PDA

View Full Version : Volvo by obd

gedas8899
4th September, 2011, 10:25 PM
Hello mates i need advice what beter tool tool make volvos by odb i think carprog volvo soft and smoke, help me make choice.
thank for hellp

markony79
4th September, 2011, 10:49 PM
Hello mates i need advice what beter tool tool make volvos by odb i think carprog volvo soft and smoke, help me make choice.
thank for hellp

Carprog 100% good tool for Volvo
i work with volvo every day......maybe becouse I live in Sweden :)

Speedosoft
5th September, 2011, 06:31 AM
I hear here and there good stuff about carprog. I bought the very full package from them a couple of months ago; and until now not once, not a single time it worked on the different XC90 and S80's (2003-2005) I tried on... Same thing with airbags via OBD2 or other diagnostic ports. The latest failure was with a late 2007 production Audi A6 (it said unknown version!). Any tool (including the chinese ones) would have done it with no problem. All I can say is that carprog is over evaluated therefore overpriced. And I have reports of other users having the same problem with US version Volvos so it's definitely not a problem with my unit.

gedas8899
5th September, 2011, 03:44 PM
Thanks mates, i orderet today volvo by obd package.

bijlaard
5th September, 2011, 06:56 PM
Wow u are fast :-) (with buying tool)
I have been away for the weekend otherwise i would have recommended SMOK.
markony79 does Volvo everyday i do 3 to 5 a week. Smok does work by obd and workes for me just fine.

regards Ina

gedas8899
5th September, 2011, 09:29 PM
i not have choise wait, customer waiting i hope its good tool, i try to make with upa no succes, all conections ok but when reading i get error, i think is was bdm lockt.
ps. sorry for bad english

keymax
5th September, 2011, 10:31 PM
If you still need a tool try buying a chinese DICE and i can get you the newest volvo vida dvd no software coding but diag and reset procedures work well

bijlaard
6th September, 2011, 04:49 PM
If you still need a tool try buying a chinese DICE and i can get you the newest volvo vida dvd no software coding but diag and reset procedures work well

Gedas needs a tool to do Volvo, the (chinese) dice is a volvo diagnosis tool with this tool u can reset failure like u get in the DIM after km changes, it cannot change km.

regards Ina

drpeter
6th September, 2011, 04:57 PM
i not have choise wait, customer waiting i hope its good tool, i try to make with upa no succes, all conections ok but when reading i get error, i think is was bdm lockt.
ps. sorry for bad english

UPA can read most volvo's, what car did not work with upa?

gedas8899
6th September, 2011, 05:34 PM
hello, iam not good on motorolas programing, i get car with 4f73k volvo s80, i try do with upa, but always get error chek conection is was all ok, try to change chrystal put power in upa and in cluster get the same error, try to bdm lockout disabling get the same error.
ps today i get adapter for carprog for volvo, with shipping they very fast i just orderet yesterday

bgcomp80
7th September, 2011, 12:13 AM
I recommend SMOK, it`s the perfect tool for Volvo dash. Now with the last update is like a nice dream .

bkenigma
7th September, 2011, 04:34 PM
I recommend SMOK, it`s the perfect tool for Volvo dash. Now with the last update is like a nice dream .

What the latest update what cars is it now making? I see only 3 models as opposed to abritues 6-7 models which in clude all smaller cars and trucks which I see smok dosent support, or at least list on his site? Can you please be kind enough to list models and years you can make with latest updates I would appreciate.

bkenigma

bijlaard
7th September, 2011, 09:45 PM
We do
V70 2002 / 2009
S 80 until 2007
S60 all
V50 all
C70 2007
XC70 2002 / 2009
XC 90 until 2007
They all do very nicely with our Smok tool.
Don't know about the other left over volvo's, we don't have them.

Regards Ina

sparkz02
8th September, 2011, 04:10 PM
Im think of buying a tool for Volvo myself, confused between SMOK or AVDI - if smok works as people say it does for the price can't really go wrong to be honest.

bijlaard
8th September, 2011, 10:02 PM
For the price "I" think Smok is really worth the money
to be honest, we have smelcom to (only 2008 and up version) For the newer volvo's smelecom is safe, but cannot read and write language in DIM.
So most of the time we use the dragon (smok in Polish) :-)
It does Volvo by OBD and read and write language (part of flash from DIM)
regards Ina

VolvoGeely
17th September, 2011, 01:23 AM
A link to these tools would help also please.

VG

I believe i found it. (http://www.smok.com.pl/index.php?lang=oferta&kategoria=1)

gijsvm
17th September, 2011, 08:02 AM
Another here www.obdtool.nl (http://www.obdtool.nl)

VolvoGeely
6th November, 2011, 03:08 AM
Another here www.obdtool.nl (http://www.obdtool.nl)

Thank You But English ,Spanish ,Chinese ,Japanese and a few more gets me into enough trouble.

I think that was dutch ,,

VG