PDA

View Full Version : cccam info?

on_the_jazz
26th December, 2008, 03:39 AM
Is there anyway I can check which specific channels the servers in my cccam.cfg are hosting?
I have an issue where I should be able to clear something and I can't. I just want to prove that the host is not sharing it.

opsmonkey
26th December, 2008, 08:34 PM
you need cccam info php.. its on the forum somewhere.. it will tell you every channel you clear from who

on_the_jazz
27th December, 2008, 02:23 AM
Thanks for the reply. I have that program but the issue is the channel is not clearing so I want to somehow prove that they are not sharing it.

opsmonkey
27th December, 2008, 02:45 AM
place a # before all your incoming c lines in your cccam.config...except the one you want to check

then in Ccam Info PhP clcik on your only server details and see if the provider you want is listed in the CAID / Idents colum, or just click on providers and look down the CAID : Provider colum..

on_the_jazz
27th December, 2008, 03:20 AM
place a # before all your incoming c lines in your cccam.config...except the one you want to check

then in Ccam Info PhP clcik on your only server details and see if the provider you want is listed in the CAID / Idents colum, or just click on providers and look down the CAID : Provider colum..

Thanks, I can see this but the breakdown is per service not per channel. So I cannot check which individual channels are being shared. SlyUK could mean a full sub but it could just as easily mean a freeview card. How do I check the exact channels being provided?

opsmonkey
27th December, 2008, 03:28 AM
Thanks, I can see this but the breakdown is per service not per channel. So I cannot check which individual channels are being shared. SlyUK could mean a full sub but it could just as easily mean a freeview card. How do I check the exact channels being provided?

make his c line your only one by #ing out the rest
try and view your chosen channel..

if it doesnt clear he/she is telling porkies and you can email / msn them saying..

The following channels dont clear....

Please confirm you have a full subscription

this is the only way you can tell that i know of

on_the_jazz
27th December, 2008, 03:45 AM
I tried this already but they maintain they are using full sub. Ah well you live and learn.

mazstar
27th December, 2008, 04:02 AM
LOL I wish i could help,not to technical.....still trying to connect to wireless :o)

opsmonkey
27th December, 2008, 04:03 AM
ive posed this question to some Cccam gods so i'll get back to you when i find out..

i think its probably a lie.. Payservers talk it up.. thats official.. especially if its these guys (http://www.satcardsharing.com/)..

i had a test off them.. cleared cock all

on_the_jazz
27th December, 2008, 06:13 PM
ive posed this question to some Cccam gods so i'll get back to you when i find out..

i think its probably a lie.. Payservers talk it up.. thats official.. especially if its these guys (http://www.satcardsharing.com/)..

i had a test off them.. cleared cock all

Thanks, let me know what the gods say. If necessary we can offer a small sacrifice (thered) lol ;)

Balls, it is those guys in the link. Aaarggh!!

thered
27th December, 2008, 06:20 PM
il bust you up jizzy cheeky ~~~~er lol

btw ops when you are talking to the gods ask em why my cccam has stopped clearing keys only does c/s now and if they dont get it sorted there getting no more money for the church roof

opsmonkey
27th December, 2008, 07:53 PM
il bust you up jizzy cheeky ~~~~er lol

btw ops when you are talking to the gods ask em why my cccam has stopped clearing keys only does c/s now and if they dont get it sorted there getting no more money for the church roof

are you using MyDeambox KeyUpdater..? If not why not..??

the gods say its operator error.. now there's a suprise lol