PDA

View Full Version : need connection for tacho bmw x5

newgeniehex
7th September, 2011, 06:57 PM
HELLO
i must o change the mileage on this tacho some one have a pinout for syart the tacho and connection of the eeprom M35080 for read whit my upa
i dont cannot find tacho X5 in the PDF diga i find similar connection but it is not good
many thank in advance
i put the picture
regard

looly
7th September, 2011, 07:56 PM
If using upa the best & safest thing to do is remove the needles (but be careful - there is plenty of info on here on how to remove), remove 35080, read 35080 with upa and save. Edit the first 2 lines of data with your required mileage then save again. Now get new 35080, program saved data into it and re-solder back onto board. Build cluster back up, put into car and job done. Should you have any problems then you will still have the original 35080 safe.

newgeniehex
7th September, 2011, 08:05 PM
If using upa the best & safest thing to do is remove the needles (but be careful - there is plenty of info on here on how to remove), remove 35080, read 35080 with upa and save. Edit the first 2 lines of data with your required mileage then save again. Now get new 35080, program saved data into it and re-solder back onto board. Build cluster back up, put into car and job done. Should you have any problems then you will still have the original 35080 safe.
hello
i have a diga clone too for read and write the eeprom
need goog need good connection
regard

djramask
7th September, 2011, 08:17 PM
tree :party:

Digamax
7th September, 2011, 08:20 PM
hello
i have a diga clone too for read and write the eeprom
need goog need good connection
regard
Hi, one of these picture for Diga consult must be good (same like E39).

Best regards
Vladimir

newgeniehex
8th September, 2011, 07:18 AM
tree :party:
hello
thank but is not good!!
compare the picture and you can watch is not same
regard

hcip
8th September, 2011, 08:32 AM
hello