PDA

View Full Version : Which is better: Magpro2 or Alientech KESS v2?

magictuners
4th September, 2011, 08:00 AM
going to buy the professional tool for chip-tuning. I do not know on what these two options to stop. It seems to cover the two devices is approximately the same. can anyone tell the users that it is better to buy? MAGPro 2 or X17 Alientech KESS v2

monitel_service
4th September, 2011, 08:14 AM
Alientech is the best ,but it's much cheaper Magpro2

clio_williams
4th September, 2011, 10:09 AM
both of them are good devices differing in cost issue, kess costs 1000 eu for yearly subcription, x17 is only for 400. to use kess is a bit of easier rather than x17, also in x17 all tprot equipment included witnhin the total cost....

if you have much money you can buy kess. if the budget is limited, then you turn your face to magrpo :)

delio78
4th September, 2011, 10:32 AM
magpro2 is very nice for your price
I'm working with magpro 2 and x17 no problem
support is correct, and there is free file for immo off and dpf off
for 400 euro of year

best regards

magictuners
4th September, 2011, 08:36 PM
for 400 euro of year

best regards

which autos have free dpf files in mag pro?

diagmaster
5th September, 2011, 03:50 AM
Without X17, can we say Kess 2 and Magpro2 are waste thing?
Anyone have solutions if without X17? How can we use Kess 2 or Magpro 2 best?

delio78
5th September, 2011, 05:41 AM
For free dpf and immo file, you must have komplekt magpro2 base/bdm x17 and buy year subscription
Services (http://www.magicmotorsport.com/services.html)

best regards

nicole99wu
8th September, 2011, 07:43 AM
going to buy the professional tool for chip-tuning. I do not know on what these two options to stop. It seems to cover the two devices is approximately the same. can anyone tell the users that it is better to buy? MAGPro 2 or X17 Alientech KESS v2
HI,my8, you can choose the magpro 2, I have tried the support is great, and I have success to read and write the edc17, you can have one, it is a wise choice for your car.:dancing:

yellowstilo
8th September, 2011, 01:42 PM
HI,my8, you can choose the magpro 2, I have tried t, the support is great, and I have success to read and write the edc17, you can have one, it is a wise choice for your car.:dancing:

Hello Nicole,

how long will you keep trying to sell your Chinese clone tools on DK ??
I guess you know that's forbidden on DK ????

trico
11th September, 2011, 08:37 PM
maybe she or he is a genuis millionaire but by pure chance a big fan of cars , u got one of anything and it works great , yeah ? what a coinsidence , keep u r stupid idea for ppl like u

branco
11th September, 2011, 08:43 PM
winhex and brain much better
crazy prices!!

trico
15th September, 2011, 03:35 PM
winhex and brain much better
crazy prices!!
if you are really able to calculate checksum's for ECU's like edc17 using your brain and winhex then you are my next idole m8, teach me

eugen8
11th July, 2012, 07:50 AM
for 400 euro of year

best regards
sometimes you need to wait with open ecu 48 hours to get response and after that you may receive a bad solution and after contacting them you need to wait another 48 hours to get a response like this:''Dear sir,
Unfortunately we don't have another solution for this car and we can't help more''.I prefer to pay to a real tuner instead of this free service after I lost 2 clients.I think that is a little bit annoying after I payd 4000 euro.

atd
11th July, 2012, 08:39 AM
MagPro2 with x17 is a very good choice and also cheap. I'm satisfied

willobd
11th July, 2012, 09:20 AM
the MAG and Kess in China market both not good.
you can consider Pissian master , fgtch galletto2 or carprog v 4.01

digitaltech
12th July, 2012, 06:12 AM
the MAG and Kess in China market both not good.
you can consider Pissian master , fgtch galletto2 or carprog v 4.01
we are seriously tired of your sales-posts.

deusbrest
14th July, 2012, 07:41 PM
sometimes you need to wait with open ecu 48 hours to get response and after that you may receive a bad solution and after contacting them you need to wait another 48 hours to get a response like this:''Dear sir,
Unfortunately we don't have another solution for this car and we can't help more''.I prefer to pay to a real tuner instead of this free service after I lost 2 clients.I think that is a little bit annoying after I payd 4000 euro.

absolutely agree with eugen8