PDA

View Full Version : Peugeot DTC memory limit ?

mar666
7th September, 2011, 07:19 PM
Hi,
Anybody know is there any limit erasing DTC in Peugeot EDC's (I've heard it is 50 times) via PP2000 ?
I wonder what if limit is reached? Where trouble codes are stored (for example in EDC16C3) ?

Thanx

grinovsky
7th September, 2011, 07:30 PM
there is no limite ereasing DTC in peugeot or in any other brand:eek:

elchip
7th September, 2011, 08:08 PM
Hi,
Anybody know is there any limit erasing DTC in Peugeot EDC's (I've heard it is 50 times) via PP2000 ?
I wonder what if limit is reached? Where trouble codes are stored (for example in EDC16C3) ?

Thanx

It is limit for service history and multiple error erase in one kick.So it you rich 50 you can erase but no more service history can stay in ecu ...

Only way is to reset service history in DUMP of ecu and you can go from start "0" up to 50 again ...
It is not possible with PP2000 only manual in DUMP.

In PSA it maked in factory to official service can easy see if any was do it out of official service ;-)
That timer cant be viewed with second hand diagnose only with PP2000 ....
So if some car go to not official service and after to official they have good evidence to something was serviced unoficial ;-)

gezame
9th September, 2011, 01:12 AM
It is limit for service history and multiple error erase in one kick.So it you rich 50 you can erase but no more service history can stay in ecu ...

Only way is to reset service history in DUMP of ecu and you can go from start "0" up to 50 again ...
It is not possible with PP2000 only manual in DUMP.

In PSA it maked in factory to official service can easy see if any was do it out of official service ;-)
That timer cant be viewed with second hand diagnose only with PP2000 ....
So if some car go to not official service and after to official they have good evidence to something was serviced unoficial ;-)

Hi
completely right.
Although it has solution in E2PROM.
Regards.