been hit by the hurricane and he may be unable to acess the internet at this time. Please just be patient and give him time. Or is it you have done the same thing you have done to many here, we ask for a pass and you reply what do we have to trade for it. That is why I stopped asking you for anything, but you are quick to download any new soft I post.

I am so sorry mate, you are just right!!!

Thank you so much.

SoheilTasharrofi
31st August, 2011, 01:02 AM

And, by the way, if you needed something out of my files ask again.

Things have changed, and me along with them.

Thanks again!!!

torqueman
1st September, 2011, 03:16 AM

Very well said bro:wink:
This site is for sharing not for trade

joe gp
2nd September, 2011, 07:45 PM
And, by the way, if you needed something out of my files ask again.

Things have changed, and me along with them.

Thanks again!!!

a very welcoming response soheil.....thanks and pls check pm.