PDA

View Full Version : iphones jailbreak heres android jailbreak

typergaz
10th September, 2011, 10:00 PM
Hi all ive got the link here if your sick of your iphone pals saying there apps are free download from this link and enjoy if it says its failed. Install again worked for me after 3 goes please thank me for this

Blackmart Alpha 0.49_b92.apk - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download (http://www.4shared.com/file/biZDYFTZ/Blackmart_Alpha_049_b92.htm)

There is hope for android afterall

andy1weir
11th September, 2011, 01:10 AM
unlike ios for ipods and iphones, android doesnt have to be unlocked or "jailbroken" for cracked apps , you can use them straight away, some apps may require root privilages but thats it

typergaz
11th September, 2011, 08:38 PM
yeh i know what your saying there i was a bit merry last night when i wrote that post all that is is a app that allows you to download all apps for free without your android being rooted

tamgunner
13th September, 2011, 08:32 PM
how do i install it onto a samsung galaxy s phone?

its ok got it :)

mickydibble
21st October, 2011, 10:35 AM
Is this still upto date what do I do,?do I download to phone(San francisco)and install,or to pc then put on memory card and run?.
Then what to get apps help please cheers Micky

mickydibble
23rd October, 2011, 11:10 AM
Hellloooooo anyone in here??

happy_highlander
23rd October, 2011, 08:39 PM
Hellloooooo anyone in here??

Just me but been decorating all day. Download the apk file and install it on your phone that in turn will become a new app market call blackmart, then just download as you would from the normal market but from blackmart without having to pay for any of the apps.

mickydibble
25th October, 2011, 10:29 AM
Just me but been decorating all day. Download the apk file and install it on your phone that in turn will become a new app market call blackmart, then just download as you would from the normal market but from blackmart without having to pay for any of the apps.

Hi pal thanks for answer :) do I dl to pc and put on mem card then run and install or do i download through phone? Cheers Micky

dasteph
25th October, 2011, 03:47 PM
Hi pal thanks for answer :) do I dl to pc and put on mem card then run and install or do i download through phone? Cheers Micky

transfer it from pc to memory card, then as it is an apk file you will need a app installer on you phone to install it which you can get from the app market.

mickydibble
26th October, 2011, 11:15 AM
Cheers guys, will do this

mickydibble
26th October, 2011, 02:00 PM
Cheers guys, will do this

tryed dl app installers no joy not finding the apk ! i have dropped the black apk into root of mem card also tryed putting in downloads etc usually this stuff is easy how big should the apk be i noticed the applanet one was over a 1000kb but this is 200+kb help please thanks micky

mickydibble
26th October, 2011, 02:25 PM
its ok guys working now,memory card wasnt being read properly cheers

fundert
30th October, 2011, 05:29 PM
many thanks excellent find.