PDA

View Full Version : Catseye Enigma 2 Settings

Pages : [1] 2 3

catseye
2nd September, 2011, 07:15 PM
Updated Enigma 2 Settings file 02.09.2011

Includes most recent updates from kOS & more

28.2 East
Many changes on this sat over last 2 weeks- maybe in preparation for more new HD channels
Yesterday & Yesterday+1 now under the 'Entertainment' section instead of Documentaries

19.2 East
More HD channels added to German HD section

2.0 East
Astra 1C satellite added -this sat is in inclinded orbit but is used for many UK sports feeds -havent tried this myself so cant confirm!

30 West
Tv Cabo & Meo Packages now have their own EPG sections for those whom have official subs

Many thanks to kota, Ultrashape & others who contributed

Enjoy:tee:

andy91
2nd September, 2011, 09:38 PM
Nice to see these Enigma 2 bouquets moved here.
Thanks a bunch guys to the mods and Catseyes for his hard work.

Andy.

goose1975
5th September, 2011, 09:26 PM
Great to get my hands the Catseyes channel setting,

Thanks

jatty
7th September, 2011, 04:24 PM

28.2 East
Many changes on this sat over last 2 weeks- maybe in preparation for more new HD channels
Yesterday & Yesterday+1 now under the 'Entertainment' section instead of Documentaries

19.2 East

2.0 East
Astra 1C satellite added -this sat is in inclinded orbit but is used for many UK sports feeds -havent tried this myself so cant confirm!

30 West
Tv Cabo & Meo Packages now have their own EPG sections for those whom have official subs

Thanks very much, these are great.

jalf1000
8th September, 2011, 12:33 AM
Thank you for this tremendous list

catseye
18th September, 2011, 06:33 PM
Update Enigma2 settings file 75 East-58 West 18.09.2011

Includes most recent updates from KOS site & more...

28.2 East
Cartoon Network HD
Disney Channel HD
With more HD channels to follow in coming weeks

13 East
More Sky Italia 3D channels

9 East
Changes to OTE Package

23 East
Changes to Satellite BG Package

31 East
Intelsat 24 satellite added

39 East
Changes to OTE Package

50 East
Intelsat 702 satellite added

30 West
Tv Cabo package renamed as Zon TV

Plus many more ....

This release is dedicated to Barney for all your help & support in creating these files
GET WELL SOON M8

Enjoy

newfunfan
22nd September, 2011, 12:33 PM
thanks a lot .

unfortunately a lot of french channel freq change on the 20 september.

Can we expect an update soon

reddevil157
22nd September, 2011, 01:30 PM
thanks a lot .

unfortunately a lot of french channel freq change on the 20 september.

Can we expect an update soonRelax m8, this is exactly what made SGTFlipFlop stop doin his bouquets for a while. These guys do this for free and in their own time. When there is an update it will be posted here, just keep checking back in to see.

andy91
22nd September, 2011, 01:35 PM
Relax m8, this is exactly what made SGTFlipFlop stop doin his bouquets for a while. These guys do this for free and in their own time. When there is an update it will be posted here, just keep checking back in to see.

Guys like this ruin it for the rest of us.
Catseyes are my favourites and i would never rush an update.

Andy.

Rough Daimond
23rd September, 2011, 03:55 PM
is this bouqet list used the same way as the flip flop by using
DE??

RuberDuck
23rd September, 2011, 04:04 PM
catseye tends to release his packs on a monthly basis so have a wee bit of patience, or fire up DBE and make your own.

catseye
23rd September, 2011, 08:22 PM
Guys just to bring you upto speed....

Files are updated everyday & released every 2 weeks or sooner depending on changes etc

In recent days there has been a fair few changes on 19 East Canalsat France-these have been added/amended so far

There seems to be ongoing changes on astra 28.2 east which im guessing is to accommodate the new HD channels

Im about to start on todays changes now-if i feel changes warrant new release if will happen (if any day) on sunday. We've had a bit of difficult week this week so need to sort things at home first -im sure you'll understand.

Coach
26th September, 2011, 02:10 PM
Looking forward to it, you do a great service.
Any Chance You Could Do An HD Swap On One Of Your Next Releases, PLEASE?
:party:

catseye
27th September, 2011, 07:33 PM
Looking forward to it, you do a great service.
Any Chance You Could Do An HD Swap On One Of Your Next Releases, PLEASE?
:party:

What do you mean by a HD swap?

Im85288
27th September, 2011, 10:38 PM
What do you mean by a HD swap?

It's where on sky uk epg for example the normal BBC one (channel 101 on sky) is replaced with BBC one hd. Same for itv, channel four, channel five, sky one etc

Coach
28th September, 2011, 09:12 AM
No I didnt mean the BBC/ITV channels as I have to change them to regional ones anyway. Some people who do channel lists also do a 2nd one called an "HD Swap" as well as the main one like yours.
What is meant by that is to swap the main channel list from the way it is today showing the old SD lineup to be the same as the current SKY+ HD lineup showing HD channels. So instead of having SKY 1 You would have SKY1 HD etc so the lineup would look kinda like this...

BBC1 Scotland
BBC2 Scotland
ITV1
Channel 4
Channel 5
SKY1 HD
SKY Living HD
SKY Atlantic HD
Watch
Gold
Dave
Comedy Central HD
Universal HD
Syfy HD
And so on...

Also I beleive Dave HD and Watch HD are testing just now will they be added?
I didnt mean to be rude in asking that in any way, you do a fantastic job with this list Catseye keep up the good work.

I cant use DBEdit as I get a Datei Nicht Gefunden (file not found) error whenever I have made a change and try to upload it so I really rely on your list.
There is also a program called DreamboxUK Frontend Package by b16mcc that helps out with a HD swapover but like I say whenever I use dbedit to upload it all goes horribly wrong.

catseye
28th September, 2011, 04:11 PM
No I didnt mean the BBC/ITV channels as I have to change them to regional ones anyway. Some people who do channel lists also do a 2nd one called an "HD Swap" as well as the main one like yours.
What is meant by that is to swap the main channel list from the way it is today showing the old SD lineup to be the same as the current SKY+ HD lineup showing HD channels. So instead of having SKY 1 You would have SKY1 HD etc so the lineup would look kinda like this...

BBC1 Scotland
BBC2 Scotland
ITV1
Channel 4
Channel 5
SKY1 HD
SKY Living HD
SKY Atlantic HD
Watch
Gold
Dave
Comedy Central HD
Universal HD
Syfy HD
And so on...

Also I beleive Dave HD and Watch HD are testing just now will they be added?
I didnt mean to be rude in asking that in any way, you do a fantastic job with this list Catseye keep up the good work.

I cant use DBEdit as I get a Gatei Nicht Gefunden error whenever I have made a change and try to upload it so I really rely on your list.
There is also a program called DreamboxUK Frontend Package by b16mcc that helps out with a HD swapover but like I say whenever I use dbedit to upload it all goes horribly wrong.

I see, yes im sure that could be added but cant confirm it will be ready for Friday

Alan H
29th September, 2011, 07:41 AM
Had the same problem with Gatei Nicht Gefunden using DBEdit. Try TOOLS/toggle between version 2 and 4 settings. It worked fine for me.

Im85288
29th September, 2011, 02:52 PM

I never knew that program existed, installed it and tried it out and it works like a charm. I usually merge SilverFox's 28.2 list with HD swapover with Catseyes to end up with 28.2 emulating the Sly channels (eg. key in 106 goes to sky one) and Catseyes 13, 19.2, 4.8 etc.
But now that I know about that program I can do the 28.2 part myself (kids will be happy as Disney HD wasn't available for them until todays refresh)

Just for your information I use DreamBoxEdit 4.1.0.0 and made sure to select "create satellites xml" on the Dreambox Frontend program and had no problems at all uploading to both DM800 and DM800SE

tiptopto
1st October, 2011, 06:49 AM
my mistake

has55
1st October, 2011, 12:46 PM
Thanks..........

has55
1st October, 2011, 12:48 PM
bu sitenini t?rkcesi yokmu

has55
1st October, 2011, 12:49 PM
jtag pogram***305;n***305; idiremiyorum

catseye
2nd October, 2011, 03:00 PM
Updated Enigma 2 settings file 02.10.2011

Includes most recent updates from KOS site & more

28 East
Sly Epg Section is now the same line up as official HD boxes
Added HD channels with more to follow
Dave HD
Watch HD
Disney XD
Some Sly Sports HD channels are duplicated at present
The above new HD channels have been slotted into where i think they will go as offically only testing at present
Many changes to PIDS/SIDS on Astra 28.2 east over last 2 weeks

13 East
Sly Sports 24 HD added to Sly Italia package
ERT HD added to Nova Greece

19 East
Many changes to Canal sat France package
TNT HD added to Digital+ Package

10 East
Premiere League/WWE HD/NBA feeds section added

9 East
Changes to OTE Package with more HD channels added

7 East
More HD chanels added to Digiturk package

39 East
Changes to Bulsatcom Package

4 West
Xtra TV Package added

30 West
More HD channels added to Zon TV Pacakge

Plus many more...

Enjoy

Coach
4th October, 2011, 04:19 AM
That is brilliant, and thank you for incorporating my request.

alotmentman
5th October, 2011, 03:26 PM
help how do you put the channals on to dreambox and were do i download them from beginner all help appriecieted thanks

alotmentman
5th October, 2011, 04:37 PM
how do i get latest 28.2 update and how do i transfer it to box all help appreiceted

Coach
5th October, 2011, 04:59 PM
how do i get latest 28.2 update and how do i transfer it to box all help appreiceted

You load the file into a programme called DBEdit then upload it via the network to your DM.
You will need to setup DBEdit with the IP Address of your box once you are setup and conected make sure the first thing you do is dowload your settings to a different directory from the directory holding the bouquet you downloaded from here.
Once you have done that open up this bouquet and send it to your DM.

The next question you will ask is where to get DBEdit, use the search tool above, if you cant find it here then search google latest version is 4.1.0.1 I think.

nobby
6th October, 2011, 12:41 AM
sky living+1 does not work 28.

catseye
6th October, 2011, 09:38 AM
sky living+1 does not work 28.

Just checked it m8 its working fine here 12285V 27500 2/3

andy91
8th October, 2011, 08:23 PM
Hi Catseyes,i only use your bouquets as a rule but have you considered adding a Tv Basic bouquet for most of the fta programs etc.
This is how ive combined it with your great bouquet.
Can you have a look and see what you think cheers.

Andy.

catseye
10th October, 2011, 08:47 AM
Hi Catseyes,i only use your bouquets as a rule but have you considered adding a Tv Basic bouquet for most of the fta programs etc.
This is how ive combined it with your great bouquet.
Can you have a look and see what you think cheers.

Andy.

Hi Andy

Thanks for your comments m8

There is section already called 'Sky UK FTA/Freesat SD & HD'

Which covers all the Free to view stuff

Cheers

catseye
15th October, 2011, 12:46 PM
Updated Enigma2 Settings File 75 East-58 West 15.10.2011

Includes most recent updates from KOS & more

Astra 28.2 East
BBCi channels updated
Sly HD UK EPG updated
Changes to PIDS/SIDS on many channels

Hotbird 13 East
Many changes to Sly Italia HD Package
New Swiss HD channels added to SSR/SRG package
Channels added/removed to Dollybuster package

19 East
More Austrian HD channels added

1 West
More channels added to Focus sat package

Plus many more

Enjoy

catseye
30th October, 2011, 12:37 PM
Updated Enigma 2 Settings File 30.10.2011

Includes most recent updates from KOS & more....

28.2 East
Many changes on this sat due to operators moving services to new Astra 1N satellite
CH4 HD is dual broadcasting at present

13 East
More HD channels added to Cyfra HD package

1 West
High TV 3D added to Canal Digital Nordic Packages

7 West
You will notice all the 7 West favourites have been removed
This is a temporary measure as most channels are moving across to the new satellite (Atlantic Bird 7)
Whilst this is taking place its almost impossible to keep up with changes
These sections will be reinstated once changes have been completed

30 West
Various changes to Zon package

We are expecting more changes soon to 16 East when the new satellite comes into operation

With big thanks to Kota,cypchris & others for their input

Enjoy

Rough Daimond
31st October, 2011, 04:48 PM
Currently using the sgtflipflop at the moment and not used the catseye method, i only point to 28.2E, looking at the Channel lists for it in DBE, i only want the 28.2 stuff, can you just transfer that particular bouqet or has the lot got to come over??

cheers

andy91
31st October, 2011, 05:28 PM
Currently using the sgtflipflop at the moment and not used the catseye method, i only point to 28.2E, looking at the Channel lists for it in DBE, i only want the 28.2 stuff, can you just transfer that particular bouqet or has the lot got to come over??

cheers

Load the lot in Dreambox Edit and delete what you dont want if you only want Sky Uk.

Andy.

Rough Daimond
1st November, 2011, 09:45 AM
no problem...give it a go later, on another note, will it just overwrite the sgtflipflop stuff or will this cause problems??
cheers

Load the lot in Dreambox Edit and delete what you dont want if you only want Sky Uk.

Andy.

andy91
1st November, 2011, 07:02 PM
no problem...give it a go later, on another note, will it just overwrite the sgtflipflop stuff or will this cause problems??
cheers

There is a setting where its ticked or unticked but thats normally standard and it will just overwrite them.
Dead easy mate.
Catseyes are the best multi sats.
Andy/

marcus1975
2nd November, 2011, 02:13 PM
Hi

New to this so be kind to me. What is the best image to have on my DM 800Hdse to use Catseye E2 Settings File 75 East-58 West 18.09.2011 and once you have downloadad Catseye E2 Settings File where do you put ift and how ?

catseye
3rd November, 2011, 08:10 PM
Hi

New to this so be kind to me. What is the best image to have on my DM 800Hdse to use Catseye E2 Settings File 75 East-58 West 18.09.2011 and once you have downloadad Catseye E2 Settings File where do you put ift and how ?

Use the latest dated ones (30.10.2011) as there have been many changes since 18.09.2011

Download & use program called dreamset v2.35 (i think is latest version) -its dead easy to use & edit channels etc

Use that program to send your e2 settings to your Dm800HD

marcus1975
3rd November, 2011, 09:10 PM
Hi

Sorry

have you got a step by step guide how to i have down loaded dreamset v2.35 and unziped and lots of files ?

best regards

3rd November, 2011, 10:26 PM
I use DBE personally, but I think when you open the the folder click on dreamset application, it has the sat dish icon, That should open the dreamset program. Then load your catseyes settings in there, edit to your region/needs, and then send them over to your box.

marcus1975
3rd November, 2011, 10:48 PM
what firmware and software setting to use on setup ? when transferring

marcus1975
3rd November, 2011, 11:18 PM
hi

ok how do you get Catseye E2 Settings file update to Dreambox edit and transfer ?

best regards marcus

3rd November, 2011, 11:20 PM
I assume you have downloaded dreamset. Open the file, as you say you will see plenty of files, open the dreamset application, as I say the one that has the dish icon. Click on open top left, you will then need to find the settings file you downloaded from catseye. Load that and it will open the settings into, set bouquets. You then need to edit your regional services to your needs ie delete the ones that you do not want to use. when you have don this you need to save the changes and then ftp the new settings to you box. There are various guides for this, have a look at the guide for dreambox edit it's very similar.

Sorry marcus.. Have you not set your 800se up yet ie image etc?

rusty666
4th November, 2011, 11:46 AM
how come no setanta on sky uk

Steve4962
4th November, 2011, 11:52 AM
You will find Setanta under Sky Eire mate.....

marcus1975
4th November, 2011, 02:31 PM
I assume you have downloaded dreamset. Open the file, as you say you will see plenty of files, open the dreamset application, as I say the one that has the dish icon. Click on open top left, you will then need to find the settings file you downloaded from catseye. Load that and it will open the settings into, set bouquets. You then need to edit your regional services to your needs ie delete the ones that you do not want to use. when you have don this you need to save the changes and then ftp the new settings to you box. There are various guides for this, have a look at the guide for dreambox edit it's very similar.

Sorry marcus.. Have you not set your 800se up yet ie image etc?

hi

i had my image set up for me IVSC

catseye
11th November, 2011, 09:33 PM
Catseye E2 Settings file 75 East-58 West 11.11.2011

Includes most recent updates from KOS & more...

7 west
Many changes on this satellite which are still on going at present

28.2 East
Many changes to pids & sids with some services now moved to Astra 1N

42 East
More new HD channels added to D Smart package

16 East
Eutelsat W3C came into operation this week meaning almost all of the channels have altered in some form on this satellite

**Please note this new satellite is broadcast from 16.0 East so apart from moving your dish slightly from 15.8 east**
**You will need to amend your satellite configuration settings otherwise the new settings may appear 'greyed out'**

Enjoy

beats2006
24th November, 2011, 05:39 PM
Hi trying to load these settings via dreamboxedit and getting this error -

Connected.
Dreambox response: Login successful.
** Getting directory list /etc/enigma2/* **
Starting FTP transfer
Transfer complete
** Sending file "/etc/enigma2/lamedb" **
Starting FTP transfer
Transfer aborted
Error sending file "lamedb" to the Dreambox.
Disconnecting.
Disconnected.

I've loaded other updates in the past the same way without problems? nothings changed in dreamboxedit settings it says my ip and password are correct?
any ideas?

andy91
24th November, 2011, 05:43 PM
Hi trying to load these settings via dreamboxedit and getting this error -

Connected.
Starting FTP transfer
Transfer complete
Starting FTP transfer
Transfer aborted
Error sending file "lamedb" to the Dreambox.
Disconnecting.
Disconnected.

I've loaded other updates in the past the same way without problems? nothings changed in dreamboxedit settings it says my ip and password are correct?
any ideas?

When you select Catseyes bouquets make sure you double click with mouse so you see the files in the directory,they will look greyed out,thats your problem.
You're not actually loading the bouquets before you send them.

Another thing in Options click on Enigma 2 settings and save.

Andy.

beats2006
24th November, 2011, 07:45 PM
When you select Catseyes bouquets make sure you double click with mouse so you see the files in the directory,they will look greyed out,thats your problem.
You're not actually loading the bouquets before you send them.

Another thing in Options click on Enigma 2 settings and save.

Andy.

Yeah I was selecting the folder fully and I've tried clicking enigma 2 settings again and saving and still no joy?

andy91
24th November, 2011, 07:47 PM
Yeah I was selecting the folder fully and I've tried clicking enigma 2 settings again and saving and still no joy?

Have you made sure you have put the correct ip address in?

Could always try Dreamset instead of Dreambox Edit,

Andy.

beats2006
24th November, 2011, 07:53 PM
Have you made sure you have put the correct ip address in?

Could always try Dreamset instead of Dreambox Edit,

Andy.

Yeah IP and password etc are all working and correct, been having lots of other problems with tuner etc so gona try another image and hoepfully that'll sort it. starting to wish Id bought the box from the UK now instead of China.

beats2006
24th November, 2011, 08:23 PM
Yeah IP and password etc are all working and correct, been having lots of other problems with tuner etc so gona try another image and hoepfully that'll sort it. starting to wish Id bought the box from the UK now instead of China.

ReFlash solved the bouqet loading problem but still getting tune failed every 5 mins think this box is gona finish up in the bin

andy91
24th November, 2011, 08:41 PM
ReFlash solved the bouqet loading problem but still getting tune failed every 5 mins think this box is gona finish up in the bin

Not sure what box you have but i would go with a few images till you get it right and dont download to many extras as it sounds they might be the problem.

Who did you order from and is it the Dreambox 800Se.
Everytime i read a post it seems like they are problematic.

Andy.

beats2006
25th November, 2011, 09:45 AM
Not sure what box you have but i would go with a few images till you get it right and dont download to many extras as it sounds they might be the problem.

Who did you order from and is it the Dreambox 800Se.
Everytime i read a post it seems like they are problematic.

Andy.

Yeah its the DM800SE its been a nitemare from start to finish, worked perfectly for a few weeks but thats it, Got it from China a guy called tony xuan on aliexpress cost about ?156

Coach
25th November, 2011, 12:02 PM
Does anyone have a problem with Premier Sports?
It decodes ok with my Official but even though that is working there is NO picture or sound yet I know there is a programme running there are no error messages just a blck blank screen.

Also are we not short of a BBC Stream or 2?

SGTFlipFlop
25th November, 2011, 12:28 PM
Does anyone have a problem with Premier Sports?
It decodes ok with my Official but even though that is working there is NO picture or sound yet I know there is a programme running there are no error messages just a blck blank screen.

Also are we not short of a BBC Stream or 2?

Premier Sports needs Oscam to decrypt that channel same as Pick TV

Coach
25th November, 2011, 02:01 PM
Thanks for that, any reason why?
Also am I right about missing BBC streams?

cheers

archer1
25th November, 2011, 07:50 PM
i keep trying to dounload the bouqets and it keeps saying i can`t and i don`t no y.

andy91
25th November, 2011, 08:03 PM
i keep trying to dounload the bouqets and it keeps saying i can`t and i don`t no y.

Its to stop leechers sorry im mean noobs from downloading without sufficent posts.

Andy.

catseye
25th November, 2011, 09:50 PM
Catseye E2 Settings File 75 East-58 West 25.11.2011

Astra 28.2 East
Channel 5+1 added

16 East
More changes to channels on this new sat (Digital ALB package)

Plus many more...

I will reinstate the 7 West channels in favourites when i get chance

Enjoy

jackplatonic
29th November, 2011, 12:45 AM
hi sorry for this silly question can i use that for azbox?

aftermath
29th November, 2011, 12:51 AM
hi sorry for this silly question can i use that for azbox?

if it has an enigma2 image on it , yes.

godzilla
5th December, 2011, 07:39 PM
HI guys
I remember loading the catseye channel list for my extrend et5000 many moons ago. I would say say around the summer time if not before then.

Just now POP, POPGIRL, KIX and a few more kids freebe channels have disappeared from the channel listing.

I would be grateful if you can direct me to the page where it gives me the lowdown on the process of loading the catseye on the box again.

Sorry but seem to forgot the method which is a bit poor on my end.

The kids are not happy and blame my sat setup.

help G.

dave-h
5th December, 2011, 08:05 PM
I would be grateful if you can direct me to the page where it gives me the lowdown on the process of loading the catseye on the box again.

help G.

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f210/dreamboxedit-guide-167275/

catseye
10th December, 2011, 11:37 PM
Catseye E2 Settings File 75 East-58 West 10.12.2011

16 East
Changes to Digital ALB Package

7 West
Packages returned to favourites section are now in alphabetical order for ease of use & location

Yahsat 52.5
This sat has been added to the list

Plus many more...

Enjoy

marcus1975
11th December, 2011, 10:31 AM
Hi

will you be able to install Catseye E2 Settings File 75 East-58 West 10.12.2011 by
menu>Tspanel
Tspanel>System Tools
Tspanel-Tools>settings loader
Catseye- Settings>Catseye-75 East-58 West
last one 11.11.2011

my question is will the option be availbale to install the latest catseyes
by this way ?

best regards

marcus

catseye
13th December, 2011, 10:33 PM
Hi

will you be able to install Catseye E2 Settings File 75 East-58 West 10.12.2011 by
menu>Tspanel
Tspanel>System Tools
Tspanel-Tools>settings loader
Catseye- Settings>Catseye-75 East-58 West
last one 11.11.2011

my question is will the option be availbale to install the latest catseyes
by this way ?

best regards

marcus

If you have a blackhole image on your box you should be able to install it from their downloads panel

catseye
13th December, 2011, 10:34 PM
If you have a blackhole image on your box you should be able to install it from their downloads panel

Otherwise use Dreamset or Dreamset edit to send to your box running on enigma 2

catseye
13th December, 2011, 10:35 PM
HI guys
I remember loading the catseye channel list for my extrend et5000 many moons ago. I would say say around the summer time if not before then.

Just now POP, POPGIRL, KIX and a few more kids freebe channels have disappeared from the channel listing.

help G.

You should find all the astra 28.2 channels should be working fine m8

kaisar1
17th December, 2011, 02:11 AM
catseye im having trouble loading your bouquets on to my dreambox 800hd bootloader 82 2.01sim 1.33 pheonix edition image.

i followed the guide made by sgtflipflops. for some reason i get 12 errors as soon as i load your bouquets in dreamboxedit.

once i click "Send files to Dreambox" the following message comes up after a few script lines appear in the FTP log "Datie nicht gefunden" dont know what it mean. below is the FTP log.

Connecting to 192.168.1.74.
Connected.
Starting FTP transfer
Transfer complete
Starting FTP transfer
Transfer complete
** Sending file "/etc/enigma2/blacklist" **
Starting FTP transfer
Transfer complete
** Sending file "/etc/enigma2/bouquets.tv" **
Starting FTP transfer
Transfer complete
Sending Reload commands.
Sending auto reload command succeded.
Telnet status: Connecting to 192.168.1.74.
Telnet status: Connected.
Sending username root
Sending Enigma2 restart command
Enigma2 restart command successfully sent
Telnet status: Disconnected.

Could you help please.

catseye
17th December, 2011, 07:09 PM
catseye im having trouble loading your bouquets on to my dreambox 800hd bootloader 82 2.01sim 1.33 pheonix edition image.

i followed the guide made by sgtflipflops. for some reason i get 12 errors as soon as i load your bouquets in dreamboxedit.

once i click "Send files to Dreambox" the following message comes up after a few script lines appear in the FTP log "Datie nicht gefunden" dont know what it mean. below is the FTP log.

Connecting to 192.168.1.74.
Connected.
Starting FTP transfer
Transfer complete
Starting FTP transfer
Transfer complete
** Sending file "/etc/enigma2/blacklist" **
Starting FTP transfer
Transfer complete
** Sending file "/etc/enigma2/bouquets.tv" **
Starting FTP transfer
Transfer complete
Sending Reload commands.
Sending auto reload command succeded.
Telnet status: Connecting to 192.168.1.74.
Telnet status: Connected.
Sending username root
Sending Enigma2 restart command
Enigma2 restart command successfully sent
Telnet status: Disconnected.

Could you help please.

That happens sometimes when you use Dreambox edit try using Dreamset instead

Even if you get error message on screen it should still load settings ok m8

Just check your box on screen to see if file has been sent ok

kaisar1
17th December, 2011, 07:19 PM
That happens sometimes when you use Dreambox edit try using Dreamset instead

Even if you get error message on screen it should still load settings ok m8

Just check your box on screen to see if file has been sent ok

hi, i just downloaded dreamset from the download section Dreamset 2.34 - 32 bit (2.25 MB).

i dont know how to use this software. is there a guide that you can suggest?

thanks you.

saj1985
17th December, 2011, 08:56 PM

16 East

7 West
Packages returned to favourites section are now in alphabetical order for ease of use & location

Yahsat 52.5

Plus many more...

Enjoy

hey mate, just wanted to say thanks for your hard work,
its very much appreciated! :)

kaisar1
17th December, 2011, 09:46 PM
hey catseye. i tried using dreamset but im having difficulty using the software. when i select open and try to load you bouquets, theres loads of files. which one do i select. theres a file called "lamedb". dont know what to do, any help anybody?

kaisar1
17th December, 2011, 10:16 PM
i can send the files over via dreamboxedit, but bouquet does not load properly. for example in the favourite section normally it should be split up into different genres e.g entertainment, sports however when i transfer the files in the favorite section i get loads of <n/a>.

why is this, any help?

catseye
17th December, 2011, 11:43 PM
hey catseye. i tried using dreamset but im having difficulty using the software. when i select open and try to load you bouquets, theres loads of files. which one do i select. theres a file called "lamedb". dont know what to do, any help anybody?

Yes m8 select the lamedb file-make sure under the 'set up' tab its set for enigma 2

Whilst its transfering you should a little image on your pc screen of files transfering from pc to sat box

if you see the channel lists on screen & its 'greyed out' it means your satellite configuration isnt set up own your sat box

Just make sure all the sats you want to view are set to the same lnb

select the favourite section of the settings using blue button on box remote to navigate around

enjoy

kaisar1
18th December, 2011, 02:25 PM
I still can't get it to work properly. Alot of <n/a>. I'll record a video to show what I'm doing and put it on YouTube.

Is it possible to download your bouquet directly through the dreambox via TS panel. If so how???????????

I got pheonix edition 1.33 2.1 sim botloader 82 software.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

catseye
18th December, 2011, 08:11 PM
I still can't get it to work properly. Alot of <n/a>. I'll record a video to show what I'm doing and put it on YouTube.

Is it possible to download your bouquet directly through the dreambox via TS panel. If so how???????????

If you use blackhole image you can download latest version via their downloads panel

catseye
18th December, 2011, 08:15 PM

Whar receiver are you using?

kaisar1
18th December, 2011, 10:15 PM
Dm800 HD pro sim 2.1 bootloader 82. Where can I download it from direct through box??????

catseye
18th December, 2011, 11:38 PM
Using dreamset v2.34 software
Click on set up tab, then connection

Configuration -type in your box name
Box Ip= IP of your sat box
User name =root
Passsword= what ever you choose
firmware=enigma2 version 4

Save configuration then ok

Open up unzipped file so its showing settings on your pc screen

Click transfer -at top of mini screen that appears it should have your box name & its ip address

Click write

You should see image of file transfeing to box

followed by complete message

Try rebooting gui on box & follow previous posts if channels are greyed out

It might be worth your while if this fails to check your firewall is blocking it

19th December, 2011, 08:42 PM

16 East

7 West

Yahsat 52.5

Plus many more...

Enjoy

54 veiws with a handful of thanks. No wonder you guy's get hacked off.
Thanks catseye

kaisar1
20th December, 2011, 12:33 AM
I downloaded one of your bouquets direct through the TS panel. Thanks

catseye
24th December, 2011, 05:34 PM
Catseye Enigma2 Settings File 75 East-58 West 24.12.2011

Includes most recent updates from KOS site & more..

Enjoy & Merry Christmas

masacist
24th December, 2011, 10:56 PM
Merry Christmas to you too!

I seem to have some problems with CrossEPG downloader not updating the information for the channels, in other words i cannot scroll through the channels once i've installed the Catseye listings and downloaded with CrossEPG, the channels just show as blank. Is there another downloader or does anyone have any settings i could use for 28.2e and 13.0 please?

Feel free to move this post if its not in the appropriate place too :)

andy91
24th December, 2011, 10:58 PM

I seem to have some problems with CrossEPG downloader not updating the information for the channels, in other words i cannot scroll through the channels once i've installed the Catseye listings and downloaded with CrossEPG, the channels just show as blank. Is there another downloader or does anyone have any settings i could use for 28.2e and 13.0 please?

Are you using Dreamboxedit to add Catseyes bouquets?
Is this on a Dreambox 800hd
Do you mean showing the channels in epg?
Andy.

masacist
24th December, 2011, 11:02 PM
Ah sorry, forgot to mention its a Qbox HD mini i'm using, however i was searching for this bouquet and couldn't find the relevant Qbox section :)

andy91
24th December, 2011, 11:05 PM
Ah sorry, forgot to mention its a Qbox HD mini i'm using, however i was searching for this bouquet and couldn't find the relevant Qbox section :)

Thats a new box to me mate,are you trying to add bouquets to watch or are you wanting to see epg information?

Andy.

masacist
24th December, 2011, 11:09 PM
When i goto view any channel, after adding the bouquets, the channels simply show as blank, as if no information has been downloaded, so you see nothing regarding what is showing nor any information about it either, even though the bouquets installed and shows the listings fine and the download via CrossEPG completed successfully (could be wrong CrossEPG settings though...).

So what i'll see is:

BBC 1 - (Everything is blank)
BBC 2 - "------------------"
ITV - "---------------------"
etc etc

andy91
24th December, 2011, 11:11 PM
When i goto view any channel, after adding the bouquets, the channels simply show as blank, as if no information has been downloaded, so you see nothing regarding what is showing nor any information about it either, even though the bouquets installed and shows the listings fine and the download via CrossEPG completed successfully (could be wrong CrossEPG settings though...).

So what i'll see is:

BBC 1 - (Everything is blank)
BBC 2 - "------------------"
ITV - "---------------------"
etc etc

Have you tried to add the bouquet with Dreambox Edit or Dreamset.
Doesnt look like all the info is going over,im guessing this is an Enigma 2 box?
By the way these are the best multi sat bouquets outb there.

Andy.

catseye
25th December, 2011, 02:59 PM

Sounds like your Cross EPG isnt set up properly

I'm using rytec on Black hole image which works perfectly

catseye
6th January, 2012, 08:18 PM
Catseye E2 Settings File 75 East-58 West 06.01.2012

Includes most recent update from KOS & more...

Enjoy

unclebobuk
16th January, 2012, 06:36 PM
Hi,
I can't seem to get anything for Dave HD and Watch HD under the Sly UK HD bundle . Are the entries working for anyone else?

thanks.
Bob.

catseye
17th January, 2012, 07:05 PM
Hi,
I can't seem to get anything for Dave HD and Watch HD under the Sly UK HD bundle . Are the entries working for anyone else?

thanks.
Bob.

All working fine here including epg for Dave Hd & Watch HD

Next release should have some of the others with missing epg working again-hopefully

catseye
20th January, 2012, 09:29 PM
Catseye E2 Settings File 75 East-58 West 20.01.2012

28.2 East

Most channels now updated so EPG is working again

13 East

Changes to most FEC on Sky Italia transponders

19 East

Sky Sports HD News Germany added to list

26 East

Changes to Al Jazeera Sports Channels

7 West

Many changes over past 2 weeks on this satellite

Enjoy

catseye
5th February, 2012, 05:24 PM
Catseye E2 Settings File 75 East-45 West 05.02.2012

It been an exceptionally busy couple of weeks across the sats over Europe

With many changes to most sats & channel line ups

Some packages are no longer broadcast, such as La Bouquet on 26 East

Enjoy

sharko69
11th February, 2012, 11:48 AM
hi mate, see if i download your channel list throuugh the dbuk menu on 800se is that always the most recent update from yourself? thanks in advance

catseye
16th February, 2012, 11:49 PM
hi mate, see if i download your channel list throuugh the dbuk menu on 800se is that always the most recent update from yourself? thanks in advance

Just opt for the most recent dated file is the best option

A new file is due out this weekend

catseye
22nd February, 2012, 10:21 PM
Catseye Enigma 2 Settings File 75 East-45 West 22.02.2012

Most sly Uk channels should now have correct service ID's so EPG works ok -Only exception is CH5 with ID 7704??

On Hotbird 13 East channels not belonging to packages are now listed in alphabetical order for ease of use

Enjoy

amar786
3rd March, 2012, 11:05 PM
Catseye Enigma 2 Settings File 75 East-45 West 22.02.2012

Most sly Uk channels should now have correct service ID's so EPG works ok -Only exception is CH5 with ID 7704??

On Hotbird 13 East channels not belonging to packages are now listed in alphabetical order for ease of use

Enjoy

Thanks for the latest update.

Can I check if you will be adding setanta sport, setanta Ireland and RTE one and two? Also there is a kids program called Toonami l which also worked off 28.2.

Kind Regards

marcus1975
4th March, 2012, 05:46 AM
Thanks for the latest update.

Can I check if you will be adding setanta sport, setanta Ireland and RTE one and two? Also there is a kids program called Toonami l which also worked off 28.2.

Kind Regards

Look here Sly Eire/NI 28.2 East channel 942, 943,926,227

best to look before you post

Best Regards

Marcus

Coach
4th March, 2012, 08:39 AM
Will next release include the new Sky Sports Formula 1 HD channels?

marcus1975
4th March, 2012, 09:11 AM

I would say yes

:pepsi:

catseye
5th March, 2012, 08:27 PM

Yes m8 added already along with Animal Planet HD

Should be out be next weekend

Coach
6th March, 2012, 01:11 PM
Is there an Ipkg somewhere to auto download the new channelist I thought I saw something a while ago?
Also is there Picons associated with the catseye lists?

cheers

satlover276
7th March, 2012, 11:47 AM
Hi Catseye, just wanted to say thank you for everything you do, it is very much appreciated! Can i ask if your updated channel list will be ready this weekend or next weekend? Also, will your updated channel list delete the non working 'dolly buster' channels as they are still appearing on the last one...(i ask because if only they were still working!!!) Thank you in advance...:proud:

catseye
11th March, 2012, 12:37 PM
Catseye E2 Settings File 75 East-45 West 11.03.2012

Includes most recent updates from KOS site & more

Includes the following...

28.2 East
Sly F1 SD & HD Channels added
Animal Planet HD

13 East
Changes to Sly Italy Package

1 West
Changes to Canal Digital Norway HD

Enjoy

catseye
23rd March, 2012, 09:11 PM
Catseye E2 Settings File 75 East-45 West 23.03.2012

Includes most recent updates from KOS & more..

13 East
Changes to FEC on Sly Italy package
Sly Italy EPG section added to list

28.2 East
BBC/ITV etc sections merged with the Freesat section

16 East
Changes to FEC on Max Tv Packages

19 East
Mobistar Package created in favourites

Most satellites will be having A-Z sections added in coming weeks for those channels not broadcast as part of a package
(It makes these channels easier to maintain & locate)

Yahsat 52.5 East satellite was added a while ago
Some more HD channels were added to the list if you are able to view this sat from your location

Plus many more...

Enjoy:bounce:

porter1
2nd April, 2012, 09:29 PM
has channel 4 hd moved again since this setting

porter1
3rd April, 2012, 09:05 PM
has it moved ,anyone?

4th April, 2012, 05:57 PM
Hi porter1

You need to do a bit of editing in DBE, make sure your settings are the same as this screenshot.

porter1
4th April, 2012, 08:37 PM
cheers,believe catseye has a new one tonight or tomorrow,wait for it now,thanks

catseye
5th April, 2012, 08:51 PM
Catseye E2 Settings file 75 East-45 West 05.04.2012

Enjoy

Coach
6th April, 2012, 11:47 AM
Is there an Ipkg somewhere to auto download the new channelist I thought I saw something a while ago?
Also is there Picons associated with the catseye lists?

cheers

Does anyone know the answer to this?
I'm sure I saw something but cant find it anymore.

DM800SE

catseye
20th April, 2012, 10:43 PM
Catseye E2 Settings File 75 East-45 West 20.04.2012

Many sats updated/renamed

28. 2 East
New channels added
More 4+2
Trace Sports

13 East
Changes to Sky Italy package

30 West
Changes to Digital+ package

7 West
Changes to AD TV HD package

22 West
The new SES 4 sat is now in operation with more channels added to this sat

Plus many more....

Enjoy

Nav2010
30th April, 2012, 04:24 AM
Hi hope you don't mind but I edited your bouquet deleted all west sats after 0.8w thor and all sats above 28.2e astra and a few in between mainly got footie sats, if anyone would like a copy let me no if that's ok with the original owner!! Copyright to them

stigmata1823
3rd May, 2012, 09:26 AM
how do you merge your other satellites bouquet with flipflops sly bouquets?? just as he has stopped doing other satellites and looking to add yours in, and reason i dont just use your full bouquet is some of the Scotland FTA channels come up with errors cheers

andiewill
3rd May, 2012, 10:54 AM
how do you merge your other satellites bouquet with flipflops sly bouquets?? just as he has stopped doing other satellites and looking to add yours in, and reason i dont just use your full bouquet is some of the Scotland FTA channels come up with errors cheers

Just open two dreambox edit programs and load one with Sgt and the other one with Cats, then it is a matter of copy and paste one to the other.

PS:- you can only move the channles not the sats list ie:- Favourite, Sky uk but it is only a matter of creating your Sat list then copy the channles into that.

andy91
3rd May, 2012, 02:53 PM

Edit them yourself either through the handset or just cut and paste once you the load the bouquets its not hard to do.

Alot less work than Catseyes has to do anyway.

Andy.

catseye
4th May, 2012, 07:26 PM
Catseye E2 Settings File 75 East-45 West 04.05.2012

Enjoy

catseye
4th May, 2012, 07:30 PM

Do you mean some of mine or flipflops scotland FTA channels come up with errors?

If so, can you point them out & either me or if its flipfops (im sure if you post in his section) will look into for you

catseye
18th May, 2012, 04:19 PM
Catseye E2 Settings File 75 East-45 West 18.05.2012

Enjoy...

catseye
3rd June, 2012, 01:11 PM
Catseye E2 Settings File 75 East-45 West 03.06.2012

Enjoy

talk2juniornow
7th June, 2012, 07:12 PM
Hi Mr Catseye,

Please find below a copy of the message I sent to SGTFlipFlop.

It would be appreciated if you would also take the message as if I sent it to you but as I am too lazy to do that, I have just copied it.

Hi Mr SGTFlipFlop,

Thanks so so so much for all the updates you've been providing and we all have been cheerfully taking and using.

For the past few weeks since you stopped providing the multisats list, I had been contemplating on how to use your Sky UK bouquet list with Catseye settings and I finally did it yesterday.

I do find the catseye settings very good and up to date with foreign sats but your's is the bomb when it comes to UK settings.

With your permission and catseye's permission also, would you guy's allow me to upload this update for others to be able to use and continue updating the combo anytime you guys send out an update?

I am not trying and will never try to take recognition for what someone else has done, and will make it clear that it's not my work but both of you.

stavtoon
7th June, 2012, 07:19 PM
Hi Mr Catseye,

It would be appreciated if you would also take the message as if I sent it to you but as I am too lazy to do that, I have just copied it.

Hi Mr SGTFlipFlop,

Thanks so so so much for all the updates you've been providing and we all have been cheerfully taking and using.

For the past few weeks since you stopped providing the multisats list, I had been contemplating on how to use your Sky UK bouquet list with Catseye settings and I finally did it yesterday.

I do find the catseye settings very good and up to date with foreign sats but your's is the bomb when it comes to UK settings.

With your permission and catseye's permission also, would you guy's allow me to upload this update for others to be able to use and continue updating the combo anytime you guys send out an update?

I am not trying and will never try to take recognition for what someone else has done, and will make it clear that it's not my work but both of you.

You could call these settings Catflap.:proud:

talk2juniornow
7th June, 2012, 08:52 PM
Catflap...............lol sounds good though!

Hey Catseye,

I've just got an update from SGTFlipFlop and he's ok for me to do it if you are ok, then please let me know and I'll go ahead with it.

Like I said it's all you guys work and I am not after recognition for it. All I'll be doing is making it alot easier for other people as you guys have always done for us.

Thanks

andy91
7th June, 2012, 09:17 PM
Not sure whats wrong with these bouquets they are the dogs so dont need messing with in my book.

Andy.

catseye
8th June, 2012, 06:03 PM
Hi Mr Catseye,

Hi Mr SGTFlipFlop,

If they are for your own personal use you can do whatever you like with them

If you are looking to publish a file using mine & SGT's work then you will need to acknowledge the authors & that you are using someone elses work when you release them & that should be fine

catseye
9th June, 2012, 08:13 PM
Catseye E2 Settings File 75 East-45 West 09.06.2012

Enjoy

talk2juniornow
10th June, 2012, 10:34 PM
If they are for your own personal use you can do whatever you like with them

If you are looking to publish a file using mine & SGT's work then you will need to acknowledge the authors & that you are using someone elses work when you release them & that should be fine

Much appreciated mate. Like I said in my mail to SGTFlipFlop (forwarded to you) I am not looking to take any form of credit for it.

It would be clearly stated that it is your work and SGTFlipFlop's.

B.Regards

deadlyminimee
11th June, 2012, 12:47 PM
will this work with the skybox F3?? I am new to this and will have 2 dish's. One pointing 28.2e and the other 13e. I have the 28.2 setup already but will be setting up the 13e this week but would like a compatible channel list.

many thanks

catseye
12th June, 2012, 04:36 PM
will this work with the skybox F3?? I am new to this and will have 2 dish's. One pointing 28.2e and the other 13e. I have the 28.2 setup already but will be setting up the 13e this week but would like a compatible channel list.

many thanks

If it runs on Enigma 2- then yes no problem

50pounds
14th June, 2012, 07:30 PM
Just want to say great work for the settings

just have one problem I always get a error message in db-edit

Ive attached a image to show the error any ideas?

cheers

catseye
15th June, 2012, 09:16 AM

cheers

Thats a common thing with db edit -i use dreamset & get no error messages
If you want to use db edit the settings should work ok so dont worry

cunny
15th June, 2012, 09:31 AM

cheers

I use DBedit to send these files over, seen the mesage numerous times, they files work great, dont worry about it

bojja
17th June, 2012, 02:40 PM
There were some transporder changes on hotbird-sly ita,please is there any list update from you catseye?Thanks for your great best work my friend

catseye
21st June, 2012, 10:31 PM
There were some transporder changes on hotbird-sly ita,please is there any list update from you catseye?Thanks for your great best work my friend

Yes m8 lots of changes to sly italy package over the last week so new file will be out tomorrow

**OVERRIDE**
22nd June, 2012, 01:27 PM
Catseye E2 Settings File 75 East-45 West 09.06.2012

Enjoy

Hi m8,

Just a qic one using the above settings but getting no Nat Geo (sd)Nat Geo +1 (sd) & Nat Geo Wild (sd) 28.2e,done rescan to no avail,ive searched about updates & been on kingofsat but nothings changed,wonder if you had any ideas....cheers

DOUGALMCD
22nd June, 2012, 01:59 PM
Nat geo sd 11603mhz v 27500 2/3

Nat geo +1 11603mhz v 27500 2/3

Nat geo wild 11603mhz v 27500 2/3

Frequency change mate. Attheraces the same.

**OVERRIDE**
22nd June, 2012, 03:19 PM
Nat geo sd 11603mhz v 27500 2/3

Nat geo +1 11603mhz v 27500 2/3

Nat geo wild 11603mhz v 27500 2/3

Frequency change mate. Attheraces the same.

All sorted....Cheers

catseye
23rd June, 2012, 08:59 PM
Catseye E2 Settings file 75 East-45 West 22.06.2012

Apologies for delay in uploading file here - i was convinced i had already -doh!

Enjoy

**OVERRIDE**
5th July, 2012, 03:46 PM
Any reason why ITV Granada HD aint working,noticed freq is the same but symbol rate & fec has changed,done a manual scan found nothing~?

Amazing sorted...

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f11/itv-granada-hd-gone-spiderbox-278709/

**OVERRIDE**
5th July, 2012, 04:33 PM
Just a heads up,noticed settings didnt work at first till i noticed it was set to data,make sure you change to Tv,also check any other Hd channels...

Scrub that lost Hd channels only a couple working now,anyone else any probs?

catseye
6th July, 2012, 05:22 PM
Catseye E2 Settings File 75 East-45 West 06.07.2012

Enjoy

RP3X
6th July, 2012, 08:08 PM
just wanted to thank catseye for your channel list, I was scanning away for 3hrs before I got bored and decided to learn dbedit and transfer your list over sure beats scanning away for hours !

Just need to get to grips with dreambox 800se now :)

superblade21
9th July, 2012, 11:27 PM
thanks for the download

topman96
10th July, 2012, 07:17 AM
thanks for the great list which i have been useing for a long long time is there some reason you dont include sat postion now and only use name of sat as i found it some much easier when say it said 28e or 0.8 instaed of the names
thanks

catseye
11th July, 2012, 10:26 PM
thanks for the great list which i have been useing for a long long time is there some reason you dont include sat postion now and only use name of sat as i found it some much easier when say it said 28e or 0.8 instaed of the names
thanks

I will have a look at that -i think it changed when the xml file was updated a few weeks ago

GAH
12th July, 2012, 05:21 PM
Hi Cateseye,

Sorry to be a pain, but STV HD isn't working and is actually coming up as Alibi HD in your current channel list, maybe you could fix it in the next release?

Thanks for all your hard work!
GAH

catseye
12th July, 2012, 06:11 PM
Hi Cateseye,

Sorry to be a pain, but STV HD isn't working and is actually coming up as Alibi HD in your current channel list, maybe you could fix it in the next release?

Thanks for all your hard work!
GAH

Yes m8 thats fixed -for some odd reason the channel ids got mixed up

Hoping to release file tomorrow evening or sooner

GAH
12th July, 2012, 09:10 PM
Yes m8 thats fixed -for some odd reason the channel ids got mixed up

Hoping to release file tomorrow evening or sooner

Much appreciated!

Regards,
GAH

catseye
13th July, 2012, 04:19 PM
Catseye E2 Settings File 75 East-45 West 13.07.2012

Updated XML file

Sat positions added to list again

Plus many more...

Enjoy

GAH
14th July, 2012, 12:36 PM
Hi Catseye,

Thanks fo the update, much appreciated!

GAH

djrikstar
20th July, 2012, 10:23 AM
Alright guys is there a bouquet the same as this but for enigma 1 boxes from catseye

catseye
20th July, 2012, 03:30 PM
Alright guys is there a bouquet the same as this but for enigma 1 boxes from catseye

There is a enigma1 version i release approx once a month as its not as widely used as e2

Do a google search as i only upload it on a few sites

cunny
23rd July, 2012, 08:03 AM

Just convert them. I did for my 500s. Works a charm

catseye
27th July, 2012, 08:34 PM
Catseye E2 Settings File 75 East-45 West 27.07.2012B]

Includes most recent updates from KOS

Plus many more

Enjoy

porter1
27th July, 2012, 09:01 PM
thanks m8,keep up the excellent work

catseye
12th August, 2012, 03:13 PM
Catseye E2 Settings File 75 East-45 West 12.08.2012

Added Sky ROI/NI HD EPG section

Enjoy

catseye
17th August, 2012, 05:08 PM
Catseye E2 Settings File 75 East-45 West 17.08.2012

Includes most recent updates from Kos & more..

Includes many changes & amendments since end of UK Olympics

& ready for new EPL season

Enjoy

RM6
23rd August, 2012, 05:24 PM
I know it's a pain and probably already been asked, but do any of these, either catseye or sgt flipflop have the usual sly numbering ie 101 for BBC1 etc??

dave-h
23rd August, 2012, 07:20 PM
I know it's a pain and probably already been asked, but do any of these, either catseye or sgt flipflop have the usual sly numbering ie 101 for BBC1 etc??

No, Catseyes or SGTs don't.

MR.Mister (vix team member) do, or use dbuk database frontend to generate your own.

Sent from my HTC using Tapatalk 2

catseye
24th August, 2012, 09:58 PM

Mine have sly epg line up which starts from channel 1 upwards if this helps instead of 101

catseye
2nd September, 2012, 11:16 AM
Catseye E2 Settings File 75 East-45 West 02.09.2012

Including the following changes

Astra 28.2 East

TCM HD & Eurosports 2HD added to list
CH4 P*** Olympics SD & HD added

Hotbird 13 East

Changes to Sly Italia package frequencies etc
More channels added including P*** Olympics SD/HD versions
Al Jazeera HD sports channels added

16 East

7 East
More HD channels added to Digiturk Package

Plus many more..

Enjoy:beerglass:

bojja
2nd September, 2012, 06:56 PM
I have a vu+ uno and today i gave the last black hole image 1.77 and catseye latest settings,on the past time never had problems with blackhole images and these settings,but today i am experiencing many crashlogs when i try to change from channel to other.Please any suggestion what can i do?Thanks very much expecially to our friend Casteye for his great work -Great Settings -

catseye
3rd September, 2012, 09:31 AM
I have a vu+ uno and today i gave the last black hole image 1.77 and catseye latest settings,on the past time never had problems with blackhole images and these settings,but today i am experiencing many crashlogs when i try to change from channel to other.Please any suggestion what can i do?Thanks very much expecially to our friend Casteye for his great work -Great Settings -

Ive not heard of or experienced any issues myself regarding the latest release

When you have sent the settings to the box, try rebooting the box

You could try resending settings to box again in case file has got corupted

Does it crash on the same channels/packages or different ones?

Let us know how you get on

catseye
4th September, 2012, 09:30 AM

Just to add to what ive posted I am aware of some issues with BH images & my settings.
It doesnt seem to happen to everyone though

Ive asked for feedback as to what maybe causing the problem & will update everyone as soon as i know & have found a fix

gando
5th September, 2012, 10:39 AM
I have just downloaded catseyes download of 2 sep 12 and when I open it with Dreambox edit 5.0.2.0 I am getting all files are loaded but with errors -
errors in user bouquet.xxxx.tv file(s) (TV): 22
When trying to send this to my Dreambox 800se(genuine) I get a reply saying it cant be sent as my ip address is wrong. Going to settings and test ip and password all is correct - go back and try and resend list - same error
I have tried resending an earlier bouquet and it transferred ok.
I have retried downloading the bouquet but am still getting the same result
Any ideas?

catseye
5th September, 2012, 11:49 AM
I have just downloaded catseyes download of 2 sep 12 and when I open it with Dreambox edit 5.0.2.0 I am getting all files are loaded but with errors -
errors in user bouquet.xxxx.tv file(s) (TV): 22
When trying to send this to my Dreambox 800se(genuine) I get a reply saying it cant be sent as my ip address is wrong. Going to settings and test ip and password all is correct - go back and try and resend list - same error
I have tried resending an earlier bouquet and it transferred ok.
I have retried downloading the bouquet but am still getting the same result
Any ideas?

The dreambox edit error you mention is normal -try rebooting box after you have sent settings

Or try using Dreamset software instead m8

bojja
5th September, 2012, 12:34 PM
@Catseye,yes i am going to try again my friend,@gando,Dreamset is the best for catseye settings

gando
5th September, 2012, 12:43 PM
Have downloaded dreamset and just worked out how to load the files so will try it tonight

bojja
5th September, 2012, 03:38 PM
This afternoon i tried only on sky ita (Hotbird 13 east) and the prblem still persist.I took a screenshoot when i am going on Fox Crime HD,Fox HD,Axn HD,Espn America HD(for now i test only these channels),I am having crashlogs.I don't think that the fault is coming because are doubles channels,because even the past settings were like this with the doubles,but never had problems.Thanks for your help Catseye.

http://i50.tinypic.com/16a4kli.jpg

grahampaull
6th September, 2012, 12:04 PM
Is TV Cabo not listed on 30W ?

All I have is
ZON, MEO and Canal+, should there not be a TVCABO area ?

Cheers

bojja
6th September, 2012, 06:52 PM

All I have is

Cheers

zon and tv cabo are the same

grahampaull
6th September, 2012, 08:53 PM
Ahh right... Thats great, cheers.

catseye
8th September, 2012, 10:42 AM

All I have is

Cheers

The Tv Cabo package changed its name to ZON about 12 months ago

catseye
8th September, 2012, 10:44 AM
This afternoon i tried only on sky ita (Hotbird 13 east) and the prblem still persist.I took a screenshoot when i am going on Fox Crime HD,Fox HD,Axn HD,Espn America HD(for now i test only these channels),I am having crashlogs.I don't think that the fault is coming because are doubles channels,because even the past settings were like this with the doubles,but never had problems.Thanks for your help Catseye.

http://i50.tinypic.com/16a4kli.jpg

If you press the blue button on your remote control for 'favourites' whilst you have this on screen

Then scroll across to Sky Italy package then select the channels you wish to view

Hope this helps

catseye
14th September, 2012, 08:52 PM
Catseye E2 Settings File 75 East-45 West 14.09.2012

& many more

Enjoy

suedeglove
15th September, 2012, 02:23 PM
Hi, thanks very much for posting this. I am new to this and it's great to be able to stand on the shoulders of giants.

clobryn
16th September, 2012, 08:26 PM
Having the same problem with my VU+duo blackhole 1.7.7 loaded catseye settings ok on 28e but if i go to other sats and select a channel i get green screen.
have gone back to blackhole 1.7.6 and all work ok cheers clob

catseye
17th September, 2012, 07:28 PM
Having the same problem with my VU+duo blackhole 1.7.7 loaded catseye settings ok on 28e but if i go to other sats and select a channel i get green screen.
have gone back to blackhole 1.7.6 and all work ok cheers clob

I have heard of similar problems with latest bh image

Ive been led to believe they have released a slimmed down version with some features removed but cant say if same issues are still occuring

Hope this helps

snaps
29th September, 2012, 03:34 PM
Ok slight problem here with my 23.5 favs. They are greyed out. Im wondering if its because i updated the satellite xml file not long ago and that lists the satellite at 23.3/23.1 and not 23.5 east?

catseye
29th September, 2012, 08:19 PM
Catseye E2 Settings File 75 East-45 West 29.09.2012

Including 28.2 East
Changes to BBC HD channels
E! HD added
New HD channels added to Vivacom HD 45 East

& many more....

Enjoy

mdt
29th September, 2012, 09:21 PM
ive tried your list again and its given me green-screen again within 1 min. this has only started happening with the last 2 or 3 updates as i always used your lists over the last 9 months or so after switching from @vhannibal. im using B.H. 1.7.8 ATM and it did the same on 1.7.5 and 1.7.7 when i tried this also. does anyone else get these issues?? thanks for your efforts @catseye they are appreciated m8,regards mdt

catseye
30th September, 2012, 05:35 PM
ive tried your list again and its given me green-screen again within 1 min. this has only started happening with the last 2 or 3 updates as i always used your lists over the last 9 months or so after switching from @vhannibal. im using B.H. 1.7.8 ATM and it did the same on 1.7.5 and 1.7.7 when i tried this also. does anyone else get these issues?? thanks for your efforts @catseye they are appreciated m8,regards mdt

I have heard reports of crashes with BH images

Try installing a new XML file & reboot box to see if that helps

catseye
5th October, 2012, 05:24 PM
Catseye E2 Settings File 75 East-45 West 05.10.2012

& many more..

Updated xml file

Enjoy

idokle
7th October, 2012, 05:56 PM
Hi, thanks very much for posting this. I am new to this and it's great to be able to stand on the shoulders of giants.

dlmd07
8th October, 2012, 08:25 PM
hi i'm fairly new to all this and would like to know if this list is compatible with the openbox S16 and if so how can i install this on t ? i would only need the astra28.2 + the Hispasat30.0 on it
Thank you

DOUGALMCD
11th October, 2012, 09:23 AM
Go to openbox section mate this is e2 file.

catseye
11th October, 2012, 12:23 PM
hi i'm fairly new to all this and would like to know if this list is compatible with the openbox S16 and if so how can i install this on t ? i would only need the astra28.2 + the Hispasat30.0 on it
Thank you

This file will only work with recievers running on Enigma2 software

bar27
20th October, 2012, 04:23 PM
hi how do i get bouquet on my vu+duo . do i download catseye setting then using dreamboxedit ftp to the box , sorry newbie here

catseye
20th October, 2012, 08:00 PM
Catseye E2 Settings File 75 East-45 West 20.10.2012

& many more...

Updated xml file

Enjoy

catseye
3rd November, 2012, 10:08 PM
Catseye E2 Settings File 75 East-45 West 03.11.2012

& many more..

Enjoy

centarus
4th November, 2012, 04:02 PM
What sat receiver is this settings for can you please explain ?

I am thinking dreambox.. but its listed under skybox

catseye
4th November, 2012, 07:17 PM
What sat receiver is this settings for can you please explain ?

I am thinking dreambox.. but its listed under skybox

These settings are for use with any box that runs on Enigma 2 only

catseye
18th November, 2012, 01:12 PM
Catseye E2 Settings File 75 East-45 West 18.11.2012

Includes most recent changes from KOS

& many more..

Enjoy

catseye
23rd November, 2012, 09:13 PM
Catseye E2 Settings File 75 East-45 West 23.11.2012

& many more

Many thanks to sparky-dog for help with fixing Primetime on astra 28.2 east

Enjoy

darrenspud85
26th November, 2012, 08:49 PM
great thankyou

pc123456
7th December, 2012, 11:08 PM
uhgfffhjjii ijjvvfgg

28.2 East

19.2 East

2.0 East

30 West

catseye
8th December, 2012, 12:49 PM
Catseye E2 Settings File 75 East-45 West 08.12.2012

Includes most recent updates from Kos & more

Ps: Primetime PPV is listed under old & new frequencies

Enjoy

mr rx
8th December, 2012, 02:58 PM
thanks very much

loncell
8th December, 2012, 09:59 PM
I've loaded this and Primetime aint working, any reason why ? it's working when i use another E2 settings but i prefer catseye.

VU+ DUO

stavtoon
8th December, 2012, 10:29 PM
I've loaded this and Primetime aint working, any reason why ? it's working when i use another E2 settings but i prefer catseye.

VU+ DUO

2nd one works mate .The channel changed settings twice I think in a short time

loncell
8th December, 2012, 11:18 PM
oh i , cheers m8. my fault.

Johnnnyuk
12th December, 2012, 09:33 PM
Hello I am new here and my box was set up for me but I have too many channels and to many satellites listed on my menu. I only want to use Digiturk at the moment so how do I get rid of all the bouquettes.? Can I transfer them from my box to PC and then edit them? If I can how do I do it as I cant see an option to go from box to pc..

Thanks in advance

catseye
15th December, 2012, 02:34 PM
Hello I am new here and my box was set up for me but I have too many channels and to many satellites listed on my menu. I only want to use Digiturk at the moment so how do I get rid of all the bouquettes.? Can I transfer them from my box to PC and then edit them? If I can how do I do it as I cant see an option to go from box to pc..

Thanks in advance

Do a google & download Dreamset edit (last version 2.36 i think)

Very easy to use & just delete the sats,etc you dont want

catseye
15th December, 2012, 02:35 PM
Catseye E2 Settings File 75 East-45 West 15.12.2012

Hopefully the recent bug reported when using the later Black Hole images has been fixed
(Please advise if any different)

Work in progress to tidy up sats & transponders that are no longer in use

Also some channels are now set to hide mode (where they are listed as dual/back up channels,etc) & when shown in dreamset etc they are listed in Italic

Merry Christmas to all users & big thanks to pem1 for hopefully identifying the issue around BH images

Enjoy

adazzo
17th December, 2012, 10:44 AM
good work!

catseye
4th January, 2013, 07:34 PM
Catseye E2 Settings File 75 East-45 West 04.01.2013

Includes most recent updates from Kos

& many more...

Happy New Year to all

Enjoy

catseye
20th January, 2013, 05:23 PM
Catseye E2 Settings File 75 East-45 West 20.01.2013

& many more

Enjoy

catseye
1st February, 2013, 08:30 PM
Catseye E2 Settings File 75 East-45 West 01.02.2013

Includes most recent updates from KOS & many more...

Enjoy

catseye
17th February, 2013, 06:55 PM
Catseye E2 Settings File 75 East-45 West 17.02.2013

Includes most recent updates from KOS & elsewhere

Enjoy

catseye
1st March, 2013, 09:59 PM
Catseye E2 Settings File 75 East-45 West 01.03.2013

Includes most recent updates from KOS, Lyng Sat & many more

Enjoy

stigmata1823
1st March, 2013, 10:44 PM
Catseye E2 Settings File 75 East-45 West 01.03.2013

Enjoy

has this got the updated movie names? sky Oscars etc?

catseye
15th March, 2013, 09:28 PM
Catseye E2 Settings File 75 East-45 West 15.03.2013

Enjoy

tariqz118
28th March, 2013, 03:10 PM
catseye which is the latest channel list for sky 28.2e uk? Cheers

darren221980
29th March, 2013, 01:00 PM
catseye which is the latest channel list for sky 28.2e uk? Cheers

Look at the channel list posted by catseye in post 218 before yours as that is the latest one he has posted.

Safinn
30th March, 2013, 03:14 PM
The latest can also be found here for both enigma 1 and engima 2 settings: Catseye Settings (http://catseyesettings.com)

Neil1454
1st April, 2013, 04:38 PM
ok I'm a little bit of a noob.

I used to use SGTFlipFlop's.. And used the dreamboxedit to upload them.

I've loaded these into dreamboxedit and changed the regional channels. But I also notice there are other transponder
channels that are not hosted on S*Y so, do I just ignore these and continue to upload the whoel thing to my DM800HD (Clone)?
I have the Black Hole image on the unit?

I did already try this and followed SGTFlipFlops tutorial for getting the list working (reboot etc) which I've done allot of times in the past
without a problem. But this time using Catseye's I get no pictures at all.

Anyone please help me?

catseye
1st April, 2013, 07:08 PM
New format to try out Guys

Includes most recent updates from KOS Lyngsat & others

Just click on file that you require below

Enjoy

Attached should be the following files

75 East to 45 West 30.03.2013
5 East to 1 West 30.03.2013
7 West 30.03.2013 30.03.2013
13 16 19 23.5 East 30.03.2013
28 East 30.03.2013
23.5 to 19.2 East 30.03.2013

catseye
1st April, 2013, 07:11 PM
Plus one more makes 6

Sorry Guys only allowed 5 files to be uploaded per post

Here is 28.2 East only file

Please note the Disney movie channel SD is missing from the Movies list but can be found in EPG

It has been added for next release

saj87
8th April, 2013, 05:47 PM
ok I'm a little bit of a noob.

I used to use SGTFlipFlop's.. And used the dreamboxedit to upload them.

I've loaded these into dreamboxedit and changed the regional channels. But I also notice there are other transponder
channels that are not hosted on S*Y so, do I just ignore these and continue to upload the whoel thing to my DM800HD (Clone)?
I have the Black Hole image on the unit?

I did already try this and followed SGTFlipFlops tutorial for getting the list working (reboot etc) which I've done allot of times in the past
without a problem. But this time using Catseye's I get no pictures at all.

Anyone please help me?

i have noticed whilst using cateyes list.. i get no picture but sound.... and after i reset the dreambox... it works fine on a few channels, then the same problem again...goes blank!

frank087234
14th April, 2013, 10:05 PM
Is there new settings for 13e, 26e, 28.2E, and 7W??

thanks

catseye
16th April, 2013, 05:11 PM
Catseye Enigma 2 Settings (All Files here) 12.04.2013
Enjoy

Apologies for delay in uploading

catseye
16th April, 2013, 05:13 PM
& Here is 7 West

Enjoy

protexblue
17th April, 2013, 05:35 PM
Catseye Enigma 2 Settings (All Files here) 12.04.2013
Enjoy

Apologies for delay in uploading

Catseye E2 Settings File 75 East-45 West 15.03.2013.rar (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/attachments/f216/193098d1366128599-catseye-enigma-2-settings-catseye-e2-settings-file-75-east-45-west-15.03.2013.rar)

Is this dated incorrectly, or has the wrong file been uploaded?

catseye
17th April, 2013, 07:46 PM
Here is the correct one

Thanks for pointing that one out
:stupid: me

bearkilla
21st April, 2013, 04:48 PM
eurosport hd 2 not working on the 28 east pack

many thanks for doing these

cardishnor
22nd April, 2013, 04:01 PM
Are the Asian channels included under international?

catseye
23rd April, 2013, 07:54 AM
Are the Asian channels included under international?

Yes m8 for 28.2 east sat

catseye
23rd April, 2013, 07:56 AM
eurosport hd 2 not working on the 28 east pack

many thanks for doing these

Working fine here 11856v 29500 3/4

super jumbe
23rd April, 2013, 08:36 PM
Just for record are there HD channels included in 28.2e?

Thanks for your help

Shady
23rd April, 2013, 08:36 PM
of course sj
------------

machine2daroof
23rd April, 2013, 10:27 PM
quick, everytime i adjust the list to move my regional channel up, save and try to send the list to the dreambox i get error, if i dont ammend the files they all work perfect ... any ideas ? thanks in advance ....

catseye
26th April, 2013, 04:58 PM
Catseye Enigma 2 Settings File All files 26.04.2013

Enjoy

catseye
26th April, 2013, 04:59 PM
& Here is 75 East-45 West File 26.04.2013

Enjoy

bearkilla
27th April, 2013, 10:55 AM
Catseye Enigma 2 Settings File All files 26.04.2013

Enjoy

Eurosport HD2 still not working for me on that one?

My own scan see's it on 12304 and works fine

DMBoot
28th April, 2013, 01:00 PM
Strange behaviour with the last set on my box - DM800HD SE 2.10.

Running DreamElite 3, I loaded the 26-04 bouquets and restarted enigma - it wouldn't restart.

I assumed something had messed up, so I took the opportunity to load DE 4. All fine until I loaded the 24-04 bouquets. Back to enigma not restarting? I've tried this about 6 times and always after loading the latest bouquets, box won't start. It's absolutely fine with the 30.03 bouquets though.

Very strange.

catseye
29th April, 2013, 09:00 PM
Catseye Enigma 2 Settings File 75 East-45 West 29.04.2013

Updated /amended file

Hopefully this one should be working fine now

Enjoy

DMBoot
30th April, 2013, 12:29 PM
Seems there's problems being reported elsewhere with the new one too.

Not going to risk updating just yet. I hope it gets sorted.

catseye
30th April, 2013, 08:11 PM
Catseye Enigma 2 Settings File 75 East-45 West 30.04.2013

Please let me know if any of you are still having problems

Ive just checked it on my vu duo & can confirm

No loops on reboot

Enjoy

digicon
30th April, 2013, 11:02 PM
I tried your previous settings on a fresh image install of openpli 3.0 on a Gigablue for a mate and you settings from post #242 locked the box up completely and i had to resort to Vhannibal Multisat list, Always appreciate the effort you put into the Channel lists catseye have not tried your new list as yet but will give it a whirl

nspiteri
2nd May, 2013, 04:44 PM
Can someone confirm it 30/04 is working fine? I tried 29/04 and it locked my dreambox so I'm waiting for a valid catseye settings

turnerfromdover
2nd May, 2013, 06:19 PM
I just flashed the 30/04 settings and its crashed my box too running dream elite v3 never had a problem before and have done nothing different at all very strange ..just inspected the files and the bouquets inside are different to before I compared with an old set of files they are named userbouquet.ED00.tv and used to be userbouquet.___astra_eurobird_radio_28_east___.tv for example ?? catseye have you change the settings in your channel editor program by any change mate?? just a thought and just trying to help as I have been using your excellent settings for ages now :):)

**OVERRIDE**
2nd May, 2013, 06:50 PM
Ive never been able to install the last few updates through Tspanel,only manual update??

turnerfromdover
2nd May, 2013, 07:03 PM
Ive never been able to install the last few updates through Tspanel,only manual update??
I use dreamset and have always used it no change in settings at all ...:)

**OVERRIDE**
2nd May, 2013, 07:24 PM
I use dreamset and have always used it no change in settings at all ...:)

Thats what i mean by manual mate,but use dreamedit...