PDA

View Full Version : DM800SE Clone where to buy from Uk?

styla
2nd September, 2011, 09:16 PM
Hi guys

Just wondering if anyone knows where i can pick a dm800hd se from in the uk?

Tried searching ebay can't find one?

Thanks

p.s looking for a decent price

mdt
2nd September, 2011, 09:21 PM
Hi guys

Just wondering if anyone knows where i can pick a dm800hd se from in the uk?

Tried searching ebay can't find one?

Thanks

p.s looking for a decent price

why not just get one from PRC, regards mdt

styla
2nd September, 2011, 09:27 PM
prc aka china?

Need it urgently bro, hence the uk...

the rock
3rd September, 2011, 01:01 PM
try DM800SE EDITION SIM 2.10 COLOUR OLED SCREEN BL82 - ukdreamshop (http://ukdreamshop.co.uk/product.php?id_product=71)

andy211081
3rd September, 2011, 01:14 PM
prc aka china?

Need it urgently bro, hence the uk...

Order today from China you could have it by Wednesday

smoggie
3rd September, 2011, 01:26 PM
some guys have used this site Satellite Equipment and Set Top Boxes (http://elitedeals.co.uk/9-satellite-receivers-)
?20 cheaper than ukdreamshop, plus you get free shipping

dibble
3rd September, 2011, 05:21 PM
some guys have used this site Satellite Equipment and Set Top Boxes (http://elitedeals.co.uk/9-satellite-receivers-)

Hmmm .... looking at the spec, these are only 300MHz puppies, cf. 400MHz for the "proper" ones [the ukdreamshop ones are 400MHz too, but they're out of stock] . Plus how do you know that when it arrives you're not going to get dinged with ?mega for import duty, VAT, admin fees etc?

dibble
3rd September, 2011, 05:25 PM
Plus how do you know that when it arrives you're not going to get dinged with ?mega for import duty, VAT, admin fees etc?<Blush>
Just seen that they're UK based, from the talk about PRC I assumed they were "foreign". Question about CPU speed still stands, tho

andy211081
3rd September, 2011, 05:59 PM
Hmmm .... looking at the spec, these are only 300MHz puppies, cf. 400MHz for the "proper" ones [the ukdreamshop ones are 400MHz too, but they're out of stock] . Plus how do you know that when it arrives you're not going to get dinged with ?mega for import duty, VAT, admin fees etc?

I can only answer from my own buying experience - i have purchased about 10 boxes from Yaoxin and all have arrived without issues and very quickly. The only charges i have ever had is DHL asking me for ?4.38 per box via a letter.

i have purcahsed dm800hd pros and Dm800 boxes.

There are other sites other than the one i use that are based in China or Hong kong.

and there are obviuolsy UK suppliers.

dibble
3rd September, 2011, 09:05 PM
Well, I'm surprised - pleased for you but I would have expected HMRC to be all over these for VAT. Last time I got a UPS import from the 'states I was invoiced for VAT and they stiffed me an extra surcharge for the privilege of collecting it :(
I've got no problem buying a clone - after all, who ever bought a PC from IBM? But I'd prefer to deal with a company actually in the UK.

andy211081
3rd September, 2011, 10:03 PM
Well, I'm surprised - pleased for you but I would have expected HMRC to be all over these for VAT. Last time I got a UPS import from the 'states I was invoiced for VAT and they stiffed me an extra surcharge for the privilege of collecting it :(
I've got no problem buying a clone - after all, who ever bought a PC from IBM? But I'd prefer to deal with a company actually in the UK.

No probs just from my experience i havent paid the taxes you mention. DHL are the delivery firm also, its all down to the distributor valuing the boxes at approx $35 so low value means low taxes.

styla
4th September, 2011, 02:32 AM

Not in Stock, and Ukdreamshop also out of stock ! :/

cochin007
4th September, 2011, 06:12 AM
i ordered from china thru alibaba.. Usually it takes 3-5 days for getting it from there

dibble
4th September, 2011, 11:23 AM
Not in Stock, and Ukdreamshop also out of stock ! :/
That does seem to be the common these - none of the low-cost outlets seem to have any left. I'd guess that they're all waiting for the same container ship to dock, with their next consignments.

loncell
23rd June, 2012, 07:19 PM
some of the links are now dead so were can i buy a Clone DM800se ( latest sim whichever it is at the mo )? either a UK dealer cheapish or china with fast delivery .
thankyou.