PDA

View Full Version : DM800SE Clone best image?

Pages : [1] 2

styla
12th September, 2011, 01:00 PM
DM800HDse (SSL82 and SSL84 (Please ensure to pick the correct one) Clone Safe Images)

ramiMAHER-v19-dm800se-20-09-2011 #ssl82

With the new Skins
Featured

Skins : ramiMAHER..b20.HD

boot: sim210:ssl82

Enigma2: 20-09-2011

Enigma2-Plugins: 20-09-2011

VTIPanel ramiMAHER

Enigma2-Plugins:+ gemini3

blue : Panel gemini3

drivers 2-9-2011 ramiMAHER

When you press To Button ok Twice Will Shows the channel information

http://img26.imageshack.us/img26/2149/backdropv.jpg

http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/1118/40167747.jpg

Download Link:

Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! (http://www.multiupload.com/SZ5HE8RJY2)

OoZooN-Image-dm800se-2011-9-11-ramiMAHER #ssl82

http://ramimaher.dreamoem.net/bootlogooz.jpg

Enigma is of 11.09.2011
the plugins are of 11.09.2011
the drivers are of 02.09.2011 ramiMAHER
new kernel 2.6.18-r14
secondstage is 82 sim2

Download Link:
Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! (http://www.multiupload.com/BEUIJRJ8AI)

OpenPLi-2.1-beta-dm800se-20110925 by gjstroom SSL84
This image is a 100% build image from OpenPLi source, it uses original dmm drivers which will run all functions and plugins without patching.
Only working on sim210 boxes !

Features:
source: 2011-09-25
drivers: 2011-09-02 original
bootloader: ssl84
size:41.2 mb

Bootlogo:
standard bootlogo

Plugins:
cccam 2.2.1
webinterface (removed tpm check)

Image flashing:
Internet Explorer (recommended)
dreamup

Skins:
magic-hd
magic-ehd

Screenshot:
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/1346/openpli1.png
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/2282/openpli21800se.png
http://img88.imageshack.us/img88/5304/openpli21800se2.png

Download Link:
www.multiupload.com/RFQ9EH04RX

alom5
12th September, 2011, 03:47 PM
i'm sticking with the newnigma 2.

got all the plugins you could want. got everything working on it epg, colour oled, picons...and theres a lot more there if you want it

Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! (http://www.multiupload.com/M5ZOIHNGEO)

styla
12th September, 2011, 09:15 PM

got all the plugins you could want. got everything working on it epg, colour oled, picons...and theres a lot more there if you want it

Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! (http://www.multiupload.com/M5ZOIHNGEO)

Buddy, out of interest may i ask what skin you are using?

Thanks!

garry1312
12th September, 2011, 11:18 PM
I am for 4reackt image, got colour oleds working, oled info i.e. Receiver temp. Got permanent timeshift set up and coolmans cool tv guide set up on the red button.

alom5
12th September, 2011, 11:35 PM
Buddy, out of interest may i ask what skin you are using?

Thanks!

using the scarlet skin. has all that gary has mentioned above and its quiet nice. going to try the permanent timeshift and see if will work as well.

wingunners
13th September, 2011, 01:06 PM
ive used many images including newnigma 2 it is good but the ramimaher vti v17 is better. overall much more user friendly and stable u can get a green screen with newnigma2 now and then for no reason.

mfaraj57
13th September, 2011, 01:25 PM
i found openpli the best image for sim2 dm800se
just finished uploading it now
image release 12092011 and latest drivers 02092011
just changed bootlogo and added TSpanel

sim2-ssl82-OpenPLi-2.1-beta-dm800se-20110912-mf (http://www.multiupload.com/QXJ36VYHA7)

garry1312
13th September, 2011, 01:28 PM
Tried the Golden OpenPli and wasnt impressed to be honest.

lombard
13th September, 2011, 01:39 PM
Not really like the look of any images other then Dreamelite 1.3.3 phoenix image, hope it comes for dm800se would be great

garry1312
13th September, 2011, 01:49 PM
Be great to see Pheonix released for it god knows why it has not already it is such a popular image, I was told that it was outdated on dreamoem, which I totally disagree with.

Even bring it up to date have a Pheonix SE image or Pheonix2

garry1312
13th September, 2011, 01:59 PM
Also DreamElite Pheonix image has a very good download panel, many images I tried for the SE the download panels are limited and most skins within them caused green screen and one even caused my receiver to have the dreaded NO CA ERROR message on OLED. Yes you can add TSPanel but I prefer my image to have a decent download/addon management and TSPanel being a added bonus.

The 4Reackt image is very stable (runs smooth and fast, no errors, userfriendly), but lacks a good amount of Skins within the download section.

gsmtech
13th September, 2011, 03:31 PM
The DreamElite Phoenix image was just a revamped version of the original DreamElite BH image, the DreamElite/Black hole team then split up and no longer support Dreams.
Blackhole team make VU images. Shame really the new DreamElite team is nowhere near as good. Phoenix was a very good image but it is definitely outdated now.
PLI based images are superior. I use the DBUK images which are PLI based and the Army skin from DreamOEM modded by Crille for PLI images. Use this on both my 800HD PRO and 800SE.
Only problem with PLI images is the DTS audio downmix wont work on the media player, even after adding correct plugins etc... Works on other images such as NewNigma etc..

garry1312
13th September, 2011, 03:35 PM
In what way is Pheonix outdated?

I tried the DreamboxUK pli image and I did actually like that image but found it to be very slow.

lombard
13th September, 2011, 03:48 PM
i had dreamelite 1.3.3 then got the Pheonix image cause addons panel works on my dm800 these images look so much more polished and modern looking then any other newer images i have tried, and it is so stable, dont have any problems runs perfect,

i use few of the beyonce skins on it looks very good, got crossepg working, hdd recording works, i have tried newer released images, but always go back to Pheonix image,

garry1312
13th September, 2011, 03:54 PM
i had dreamelite 1.3.3 then got the Pheonix image cause addons panel works on my dm800 these images look so much more polished and modern looking then any other newer images i have tried, and it is so stable, dont have any problems runs perfect,

i use few of the beyonce skins on it looks very good, got crossepg working, hdd recording works, i have tried newer released images, but always go back to Pheonix image,

I couldnt agree more Lombard, It is a very stable image, the addons panel works and includes a good range of choice within it. The skins and overall look is stunning and everything works so smoothly. So I dont understand how a image that performs so well, has a great addon panel, looks stunning, is very userfriendly can be outdated?

No current image new or old in my opinion doesnt even come close to the quality and the reliability of Pheonix.

alom5
13th September, 2011, 04:21 PM
interresting thoughts.....but ultimately, the image choice is an individual thing.

i am happy with the image i am running, the skin, there is everything you need in downloads of the image.

i've not had the green screens either (i think this happens with most image when there isn't much flash memory left).........even got permanent timeshift working perfect. i can't really ask for more.

so i am happy as..........alom5 lol

alom5
13th September, 2011, 04:24 PM
i found openpli the best image for sim2 dm800se
just finished uploading it now
image release 12092011 and latest drivers 02092011
just changed bootlogo and added TSpanel

sim2-ssl82-OpenPLi-2.1-beta-dm800se-20110912-mf (http://www.multiupload.com/QXJ36VYHA7)

i tried this image mfaraj (not the latest one that you are talking about) and it did crash a few times and was slower in comparison. so i had to keep looking lol

garry1312
13th September, 2011, 04:51 PM
Alom5 think I will test out the NewEnigma2 image over the weekend. Do you still have the nfi file for it?

alom5
13th September, 2011, 05:45 PM
it's in the link i gave earlier in the thread. full image file. you can download all the extra plugins via the newnigma panel.

and anything else let me know mate. i like the fact i have a lot of memory left after having bits that i need.

garry1312
13th September, 2011, 06:25 PM
Thanks mate, yeah same with 4reackt image good bit of memory left but want to try out the newenigma2 image as its probably the only one i have not tried and you seem to have the same opinion as me on some other images so its worth a try :)

alom5
13th September, 2011, 06:58 PM
i'm sure u'll like it mate....i didn't even bothering to try install another skin....just used 1 that comes with it. scarlett hd. has all the info you been saying about like temp fan rpm etc etc...

lombard
13th September, 2011, 08:32 PM
decided to order a dm800se, big fan of dreamelite phoenix image on dm800, does the newenigma2 have good choice of skins in the addons panel also download cams etc , also will enigmaplugin-systemplugins-crossepg_0.6.svn-r0_mipsel.cfg work on it, this is what i use on phoenix image ,

thanks

alom5
13th September, 2011, 09:55 PM
i use crossepg. downloaded via tspanel i think. it has loads of cams and stuff and a lot more under their online installer. i downloaded the picons and oled picons from there as well.

lombard
13th September, 2011, 10:00 PM
i use crossepg. downloaded via tspanel i think. it has loads of cams and stuff and a lot more under their online installer. i downloaded the picons and oled picons from there as well.

as the image itself got its own addons panel ? dreamoem being down where can i get latest version from ?

thanks

alom5
13th September, 2011, 10:18 PM
i've given a link in an earlier post on this thread of .where to get the image

it has its own addons panel newnigma2 services - when you go into there everything is there. just had a look and crossepg is there also mate.

theres around 30 skins in the panel also....lol i've not bothered going through all this b4

lombard
13th September, 2011, 10:26 PM
Thanks, just need to order one now, cant wait to start messing about :) the fun

alom5
13th September, 2011, 10:37 PM
no worries mate. enjoy when you get it.

styla
13th September, 2011, 11:55 PM
so to get this right there is a phoenix image for the dm800se clone?

Also do the download panels work etc, as well as epg, recording and so on?

Lastly what skin are you guys using?

Thanks!

tab99_uk
14th September, 2011, 01:07 AM
so to get this right there is a phoenix image for the dm800se clone?

Also do the download panels work etc, as well as epg, recording and so on?

Lastly what skin are you guys using?

Thanks!

yes their is a phonenix image for dm800 se but will only work on external flash only.

garry1312
14th September, 2011, 01:22 AM
Alom tested the newenigma2 image tonight was good but still prefer the 4reackt image, theres less skins to download on the 4reackt but nicer than whats available on newenigma2. Also 4reackt seems the faster of the two. At first the download manager on the newenigma2 worried me as it is also on other images and i had problems with it i.e. green screens and ca error, but I downloaded a stack of skins on the newenigma and no issue even tried some other image skins that are on it and they all ran perfect just design not to my taste.

Flashed 4reackt back over. Still early days for SE images so will be good to see what the future has in store :)

styla
14th September, 2011, 01:47 AM
Alom tested the newenigma2 image tonight was good but still prefer the 4reackt image, theres less skins to download on the 4reackt but nicer than whats available on newenigma2. Also 4reackt seems the faster of the two. At first the download manager on the newenigma2 worried me as it is also on other images and i had problems with it i.e. green screens and ca error, but I downloaded a stack of skins on the newenigma and no issue even tried some other image skins that are on it and they all ran perfect just design not to my taste.

Flashed 4reackt back over. Still early days for SE images so will be good to see what the future has in store :)

Hi buddy,

does the 4reackt have cccam+newcs support by any chance?
Also any chance of a screenshot of what it looks like? Also what skin are you using? Got DreamElite running very smoothly, however do want to try others for the sake of it llol
And a download link would be nice, can't seem to find it?

Thanks m8ty

garry1312
14th September, 2011, 02:10 AM
Hi buddy,

does the 4reackt have cccam+newcs support by any chance?
Also any chance of a screenshot of what it looks like? Also what skin are you using? Got DreamElite running very smoothly, however do want to try others for the sake of it llol
And a download link would be nice, can't seem to find it?

Thanks m8ty

yep it has cams in download panel mate. Will upload some screenshots and nfi file tomorrow evening for you mate after work. Forget the name i of the skin i am using but it provides colour oled picons if you have them installed for skin.

Anyone using Coolmans TV Guide EPG looks superb and runs smoothly. Had it on my pro just before i got the se and it lagged at times but perfect on the se :)

styla
14th September, 2011, 03:31 AM
yep it has cams in download panel mate. Will upload some screenshots and nfi file tomorrow evening for you mate after work. Forget the name i of the skin i am using but it provides colour oled picons if you have them installed for skin.

Anyone using Coolmans TV Guide EPG looks superb and runs smoothly. Had it on my pro just before i got the se and it lagged at times but perfect on the se :)

thanks buddy, looking forward to it! If you can find out the skin too that would be awesome. Didn't know its possible to get picons on the olded? Does that come as a default for the image?

Coolmans TV Guide EPG i assume i can find it the download menu, so far just been using the basic cross epg, works but kind of boring llol.

Thanks mate, owe you one ;)

garry1312
14th September, 2011, 07:38 AM
Yeah still use crossEPG mate, cool tv guide is like the grid that shows you what is on. will upload screenshot of that aswell mate it can be found on tspanel.

Yeah some images for it have the oled picons allrussian, 4reackt and newenigma2 are the ones i know about, think some are dependent on the skin you use.

george62
14th September, 2011, 08:17 AM

Hi I have a DM 800 irst edition I upgrate my sim card to 201 and my tuner to L edition newnigma2 can work with this arangment what vertion for internal flash ?
thanks
George

garry1312
14th September, 2011, 09:40 AM
Hi I have a DM 800 irst edition I upgrate my sim card to 201 and my tuner to L edition newnigma2 can work with this arangment what vertion for internal flash ?
thanks
George

Hi George you might find you will get a response quicker if you start your own thread, then more people will see it.

I think the newenigma2 image is out for sim 2.01. Google 'newenigma2 sim 2.01'.

alom5
14th September, 2011, 11:46 AM

no worries garry. like i said image is pure personal choice. everything works for me so i'm good.

may try out react when you give us a link....lol

garry1312
14th September, 2011, 12:39 PM
no worries garry. like i said image is pure personal choice. everything works for me so i'm good.

may try out react when you give us a link....lol

yeah image really is a personal choice one that might work for someone may not work for someone else. Would rank it second in my choice as it seems to be a very good image.

Will post the nfi file up along with screenshots the night mate. Do you use the Cool TV Guide plugin?

styla
14th September, 2011, 04:54 PM
yeah image really is a personal choice one that might work for someone may not work for someone else. Would rank it second in my choice as it seems to be a very good image.

Will post the nfi file up along with screenshots the night mate. Do you use the Cool TV Guide plugin?

Tried installing tspanel on dreamelite with no success, so cool tv guide is pretty much impossible for it it would seem.

However will get the 4rack up tonight hopefully and report back with what i think of it lol :D

garry1312
14th September, 2011, 05:05 PM
Odd how TSpanel wont work on it mate :/

Ill be leaving work in the next hour or so, will update this thread tonight with screenshots and the 4reackt image :)

alom5
14th September, 2011, 06:23 PM
i use crossepg and the graphical multi epg for an overview.

look forward to trying the react...tho not probably tonight

garry1312
14th September, 2011, 08:15 PM
I am a man of my word heres some screenshots and also a screenshot of Cool TV Guide. The Cool TV Guide really does wipe the floor with the plain graphical EPG and it allows you to choose from 4 different designs and customise the buttons (only one I changed within it was blue from IMDB search to bouquets) also installed a quick button that lets me access the Cool TV Guide just by pressing the red button.

satsmo
14th September, 2011, 09:01 PM
I have removed your first pic Gary, as it had your server details on it, I have since put it up on Gumtree.

Yes I am joking :)

lombard
14th September, 2011, 09:21 PM
I am a man of my word heres some screenshots and also a screenshot of Cool TV Guide. The Cool TV Guide really does wipe the floor with the plain graphical EPG and it allows you to choose from 4 different designs and customise the buttons (only one I changed within it was blue from IMDB search to bouquets) also installed a quick button that lets me access the Cool TV Guide just by pressing the red button.

looks good, how is the info bar, remove the server details of course :withstupid:

garry1312
14th September, 2011, 10:13 PM
I am so stupid thanks Satsmo for removing it. Too much work lately plus little sleep mixed with screenshots clearly does not mix lol. Cant believe I done that.

Will get it reposted Lombard this time without the golden ticket.

cat
14th September, 2011, 10:29 PM
Hi Gary i have a d\m 800 hd pro clone, currently using nemesis 2.2 image, Will this image be ok to use on my machine ? many thanks in advance.

lombard
14th September, 2011, 10:37 PM
Hi Gary i have a d\m 800 hd pro clone, currently using nemesis 2.2 image, Will this image be ok to use on my machine ? many thanks in advance.

no why dont you use the phoenix image on dm800 ?

garry1312
14th September, 2011, 10:52 PM
you could search for it mate to see if its out for your sim (sure it is), if it is the epg you like and you are happy with your current image you could always just add the EPG its the Cool TV Guide v4 can be found on the tspanel. Or google 'coolmans cool tv guide'.

styla
14th September, 2011, 11:28 PM
you could search for it mate to see if its out for your sim (sure it is), if it is the epg you like and you are happy with your current image you could always just add the EPG its the Cool TV Guide v4 can be found on the tspanel. Or google 'coolmans cool tv guide'.

Gary, did you get a chance to upload the image, can't wait! :D
P.S Thanks for the screenshot, they look great, especially the tv guide!

cat
14th September, 2011, 11:52 PM

I must admit i like the look of the epg in your image, vhannibal is not too good. Thanks dude for the advice.

styla
15th September, 2011, 12:01 AM
Think i found the download link for the 4react image: Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! (http://www.multiupload.com/1VV8CPT5LY)

alom5
15th September, 2011, 12:33 AM
i thought i'd up some screens of my own. i have got the cool epg on now after taking gary's advice. it seems pretty nice. thing i havew noticed with that is that it needs crossepg alongside to get the full listings.

anyway here are my screens...think its a nice interface lol

styla
15th September, 2011, 01:31 AM
Nice Newengima 2 i assume..

styla
15th September, 2011, 01:40 AM

Thanks mate, got the image up, the skin up, the oled working too, one thing i dislike, is when you switch the receiver off, on the oled it displays nothing, as if the power s disconnected, any setup/plugins for that, to for example just show time or something?

garry1312
15th September, 2011, 11:12 AM
Thanks mate, got the image up, the skin up, the oled working too, one thing i dislike, is when you switch the receiver off, on the oled it displays nothing, as if the power s disconnected, any setup/plugins for that, to for example just show time or something?

Yeah noticed this myself mate but doesnt bother me to much. The Mrs is that used to having a clock on the oled when in standby the other morning there she got up and turned it off from the back thinking she was turning it off.

There may be a plugin on on the Tspanel as I have noticed several clock plugins on there but not looked in to them. Also check in setup maybe something in there mate.

To anyone else will be uploading a screenshot of the infor bar round about lunch time :)

garry1312
15th September, 2011, 11:14 AM
i thought i'd up some screens of my own. i have got the cool epg on now after taking gary's advice. it seems pretty nice. thing i havew noticed with that is that it needs crossepg alongside to get the full listings.

anyway here are my screens...think its a nice interface lol

Yeah it still needs crossEPG for the data its not a EPG downloader just a viewer but its pretty sweet.

garry1312
15th September, 2011, 11:39 AM
Info bar as requested.

styla
15th September, 2011, 11:45 AM
will see if i can find a clock or so and get back to you.

Thanks mate

garry1312
15th September, 2011, 11:49 AM
Thanks mate will have a look around for you as well.

satsmo
15th September, 2011, 12:01 PM
It will be in the skin set up or general device set up pages, no need to look for a clock.

Just take a look through your image menus, sorry I cannot be more specific as I do not use that image.

alom5
15th September, 2011, 01:10 PM
Nice Newengima 2 i assume..

yep newnigma2 with the scarletthd skin on.:top:

garry1312
15th September, 2011, 01:11 PM
When I first flashed the image I had a quick look in the settings but didnt really look in to it as it doesnt bother me.

Try advanced settings mate.

styla
15th September, 2011, 08:47 PM
Sure guys, will try finding it and get back to you.

Thanks!

garry1312
15th September, 2011, 10:16 PM
Thanks mate im just going to update my bouquets and once I am by with that I will have a look myself.

alom5
16th September, 2011, 10:27 AM
ok. i've installed the re4act image.

to get the clock on standby. blue button - system settings -setup display lcd then increase the brightness of standby.

the clock will show on standby now.

can i get some help on picons and oled picons please. i have them all on hdd. how do i enable them on this image?

cheers.

garry1312
16th September, 2011, 10:54 AM
To enable them mate install the Vali.HD skin

alom5
16th September, 2011, 11:08 AM
where do they need to be...blank where the picons should be.....at the moment they are in hdd/piconhd and hdd/piconlcdse

is that the only skin that will work with it?

cheers gary

garry1312
16th September, 2011, 11:16 AM
Yeah looks like it mate, maybe will work with others if you mess around with the OLED picon settings. Im sure mine are set to my hard drive mate, ill check when I get in from work, not working to late today :)

Also I downloaded my picons from TSPanel.

How you liking the image so far?

alom5
16th September, 2011, 11:27 AM
its not bad. but the skin is not amongst my favs yet.......but saying that....on cs studio it tells me the names of channels that are being watched....never had this with other images...its always been th caid number.
so thats quiet a nice feature. i like i like

not much choice on the picons from tspanel....my ones are downloaded from newnigma panel

garry1312
16th September, 2011, 11:36 AM
Thats maybe how there not working on the OLED mate, might just be for the newenigma image.

I like the first 28.2 picons on TSPanel but not so keen on the gold ones.

Where abouts is the CS Studio never noticed that.

alom5
16th September, 2011, 11:39 AM
cs studio is a different program gives info on cccam and whats happening with it. more like the web version of 192.168.x.xx:16001

it's in the dk downloads section mate

just chekd ts panel and all picons seem to be flash....and i only 6mb left :-(

downloaded picons of the blue button.....still no joy. i'll wait for you to let me know where yours are stored. thanks.

garry1312
16th September, 2011, 12:14 PM
Can you not download them mate then change to HDD?

alom5
16th September, 2011, 12:24 PM
i don't know....i don't think so as they will be installed on flash and the box will look for them in flash. not sure but i'm sure someone can enlighten us lol

garry1312
16th September, 2011, 12:32 PM
Yeah but i thought i installed flash then went in to picon settings and changed the path to HDD. Maybe it never changed lol.

styla
18th September, 2011, 07:33 PM
Thanks mate, the clock method worked!!! And yeah, am also waiting for a hotter looking shin, i like the dreamelite skin, however on this image there is only a choice from three, image however rocks!

alom5
18th September, 2011, 07:43 PM
i gone back to the newnigma oe as for me it is the most stable running all the addons and features.- on the default skin....seems there are no issues or green screens.

styla
18th September, 2011, 11:49 PM
i gone back to the newnigma oe as for me it is the most stable running all the addons and features.- on the default skin....seems there are no issues or green screens.

dont like the newengima skin as well :/, and olde picons dont work :( on it either....

garry1312
19th September, 2011, 12:30 AM
Thanks mate, the clock method worked!!! And yeah, am also waiting for a hotter looking shin, i like the dreamelite skin, however on this image there is only a choice from three, image however rocks!

Yeah the 4reackt image is good. I have noy had any errors with it but did have plenty on newenigma2. Strange.

As i mentioned but image is a personal choice but also i think the image teams really need to get off there arses and create something mind blowing.

Been testing out the peterpan image and seems alright but download panel on it seems to be down at the moment.

alom5
19th September, 2011, 01:50 PM
dont like the newengima skin as well :/, and olde picons dont work :( on it either....

that's really weird as all the picons and oleds work nice for me on it. just download them via the plugins and restart and work great. i couldn't get it to work on the 4reactx.

weird lol

Im85288
19th September, 2011, 02:10 PM
Has anyone tried the openpli 2.1 beta image? I installed that and am very happy with it using the magic-ehd skin. oled picons working fine from usb

alom5
19th September, 2011, 02:37 PM
where did you get the picons for oled and where would you put them on hdd. what do you use for epg. and have you had any green screens come up.

garry1312
19th September, 2011, 02:47 PM
Has anyone tried the openpli 2.1 beta image? I installed that and am very happy with it using the magic-ehd skin. oled picons working fine from usb

Tried it mate was one of the first images I did try liked the look of it, sounded good but when it came down to it I found the downloads section to include items i.e. skins that are not compatable with the image. I also got many green screen errors.

styla
19th September, 2011, 06:03 PM
that's really weird as all the picons and oleds work nice for me on it. just download them via the plugins and restart and work great. i couldn't get it to work on the 4reactx.

weird lol

very very strange lol. Hmmm did you download the oled's via the tspanel ?

Also what skin are you using on it? I did not like scarlett seemed too big to me?

I do like the dreamelite image, and the skins available for it are pretty cool too.

4React seriously need to get some skins up! Then the image would rock!

:D

styla
19th September, 2011, 06:06 PM
Anyone tried the following images:

210-SSL82 CVS Image 24.03 All new updates by satgr

or

Domica Image for DM800se-ramiMAHER #ssl82?

The Domica skin looks hot!

garry1312
19th September, 2011, 06:13 PM
Domica image not tried it but think Alom said he had and liked it. The CVS not tried it well from what I can remember lol.

styla
19th September, 2011, 06:18 PM
I see :

Well the options atm are such:

mfaraj57's OpenPLi-2.1-dm800se-20110912 -=- Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! (http://www.multiupload.com/QXJ36VYHA7)
gjstroom's latest OpenPLi -=- Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! (http://www.multiupload.com/O66EHABTRE)
ramiMAHER's iCVS-Image-DM800se-2011-07-09 -=- Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! (http://www.multiupload.com/T1FHAWBXZH)
ramiMAHER's Nemesis2-3-dm800se-SVN(092)-06-09-2011 -=- Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! (http://www.multiupload.com/9L7NP9Q437)
ramiMAHER's newnigma2-snapshot-dm800se-02-09-2011 -=- Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites! (http://www.multiupload.com/3AIG4Z8PC9)

Thinking of trying the OpenPli.... one...

freck
19th September, 2011, 06:21 PM
where did you get the picons for oled and where would you put them on hdd. what do you use for epg. and have you had any green screens come up.
I've pli on mine and downloaded picons to usb stick plus used rytek epg provider.Youll get green screen if you save epg to the internal flash as it gets full from other addons so usb is recommended to cure that.
Freck

southpaw
19th September, 2011, 07:09 PM
I've pli on mine and downloaded picons to usb stick plus used rytek epg provider.Youll get green screen if you save epg to the internal flash as it gets full from other addons so usb is recommended to cure that.
Freck
were did you download from Freck ? ts panel ?
stuck the regular 28.2 picons on usb , but not showing on oled screen

on a side note i tried playing mkv (streamed over network) and was blown away by the quality

alom5
19th September, 2011, 07:35 PM
very very strange lol. Hmmm did you download the oled's via the tspanel ?

Also what skin are you using on it? I did not like scarlett seemed too big to me?

I do like the dreamelite image, and the skins available for it are pretty cool too.

4React seriously need to get some skins up! Then the image would rock!

:D

i downloaded the picons and oled picons from the newnigma panel and saved to hdd. enabled in the osd settings and restarted. it was simple...just how i can manage lol.

the domica image was pretty cool too....similar to newnigma!

Im85288
19th September, 2011, 07:52 PM

If you make a minor alteration to the skin script you can make it use your standard picons. So no need for a separate download. I did upload a link to the script in the thread about exporting picons but someone deleted it. In the same thread satsmo has offered to upload the script,definitely worth a try. I can always send you the link if you pm me. I store mine on a USB key in the picon folder, no changes were needed other than the tweak mentioned above to get them displayed on the oled.

I always use the cooltv guide on any dreambox with crossepg, find it looks really good. To complete it all install the enhanced movie centre plugin, it makes watching recordings a much better experience than the standard media player.

On a side note, the best image for me is the VIX one I use on my xtrend 9000..the built in epg on there is great. I noticed a release of this image for the dm800se, but in the notes it said external flash only...if this can be installed and works anything like the xtrend 9000 version it will be hard to beat

alom5
19th September, 2011, 09:01 PM
i didn't really fancy the vix images for some reason......but if its as you say......i'm sure as hell gonna have a look. nice1

and tbh i don't wanna be running scripts and all that....just flash and install lol

Im85288
19th September, 2011, 09:35 PM
Tbh it's not running a script, you just replace a file called skin_display96.xml found in /usr/share/enigma2 with a custom one. If you want to give it a try let me know and I can upload it.

freck
19th September, 2011, 09:36 PM
were did you download from Freck ? ts panel ?
stuck the regular 28.2 picons on usb , but not showing on oled screen

on a side note i tried playing mkv (streamed over network) and was blown away by the quality
Yeah TunisiaSat panel,I got the golden pack,also had them on my DM800 and VU+Uno
Freck

alom5
19th September, 2011, 10:04 PM
Yeah TunisiaSat panel,I got the golden pack,also had them on my DM800 and VU+Uno
Freck

i don't like them golden ones they don't look very good. the ones i'm running now are super.

i was going to try the vix image, but as you sai d its external flash only.....but can't get meoboot. any ideas. the one from tspanel dosen't install. guess we need one for 800se.

alom5
19th September, 2011, 10:23 PM
heres a few of the oleds that i got on mine at present. much better than thegold ones i think. what you think boys.

satsmo
19th September, 2011, 11:07 PM
Tbh it's not running a script, you just replace a file called skin_display96.xml found in /usr/share/enigma2 with a custom one. If you want to give it a try let me know and I can upload it.

Yes that's the one I have also, for OpenPli image the standard picons work on the OLED also, for other images the tweaked skin_display is required sometimes.

satsmo
19th September, 2011, 11:08 PM
heres a few of the oleds that i got on mine at present. much better than thegold ones i think. what you think boys.

I have similar ones are your's in flash or on USB/HDD?

alom5
19th September, 2011, 11:25 PM
i got them on hdd. just downloaded them direct to hdd from the newnigma panel. much nicer than the gold ones wouldn't you say satsmo.?

satsmo
19th September, 2011, 11:29 PM
Indeed they are, still need binoculars to see them across the room though :)

alom5
19th September, 2011, 11:32 PM
yeah..lol.....especially the sky sports and movies....they really are small

garry1312
20th September, 2011, 12:18 AM
Nice picons alom care to share ;)

southpaw
20th September, 2011, 09:47 AM
i got them on hdd. just downloaded them direct to hdd from the newnigma panel. much nicer than the gold ones wouldn't you say satsmo.?

is it wise to have them on hdd , always thought usb was recommended method , to prolong the life of the hdd

garry1312
20th September, 2011, 10:17 AM
I dont understand why they would effect the life of the HDD.

Just worked out why the HDD would be constantly running to display them.

I dont mind them on flash the end of the day I am only using picons for 28.2 and my receiver is set up with everything I need.

alom5
20th September, 2011, 11:58 AM
they are the ones i downloaded from the newnigma panel. when i get home i will attach them for you later mate.

i prefer to leave them on the hdd to leave more space in flash so no green screens. hdd dosen't really get used for much else. lol

garry1312
20th September, 2011, 12:48 PM
cant see them really causing to much hassle to the lifespan of your HDD.

Cheers mate much appreciated I like the black background looks like it makes it stand out more.

alom5
20th September, 2011, 02:35 PM
here are the ones i use. they come to around 25mb so...i think need to be on hdd mate.

i will also attach the one satsmo uploaded before...on the next post..i didn't know how to use that one. but he uses that and it works for him.

garry1312
20th September, 2011, 06:19 PM
Why as high as 25mb mate are they multi sat?

alom5
20th September, 2011, 06:25 PM
multisat mate. you can delete if you don't want when you open in windows.

garry1312
20th September, 2011, 06:27 PM
Yeah cool ill do that mate as I only use them for 28.2E

alom5
20th September, 2011, 06:30 PM
no worries mate.

i'm still trying to install meoboot....but no luck on the se. i wana try the vix image. gone through everything else lol.

just noticed what you doing with your banana lol lol

garry1312
20th September, 2011, 06:41 PM
Ive been changing banana pics for days lol is that you mean.

I tried the demon image last night wasnt impressed so back to 4reackt now. Let me know how you get on with Vix not tried it but I think i am very close to have tried them all.

alom5
20th September, 2011, 07:31 PM
i cant get to flash it as it's only external flash. and i don't know how else to flash that. can you just flash through the web browser.....i don't think you can. ....or can you...... anyone??

garry1312
20th September, 2011, 07:40 PM
Never used meoboot or barry allen mate do you not add them to usb flash.

alom5
20th September, 2011, 07:44 PM
you have to have the plugin first and have the image on hdd or usb an then flash from meoboot.

well i tried installing it as plugin....said wrong architecture.

then i found another software somewhere else and installed it through telnet. got the plugin...went to use it....said was only for 8000. so that's where i am....

what does barryallen do?

southpaw
20th September, 2011, 09:04 PM
Barry Allen an meoboot are used for running images without flashing them to internal flash. They will use the image in flash for booting an loading then run the external image as an "overlay "
You will need a Barry Allen that's hacked for the se, it must exist or that image would be pointless

raeeszain1
20th September, 2011, 09:35 PM
here are the ones i use. they come to around 25mb so...i think need to be on hdd mate.

i will also attach the one satsmo uploaded before...on the next post..i didn't know how to use that one. but he uses that and it works for him.

It would be appreciated if 28.2e only led picons could be provided. Thanks.

satsmo
20th September, 2011, 09:45 PM
Use SgtFlipFlops picon pack for 28.2E, you will find the latest one here http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/f39/sgtflipflop-skyuk-bouquets-updated-regularly-163750/index60.html#post1250276

If you want OLED only just unpack the one Alom attached above and cut the 28.2E folder from the multi sat and use it.

alom5
20th September, 2011, 10:02 PM
Barry Allen an meoboot are used for running images without flashing them to internal flash. They will use the image in flash for booting an loading then run the external image as an "overlay "
You will need a Barry Allen that's hacked for the se, it must exist or that image would be pointless

very true southpaw....must exist i'll have a look 4 it.

i just thought barryallen was some bogus crap singer lol.

i actually i uninstalled it from the plugins dohhhh!!!

alom5
21st September, 2011, 12:15 AM
i'm trying the vix image...and have to say it looks sweet. best so far.....feels really responsive. got everything working very quickly as well.

you need to install barry allen 5.1.54 from ts panel reboot.

run dcc.

install the image you want to run (vix image) from dcc-tools-bootmanager-install - this will install the image to hdd/usb

goto pugins - run barryallen - wizard for installed images- run a backup of your image. once done....at same place in menu - select installed image for booting - choose the vix image and it will install and boot from there.

simples.

only thing after that is to ftp ur ccam and channel list - sort out the tuner with ur settings. job done.

and if u want oleds to work as well..

mine are located in /media/hdd/picon

extract the skin_display96.zip file attached and put the skin_display96.xml file in /usr/share/enigma2 replacing the existing one

restart enigma2 and everything is working.

lets hope it stays as good as it has started.

garry1312
21st September, 2011, 12:30 AM
Thanks again what vix image is your using mate seen a couple about?

alom5
21st September, 2011, 12:35 AM
Thanks again what vix image is your using mate seen a couple about?

image i'm using is....
vix-Team-dm800se-ramiMAHER.

i have come across a problem of not being able to press the yellow button to change the audio.....anyone know how to change the selection to english??

mtv1
21st September, 2011, 12:38 AM
:hmmmm: press the audio button :) am guessing sorry if wrong :)

alom5
21st September, 2011, 12:39 AM
:hmmmm: press the audio button :) am guessing sorry if wrong :)

don't have a audio button on my mote.

the red , green and yellow all do nothing :-(

mtv1
21st September, 2011, 12:41 AM
http://www.adapter-battery.com/images/800PVR.jpg

why not all remotes got audio button bottom left of ok button :hmmmm:

alom5
21st September, 2011, 12:46 AM
i got the black remote. that button is help button. fat lot of help that is lol

mtv1
21st September, 2011, 12:48 AM
http://www.dvbsatbox.com/images/DreamBox-Accessories/DM800%20remote%20control.jpg

~~~~ the remote in the cut m8 lol get one on fleabay for a tenner :)

mtv1
21st September, 2011, 12:49 AM
dm800 remote | eBay (http://shop.ebay.ie/i.html?_nkw=dm800+remote&_sacat=0&_dmd=1&_odkw=.ebay&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3286.c0.m270.l1313)

lol

alom5
21st September, 2011, 12:53 AM
i got it. press the help button and it brings a shit loada options....goto audio options and choose your language.

sorted.

it's the image...never ised one before. i got a silver remote for the pro upstairs.......don't wana ask the mrs for hers....:beheaded:

but it's all good now. ta mate.

mtv1
21st September, 2011, 12:56 AM
i got it. press the help button and it brings a shit loada options....goto audio options and choose your language.

sorted.

it's the image...never ised one before. i got a silver remote for the pro upstairs.......don't wana ask the mrs for hers....:beheaded:

but it's all good now. ta mate.

well its going to help others well done mate ;)

styla
21st September, 2011, 01:36 AM
Further to add to this, so if i am right a memory stick (usb stick) is required for all this? It can't be flashed as all normal images via the browser and also the hdd can't be used instead of the memory stick to do all this?

and any updates on how its going? I kinda like the skin so want to flash it haha!

Also doesen't barry allen just make things slower as technically you are running 2 images at the same time and also, the flash memory left must be pretty low now?

Also did you do a clean flash before all this, so that new additional plugins etc. are installed on your newegima image before installing barry allen on it etc... or did you just leave the setup and overlay the vix image?

garry1312
21st September, 2011, 10:49 AM
To change audio on any image I have tried or used I just press the yellow button.

micflair
21st September, 2011, 11:03 AM
So who has tried most of the images out there? I need a nice stable one.. might go for the rainmaher newenigma ones.. whatya reckon guys?

garry1312
21st September, 2011, 11:21 AM
Tried out most of them mate. I have settled for 4reackt image, very stable runs fast, the Vali HD skin allows OLED screen picons.

Only downside is there is not many skins to choose from but I like the Vali HD one so it works for me.

Best bet mate is to go through them yourself, try ones people recommend and also try other ones. What might work for someone else might not be best suited to you or your needs.

for me I would give the 4reackt a 9 out of 10, it would get 10 if and when 4reackt add more skins to there download panel.

micflair
21st September, 2011, 12:06 PM
Tried out most of them mate. I have settled for 4reackt image, very stable runs fast, the Vali HD skin allows OLED screen picons.

Only downside is there is not many skins to choose from but I like the Vali HD one so it works for me.

Best bet mate is to go through them yourself, try ones people recommend and also try other ones. What might work for someone else might not be best suited to you or your needs.

for me I would give the 4reackt a 9 out of 10, it would get 10 if and when 4reackt add more skins to there download panel.

Cheers mate, will give that a go. Yeah I planned on going through them all, just thought there might be a clear winner out there. Here comes the fun..

garry1312
21st September, 2011, 12:53 PM
No doesnt look like it really mate. for me and some others its the 4reackt some are liking the newenigma2 and so on.

All trial and error let us know how you get on mate and what suits you.

This has turned out to be a very good thread in my opinion so thanks Styla and also everyone who has posted as it is a good source of information on different images and what these images can provide :)

alom5
21st September, 2011, 02:03 PM
Further to add to this, so if i am right a memory stick (usb stick) is required for all this? It can't be flashed as all normal images via the browser and also the hdd can't be used instead of the memory stick to do all this?

and any updates on how its going? I kinda like the skin so want to flash it haha!

Also doesen't barry allen just make things slower as technically you are running 2 images at the same time and also, the flash memory left must be pretty low now?

Also did you do a clean flash before all this, so that new additional plugins etc. are installed on your newegima image before installing barry allen on it etc... or did you just leave the setup and overlay the vix image?

ok styla, if you look at my how to for the vix image. it says exactly how to get it going.

i am using it from the hdd. i didn't do a clean install. i just installed that version of barryallen as that is the only one that works on the se.....aparantley. i just made a backup of my image and then just follow the how to.

it's all working good so far. it's quite quick tbh. aparently all the pli based skins will work as well....but i haven't tried.

my crossepg, picons, oleds timeshift all working flawless.

styla
21st September, 2011, 03:10 PM
^^ Thanks alom! Much appreciated.

@garry1312 the thread is only as good as the people posting in it, so thank you and alom and every1 too :party:

Think a bit more content as new images are released tried and discussed and this should be a sticky... :D

Im thinking of getting all the image names on this thread there Upside/Downside of each from experience of all you guys... i reckon that will be massively useful to everyone... what do you think?

styla
21st September, 2011, 04:04 PM
Error installing Barry Allen on 4rea image :/, think i am going to have to move to newengima and then try

garry1312
21st September, 2011, 04:29 PM
Could give Meoboot a try mate. You tried downloading it from TSpanel. I will try downloading it when I go in and let you know if i run in to the same problems.

alom5
21st September, 2011, 04:58 PM
Error installing Barry Allen on 4rea image :/, think i am going to have to move to newengima and then try

which version did you install.? only the 5.1.54 will work on se mate. none of the 5.2.xx will work.

styla
21st September, 2011, 05:05 PM
which version did you install.? only the 5.1.54 will work on se mate. none of the 5.2.xx will work.

Ok here is the latest update:

Decided to flash newenigma 2 then barry allen and vix and its all working now.

Now i am stuck trying to find cams lol, can't seem to find the place where cams can be downloaded from on the image any idea?

Specifically after newcs?

Thanks

garry1312
21st September, 2011, 05:12 PM
Install TSpanel and cams can be downloaded from there mate. Saying that anytime I have installed cccam from Tspanel i can never locate it :/ or find it on the receiver to start it :/

alom5
21st September, 2011, 05:14 PM
if you goto plugins -green for download plugins - and you have choice from there.....mine had cccam 2.2.1 running already.

styla
21st September, 2011, 05:16 PM
if you goto plugins -green for download plugins - and you have choice from there.....mine had cccam 2.2.1 running already.

buddy mine also has cccam already there wanted to install newcs tho, however when i press plugins then green then a huge list of options comes up, and i can't seem to find where cams come under?

alom5
21st September, 2011, 05:18 PM
didn't bother looking as i only use cccam ...will try and see if i can find it...

styla
21st September, 2011, 05:19 PM
On a side note cant even find tspanel on there or crossepg :/

alom5
21st September, 2011, 05:24 PM
no ts panel... you will have to install it. crossepg is already in th image....setup-system- customize...at the bottom you will see the epg

styla
21st September, 2011, 05:31 PM
no ts panel... you will have to install it. crossepg is already in th image....setup-system- customize...at the bottom you will see the epg

Found ...

Enable EIT EPG
Freesat EPG and so on....
Which option enables epg for sky uk 28.2 tho?

:/

Also did you install tspanel by putting it in the tmp folder?

alom5
21st September, 2011, 05:36 PM
i got eit, freesat, viasat and netmed set to yes. that has all the epg.

i didn't install ts panel yet as i haven't the need.

just been reading and i don't think vix image supports newcamd.....here is a link for the cams. 4shared - VIX CAMS - shared folder - free file sharing and storage (http://www.4shared.com/dir/wnyHV50A/VIX_CAMS.html)

styla
21st September, 2011, 05:45 PM
i got eit, freesat, viasat and netmed set to yes. that has all the epg.

i didn't install ts panel yet as i haven't the need.

just been reading and i don't think vix image supports newcamd.....here is a link for the cams. 4shared - VIX CAMS - shared folder - free file sharing and storage (http://www.4shared.com/dir/wnyHV50A/VIX_CAMS.html)

Thanks buddy and damn really liked the image.. cant get the oleds to work either, i downloaded the folder you uploaded and have the picons working on the image, replaced the sat file in the folder with the one you uploaded, however oled just shows blank... in other words nothing now.... any idea?

alom5
21st September, 2011, 05:48 PM
yea that happened to me. make sure all the unzipped oleds are in the folder named /picon

no oled picons piconhd just picons.

mines on the hdd so hdd/picon and all the oleds are in there.

restart after.

i think if u restart ayou should have them coming on.

what sat file are you talkin about??

styla
21st September, 2011, 05:57 PM
yea that happened to me. make sure all the unzipped oleds are in the folder named /picon

no oled picons piconhd just picons.

mines on the hdd so hdd/picon and all the oleds are in there.

restart after.

i think if u restart ayou should have them coming on.

what sat file are you talkin about??

buddy you lost me there slightly. Basically i got the folder in hdd/picon and in there i have uploaded all the picons you posted aka piconlcdSE, now for the oled are there different picons i need to upload? or use a different directory?

The file i am talking about that i replaced was the skin_display96...

Thanks mate

alom5
21st September, 2011, 06:00 PM
so you got all the picons on hdd/picon . no folder within the picon folder just the .png files. should work then.

styla
21st September, 2011, 06:02 PM
so you got all the picons on hdd/picon . no folder within the picon folder just the .png files. should work then.

Yeah buddy thats correct literally got the directory hdd/picon and in there all the picons aka png files nothing else at all :/

alom5
21st September, 2011, 06:09 PM
hard reset then mate. it should sort it as i had the blank screen as well. bak in 10 mins gota feed the boy lol

styla
21st September, 2011, 06:16 PM
hard reset then mate. it should sort it as i had the blank screen as well. bak in 10 mins gota feed the boy lol

attempted factory reset buddy with no luck :/

I think i am going to give up on this image, too many problems, newcs not working, cant get the 28.2 epg to work, cant get the oleds to work either lol , all too complicated for me hahaha

Thnx a lot for your help tho, must say its the best image by far, if it all worked! And skin is smashing!

alom5
21st September, 2011, 06:19 PM
i don't understand mate i got it all working.....:-)

y not for you?? it is a good image 2. most stable not a green screen in sight

styla
21st September, 2011, 06:32 PM
i don't understand mate i got it all working.....:-)

y not for you?? it is a good image 2. most stable not a green screen in sight

I am clueless bro, going to run Newnigma 2 for a while now lol, do oleds work on it straight away or are any changes required buddy?

alom5
21st September, 2011, 06:35 PM
I am clueless bro, going to run Newnigma 2 for a while now lol, do oleds work on it straight away or are any changes required buddy?

on newnigma....just download from the newnigma panel - blue button- online installer- picons/skins - download the allsat piconlcd...and then restart and they work straighaway.

alom5
21st September, 2011, 06:37 PM
i've backed up the image as it is with everything working....but its 44.73mb. i'd give it ya to try but don't know how.

styla
21st September, 2011, 06:38 PM
Awesome cheers bro!

styla
21st September, 2011, 06:52 PM
i've backed up the image as it is with everything working....but its 44.73mb. i'd give it ya to try but don't know how.

That would be great for many, however my need for newcs to work would not allow me to use that image! Wish someone could rip the skin tho!

alom5
21st September, 2011, 06:57 PM
inthat case probably not worth me putting it up. i'd need someone to try it and say if they get it working like mine. else it's not worth wasting peoples time.

styla
21st September, 2011, 07:13 PM
inthat case probably not worth me putting it up. i'd need someone to try it and say if they get it working like mine. else it's not worth wasting peoples time.

True say buddy. Dw about it i guess. Downloaded the picons installed them, restarted and nothing :/ picos not even on the skin, p.s am using the scarlette skin. :bawling:

alom5
21st September, 2011, 07:29 PM
oh...don't cry mate...there there... lol .you gota go into the osd settings and then change the lcd to picon and info bar to picon as well

i liked the newnigma...its just later on after flashing shitloads of images...i had issues with the epg....other than that i like the image.

also this vix image has this thing like 4reactx in you can see what channels are being viewd by client on cs studio - it names it instead of the caid only as most other images do.

styla
21st September, 2011, 07:38 PM
oh...don't cry mate...there there... lol .you gota go into the osd settings and then change the lcd to picon and info bar to picon as well

i liked the newnigma...its just later on after flashing shitloads of images...i had issues with the epg....other than that i like the image.

also this vix image has this thing like 4reactx in you can see what channels are being viewd by client on cs studio - it names it instead of the caid only as most other images do.

Can't seem to find osd settings anywhere :/, i think ive played too much with images today lol

alom5
21st September, 2011, 07:43 PM
from the blue button -newnigma services- settings then osd settings i think mate.

styla
21st September, 2011, 07:53 PM
from the blue button -newnigma services- settings then osd settings i think mate.

btw back to the vix image buddy by mistake lol, i just had smtng funny happen.

Deleted the picons folder , opened the vix image, and in the oled i get the "vix" logo that you get on the skin,,, when picons are loaded in they appear on the skin but not in the oled, that just shows blank.... So im thinking of trying different picons maybe...

Think to conclude: I am back to the 4ReacktX image until the vix image can be flashed directly and newcs starts working on it. Great image for anyone not requiring newcs tho!

garry1312
21st September, 2011, 08:45 PM
Im on a break from testing images right now..... It tires you out lol

alom5
21st September, 2011, 09:07 PM
i'm stopping too. i got 2 images i know i like so am happy. one that i very stable as well.

@styla - vu+ images don't run newcamd as they dont read the cards for some reason

tvbors
22nd September, 2011, 12:21 PM
Thanks mate, yeah same with 4reackt image good bit of memory left but want to try out the newenigma2 image as its probably the only one i have not tried and you seem to have the same opinion as me on some other images so its worth a try :)
anyone got this image for dm800 pro clone ,i used it on new dm800se but also want it on my dads dm800pro
cheers

garry1312
22nd September, 2011, 12:31 PM
anyone got this image for dm800 pro clone ,i used it on new dm800se but also want it on my dads dm800pro
cheers

Think it probably will be out for the 800 mate. check where you downloaded it from for the SE they should have a sim 2.01 section of images :)

4mjd0n
22nd September, 2011, 12:35 PM
hi all
dont laugh when i ask this as i am a previous starview user, can card sharing be done on the dm500c

tvbors
22nd September, 2011, 12:35 PM
Think it probably will be out for the 800 mate. check where you downloaded it from for the SE they should have a sim 2.01 section of images :)
i downloaded it from the link on this thread but stuck for where to look for images

garry1312
22nd September, 2011, 12:41 PM
i downloaded it from the link on this thread but stuck for where to look for images

Sending you a PM mate.

southpaw
22nd September, 2011, 01:14 PM
hi all
dont laugh when i ask this as i am a previous starview user, can card sharing be done on the dm500c

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

dont be hijacking this thread and telling us not to laugh . start your own thread in the Cable section and you may get an answer

andy91
22nd September, 2011, 01:32 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

dont be hijacking this thread and telling us not to laugh . start your own thread in the Cable section and you may get an answer

Another noob hijacking threads,no wonder we get wound up :)

Andy.

garry1312
22nd September, 2011, 01:40 PM

Found you the 4reackt image for sim 2.01 (800pro) for you mate. Gave me something to do on my lunch break.

Will PM you it just so theres no confusion as this is a SE image thread.

alom5
22nd September, 2011, 01:47 PM
just an update on the vix image. it decided to just freeze. i waited 30 secs and all was doing was the vix spinning top right hand corner and ~~~~~all else.

that is now condemned to the shite image bin.

back to my baby that is newnigma - found a newer version that seems more stable.:)

mast
22nd September, 2011, 02:18 PM
just an update on the vix image. it decided to just freeze. i waited 30 secs and all was doing was the vix spinning top right hand corner and ~~~~~all else.

back to my baby that is newnigma - found a newer version that seems more stable.:)

Hi

Are you talking about the newenigma2 v3.2.2 2011-07-07. If it is I got it on at minute and find it pretty good.

Been following this thread for a while and ended up trying the images you guys were talking about and ended up opting for the newenigma2 you had on as found that to be the best for me but just had to try this new one out.

It can be addictive lol trying different images out and as you and garry have said gonna take a break for a while, dont how long it will last though as soon as another new image is talked about will end up trying it.

Regards

alom5
22nd September, 2011, 02:30 PM
yeah....i found newnigma the best... but after pressing blue and trying to go into newnigma2 services...it would reboot. if you have that problem let me know. i got a new one that seems to have sorted it out....could also be because of so many flashes lol. otherwise great image. my fav.

southpaw
22nd September, 2011, 03:08 PM
Probably a good idea to setup barry allen , and any images you try can be ran from the usb , rather than flashing/reflashing

garry1312
22nd September, 2011, 03:12 PM
Never bothered with barry allen to be honest it just soundd like more work, once I have flashed a image it is set up to my liking in no time.

alom5
22nd September, 2011, 03:52 PM
its very easy to make backup of your running image aso with all settings for future quick flash, barryaalen's quiet good.

micflair
22nd September, 2011, 04:31 PM
All this talk of images is driving me mad, and my dm800se isn't even here yet.. how about the OP edits his first post and includes links to all the ones we have discussed? Would be a good idea!

Im85288
22nd September, 2011, 04:49 PM

Shame that mate, was looking forward to giving it a try once I got round to reflashing etc. I know the Vix image creators have said they have a version for dreambox ready but have not released it due to having no boxes to test on, they also state they only support original boxes (not clones)..but I still have hope they will release it some day.

Anyway, you've given me inspiration to try the newnigma image, still currently using openpli 2.1 beta which is ok..but as they say variety is the spice of life!

garry1312
22nd September, 2011, 04:53 PM
All this talk of images is driving me mad, and my dm800se isn't even here yet.. how about the OP edits his first post and includes links to all the ones we have discussed? Would be a good idea!

The images are easy to come across so I dont think theres much need for one person to post up all images discussed as there has been a fair amount.

If there is a particular image you are after then ask.

Dont panic about all the images or what one is right its a case of trying them and finding the right one for you. If its a case of you dont know where these images can be found ask and ill be happy to point you in the right direction.

alom5
22nd September, 2011, 04:56 PM

i don't think taht's a bad idea as there don't seem to be many here at dk. and dk being the best.....i'm gona upload a couple in the downloads section

satsmo
22nd September, 2011, 05:02 PM
There should be some in there already. Mfaraj57 who is Admin at Dreamoem has stated that their site will be back up soon. And as such more patches will be accessible.

He is a friend and patches most of the current images along with Rami and one or two others.

If you would like to start a specific thread with all the current images, please do so.

southpaw
22nd September, 2011, 05:03 PM
I really dislike our image download section here at dk, its just one endless list, really should have seperate parts for different box types as the naming on images is poor due to sim 2 team using 2.01 an 2.10, now we got 800 an 800se . I can forsee a lot of noobs with "no CA error " posts!

satsmo
22nd September, 2011, 05:04 PM
Sorry, we'll get right on that for you :)

Joking aside I know what you mean, hence why I said create a thread with specific links to each image/STB, (no emus added please), these can be downloaded after.

southpaw
22nd September, 2011, 05:07 PM
Sorry, we'll get right on that for you :)

Joking aside I know what you mean, hence why I said create a thread with specific links to each image/STB, (no emus added please), these can be downloaded after.

sorry mate , wasnt havin a go , i just really reluctant to send noobs to our section for fear of them choosing the wrong file

satsmo
22nd September, 2011, 05:12 PM
No offense taken I didn't think you were having a go at me or anyone.

If ever you or anyone sends someone to the downloads section, just make sure you link them to the correct image for their box, that way there should be no problems.

I see people saying just go to the "downloads section" without directing members to the specific file, that's where the problem lies.

New box means even old members are new members or noobs as you call them ;)

garry1312
22nd September, 2011, 06:02 PM
I think that categories within the image section is a good idea but its not intirely needed. When uploading a image it should be marked clearly for what receiver its for, what sim and what bootloader.

Ive pointed people in the direction in the past and still have them come back and say 'no ca error' nothing wrong with the link just there eyes go wondering end up in the wrong section and think 'ooh that image looks good...'

alom5
22nd September, 2011, 06:07 PM
i think its good to get errors as you get to know your box a bit better and you start to learn new things.

there is advice for most things here and i for one appreciate all the guys and gals who have input to help me .

thanks guys.

garry1312
22nd September, 2011, 09:23 PM
i think its good to get errors as you get to know your box a bit better and you start to learn new things.

there is advice for most things here and i for one appreciate all the guys and gals who have input to help me .

thanks guys.

agree that errors are a good thing, it's all part of the learning curve.

dp11
22nd September, 2011, 09:23 PM
hi if i use the images in download section ie 4reactx or newnigma2 and use browser to flash. Do i need any other programs or bootloaders or anything else to complete flash?
i ask because some guides have sunray flasher as the first step before using browser

garry1312
22nd September, 2011, 09:30 PM
hi if i use the images in download section ie 4reactx or newnigma2 and use browser to flash. Do i need any other programs or bootloaders or anything else to complete flash?
i ask because some guides have sunray flasher as the first step before using browser

The ones within the download section here recently added by alom5 mate will work fine just flash via browser and you are good to go.

If downloading other images and from other locations or even here make sure it is right for your sim/ receiver. If it is the SE clone you have mate then it is sim 2.10 images you will be looking for.

dp11
22nd September, 2011, 09:36 PM
thanks mate, will try them out tonight

southpaw
22nd September, 2011, 09:42 PM
If it is the SE clone you have mate then it is sim 2.10 images you will be looking for.

Some S-E models ship with Ferrari sim, please double check before flashing, as it will " brick " your unit if you use the wrong one
Brick being recoverable thru null modem flash with dreamup

styla
22nd September, 2011, 10:29 PM
Wow, just read over the thread again lol, so much to gain from it.

I am going to try setting up a thread, with all the images we have discussed and there download links on the forum, the downloads section is very difficult to navigate through so i guess it'll be more useful to have it all there.

Only going to go for the top images tho, if you want any others on there feel free to post them yourself's lol.

Just wondering if that will be an issue with any moderators/admins?

Thanks

P.S Feel the need for DM800SE (Clone) images threads as there's not enough around for simple people. :rofl:

satsmo
22nd September, 2011, 10:34 PM
If you want to amalgamate all the links, just edit your very first post with them, as this thread would be the most relevant when used as a keyword search on forum and Google.

So better sticking to this one than creating a new one. I can add as many as you like to the first post if you want?

Thanks.

alom5
22nd September, 2011, 10:36 PM
There should be some in there already. Mfaraj57 who is Admin at Dreamoem has stated that their site will be back up soon. And as such more patches will be accessible.

He is a friend and patches most of the current images along with Rami and one or two others.

If you would like to start a specific thread with all the current images, please do so.

last of what satsmo said.....feel free to start a thread with the images......i thought about...but sometime links die...so i thought best to upload a couple to the downloads section. at least they will always be there.

lets see what you can come up with styla :)

garry1312
22nd September, 2011, 10:55 PM
Nice idea styla :) this could turn in to a very good thread for images that can also provide useful feedback.

garry1312
22nd September, 2011, 11:01 PM
Some S-E models ship with Ferrari sim, please double check before flashing, as it will " brick " your unit if you use the wrong one

Damn my mistake.

Better with Sim sims much more images and support.

styla
24th September, 2011, 03:06 AM
Nice idea styla :) this could turn in to a very good thread for images that can also provide useful feedback.

I'll get the ball rolling then. @Satsmo, sure mate go for it! The more the merrier :rofl:

bbart
28th September, 2011, 06:51 PM
mmm i'll try this file to enable picons on my openpli box

garry1312
28th September, 2011, 07:29 PM
Welcome to Digital Kaos Bbart

Its a good idea to introduce yourself within the introduce yourself section.

Good to have you on board.

loosbroek14
8th October, 2011, 12:39 AM
Just new on this forum! Trying to show channel logo's on oled display, will try the links in this thread. Thanks in advance!

mike d
16th November, 2011, 08:11 PM
I am for 4reackt image, got colour oleds working, oled info i.e. Receiver temp. Got permanent timeshift set up and coolmans cool tv guide set up on the red button.I've installed this image can you plese tell me the password for this image.

southpaw
16th November, 2011, 08:47 PM
password as in ftp access ? default is dreambox , unless changed by the original uploader

mike d
16th November, 2011, 09:13 PM
password as in ftp access ? default is dreambox , unless changed by the original uploaderno it dont work is there another password for this image?

southpaw
16th November, 2011, 09:28 PM
when i had that image on ,
user = root
pass = dreambox

worked perfectly for me , all lower-case ,

mike d
16th November, 2011, 09:41 PM
password as in ftp access ? default is dreambox , unless changed by the original uploadersorted reflashed works thanks anyway.

mike d
17th November, 2011, 08:24 AM
can anyone tell me how to make cooltv epg work. What do you need and which files you need to download to make it work.

mike d
18th November, 2011, 02:28 PM
Also i.m trying to get oled to work can anyone please tell me which skin,picons to download i would like to put the picons on usb stick because my hdd is to small. There are to many tpanel that are not compatable with my box. Im using the 4reatx image.

garry1312
18th November, 2011, 04:38 PM
Mate the best picons I find is SGT's as it is the correct logo for the channels for instance many other picon sets have a different comedy central logo, SGT's is the actual logo.

Also how many sats do you need picons for, if it is just for Sky UK I would say just put them on the flash.

mike d
18th November, 2011, 05:16 PM
[quote=garry1312;1337324]Mate the best picons I find is SGT's as it is the correct logo for the channels for instance many other picon sets have a different comedy central logo, SGT's is the actual logo.

mike d
21st November, 2011, 10:41 AM
Yes that's the one I have also, for OpenPli image the standard picons work on the OLED also, for other images the tweaked skin_display is required sometimes.Can anyone please tell me how to tweak the skin display. I,m using the 4direkt image dm800se. I have the picons above installed them in the usb folder and they work on the on screen display but not one the lcd. I have enable it in the lcd settings still nojoy.I also downloaded skin dispaly file and put them in /usr/share/enigma2 but there is no skin_display96.xml file to replace. can you tell me which folder to put them in with this image.

garry1312
22nd November, 2011, 04:48 PM
Told you mate it only works on the 4Reackt with one of the Vali skins from the download panel.

Install the Vali skin cant remember which one but think there is only a choice of 2.

Thats it if you have picons installed they will now show up on your OLED.

mike d
22nd November, 2011, 06:39 PM
Told you mate it only works on the 4Reackt with one of the Vali skins from the download panel.

Install the Vali skin cant remember which one but think there is only a choice of 2.

Thats it if you have picons installed they will now show up on your OLED.tryed loading the 2 skins keep getting green screen. Can you tell me what is the most reliable image out there which as a working oled? also i tryed newnigma it installed ok but when it was update it crashed. I had a no ca error had to serial update.

garry1312
22nd November, 2011, 07:32 PM
Dont update it mate updates are for original receivers not clones.

You can get OLED picons on the OpenPli images. You have to transfer a skin file over sure it can be found on this thread posted twice by satsmo and lombard if i remember right.

mike d
22nd November, 2011, 09:17 PM
Dont update it mate updates are for original receivers not clones.

You can get OLED picons on the OpenPli images. You have to transfer a skin file over sure it can be found on this thread posted twice by satsmo and lombard if i remember right.Thanks for info i was just updating it when i seen your message thanks. Also i was told that you can get oled with this image and how do you get rid of the update message? keeps coming up when i reboot.One more thing cant find channel list and no T panel.

DMBoot
22nd November, 2011, 11:18 PM

Still can't can get my head round this.

I've a clone DM 800 HD SE with Sim 2.10 - that's about all I'm sure of.

The boot loaders is 82.

How do I know what images are from mine?

Is it just something in the file name?

If it's for Sim 2.1 them am I ok to install that?

The more I read, the more I understand and then eventually the more confused I become. :giveup:
Is there something in these names that identifies it?

From the images sticky
cubic-1-0-1-oe1-6-DM800se-ramiMAHER #ssl84
ramiMAHER-v19-dm800se-20-09-2011 #ssl82
OpenPLi-2.1-beta-dm800se-20110925 by gjstroom SSL84
OoZooN-Image-dm800se-2011-9-11-ramiMAHER #ssl84
iCVS-Image-DM800se-2011-07-09-ramiMAHER #ssl84
Nemesis2-3-dm800se-SVN(093)-14-09-2011-ramiMAHER #ssl84
Sat4fun-BlackHole-GP3_DM800SE-SIM2-SSL84
Sim2_SSL84-IVCS-GP3-Dm800se_27.09.2011_by-sat gr
Sifteam Gecko Editon#sim2-SSL-84-Patched-By-Ferret

belfastdaren
23rd November, 2011, 11:40 AM
is there an image for a clone which lets me use oled picon's i have tried loads but no sucess :( , i have tried the pli and followed instructions etc

mike d
23rd November, 2011, 01:14 PM
Hi all i tryed downloading v4 cooltv quide but i cant see it anywhere on my image its not in epg or plugins im using 4 direck image. dm800se 82 210 sim I also tryed v5 on the tpanel nojoy any help please.

garry1312
23rd November, 2011, 01:33 PM
try long press on the info button mate.

mike d
23rd November, 2011, 02:22 PM
try long press on the info button mate.
i get graphic,single and multi EPG.

mike d
23rd November, 2011, 07:00 PM
try long press on the info button mate.Sorted the problem was that i updated the image using the dreambox updates so i reinstalled it back and it works thanks for the reply:celtictop:

garry1312
24th November, 2011, 12:17 PM
No problem mate glad to hear you got it sorted :)

mike d
24th November, 2011, 11:22 PM
I have the new freq for c4hd but try scanning for it i get 0 service any help sat is set up right. sorted now

mike d
7th December, 2011, 01:38 PM
can anyone tell how to FLASH BACKUP on the newenigma2 image. Its fine on the 4direk image.

mike d
9th December, 2011, 06:00 PM
can anyone tell how to FLASH BACKUP on the newenigma2 image. Its fine on the 4direk image.sorted uesd dflash with this image.

Chris1234
2nd February, 2012, 04:45 PM
Hallo I have a dm800se clone can I flash it with the new sim SE SSL84b
Thanks Chris

alom5
2nd February, 2012, 05:27 PM
Hallo I have a dm800se clone can I flash it with the new sim SE SSL84b
Thanks Chris

Yes as long as it's the same Sim version you can no probs mate

alom5
10th February, 2012, 01:49 PM
i have been asked by many on the image i use for my DM800se.....and i used to reply newnigma 2....but although very good...it never made me think it was just right...sometimes crashed for no reason...

i have backed up my image for all you guys here and is now in downloads section.

everything works on it, timeshift, epg, picons, keeping correct time....basically a working image for a great box.

you just need to install emu of your choice via tspanel and add your cccam.cfg file in /etc

set up your tuner by entering long and lat. channels list for multi sat on image already,,,,,upload your own if you don't like mine.

picons go in /picon/picon folder in hdd

you need to have a hdd as everything is setup for an internal hdd.

hope you can all enjoy a working image on a box...with no crashes

had it running sweet for 6 weeks and no probs

it is now in downloads.......enjoy

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads/images/2/backup-dm800se-sim210-ssl84b-patched-riyaad-2008/

Decoder
11th February, 2012, 10:21 PM
Hi alom5 link on bottom of your post gives 404 error is it dead or a problem on my comp please mate?

alom5
11th February, 2012, 11:12 PM
sorry mate....don't know why???

Digital Kaos - Downloads - BACKUP DM800se SIM210 SSL84b - Patched by riyaad (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/downloads/images/2/backup-dm800se-sim210-ssl84b-patched-riyaad-2008/)

its in downloads under dreambox images

hope this works...

let me know what you think mate.....

majuniyor
12th February, 2012, 07:50 PM
Thanks I will try too

porter1
12th February, 2012, 08:20 PM
gettin itchy feet to try this alom,but new enigma has been fine for me,temptation might take me though,mrs is use to this now though

alom5
12th February, 2012, 08:38 PM
Not much change except much more stable. You can also do a backup of your image and settings.

Most stable image for me for sure.

you can only try and see lol lol

porter1
12th February, 2012, 08:43 PM
ive only had the once ,couple of weeks ago when i had to reflash this,been very stable,but dont really add plug ins due to flash memory,any images of it available

alom5
12th February, 2012, 09:53 PM
That's what used to happen to me...good...then suddenly...not so good.

This is fine for ths last 6 weeks or more.

There's a couple of images in the downloads section.

porter1
12th February, 2012, 10:06 PM
cheers alom,if mine starts playing up ill switch over to it

stonewall
14th February, 2012, 07:39 PM
Hi Alom5
Once I have download emu from tspannel how do I activate/turn on the cccam. Must be me but I can not find it anywhere.

alom5
14th February, 2012, 07:56 PM
if you got tspanel - emu manager at bottom - you will see the cam on there - highlight it and press the green button to start/ restart.

there is different options along the bottom of the screen...

stonewall
14th February, 2012, 08:35 PM
Alom5
Thanks for that, which cccam do you recommend.
Appreciated :congrats:
stonewall

alom5
14th February, 2012, 09:22 PM
I use 2.2.1

what you think of the image?

stonewall
15th February, 2012, 05:39 AM
almo5
Sorry for the delay in responding. Cricket practise, I was out all evening. Have not had a chance to have a good look at the image yet but will comment and leave feedback tomorrow when i have a little more time.

stonewall
15th February, 2012, 03:51 PM
Alom5
Had a look at the image. looks very good. Having a problem with the picons and crossepg. Picons not showing and crossepg will not download for me. It must be me!
How do I change the storage media from hdd to usb for the picons and epg (stop the hdd runing all the time). Also I can not get the tspanel device manager working. Very good image and I will persevere.