PDA

View Full Version : ipbox 900hd cccam

hambone
3rd September, 2011, 09:53 AM
hi
i have installed the latest sifteam image and panel for emu.
i have purchased a cccam.cfg file and cannot get it to work with the box.
i understand that the cuberevos dont run cccam directly and have been told that i need to run oscam as cccam client.
this is where i am stuck as i have been trying to edit the oscam.server file with the serverdetails from the cccam.cfg file but without any success. i also understand that oscam.user and oscam.conf need to be modified?
i found a cccam to oscam converter application on the web but it gave an error reading the cccam.cfg file.
i did use a different payserver a while ago on an earlier sifteam image and all i had to do was drop the cccam.cfg file into var/keys.
any help greatly appreciated.
ham

hambone
5th September, 2011, 06:32 PM
does anyone know how to edit oscam to get it to work with cccam?

turkselouis
3rd October, 2011, 07:46 AM
hello if you instal the image INDB6v008_cuberevo_flash
you can instal cccam its working verry good i have no problems here its no freezing sorry for my bad englisch greetings louis

hambone
5th October, 2011, 08:27 PM
hello if you instal the image INDB6v008_cuberevo_flash
you can instal cccam its working verry good i have no problems here its no freezing sorry for my bad englisch greetings louis
thanks for your reply louis.
i managed to get oscam to work of sorts but it took a lot of editing the config files which i wasnt very sure of even then it freexe a lot.
i then started experimenting and put e2 image -- sif nightly build 1.3.0 on usb and added emu manager 4.0 and cccam seems to be working fine.:top: