PDA

View Full Version : A3 magnetti marelli 912dg12a

tellfaia
11th September, 2011, 10:44 AM
Hi to al, i have a problem with a dash, a costumer bought a new dash to replace a damaged one (908 problem i think) i?ve been able to read old clocks 912dg128 without any problems to clone it to new dash, but i cant seem to read/write new dash, what i?ve noticed its that the new dash its a 912dg128A instead 912dg128C (as the ori) the clocks are working but since i cant get any communication by obd i have to clone it.

Any help appreciated i?m using upa and in the new dash i?m getting no response error.

i also have the test poits and could someone please clarify the correct wiring?

newgeniehex
11th September, 2011, 03:53 PM
Hi to al, i have a problem with a dash, a costumer bought a new dash to replace a damaged one (908 problem i think) i?ve been able to read old clocks 912dg128 without any problems to clone it to new dash, but i cant seem to read/write new dash, what i?ve noticed its that the new dash its a 912dg128A instead 912dg128C (as the ori) the clocks are working but since i cant get any communication by obd i have to clone it.

Any help appreciated i?m using upa and in the new dash i?m getting no response error.

i also have the test poits and could someone please clarify the correct wiring?

HELLO
take the connection for the A3: