PDA

View Full Version : Advice needed Please

Kandoo
26th December, 2008, 01:41 PM
Hi Guys
Can anyone explain the BISS menu to me please, I have gone to have a look at the cas menu to see if the files I uploaded had changed & I came across the biss menu, at the moment this is turned off, does it need to be?, which keys would I use to update this menu if needed , I have looked round to see if any posts can help me , but I have drawn a blank :(
Thanks
Kandoo

benny/9
26th December, 2008, 04:42 PM
Hi Guys
Can anyone explain the BISS menu to me please, I have gone to have a look at the cas menu to see if the files I uploaded had changed & I came across the biss menu, at the moment this is turned off, does it need to be?, which keys would I use to update this menu if needed , I have looked round to see if any posts can help me , but I have drawn a blank :(
Thanks
Kandoo
you dont need to change anything in the biss menu
the easiest way to enter biss keys on a technomate
is to go to the channel the keys are for,and on the remote
press mute and then exit and the biss key panel will open
you then find a empty line and click>ok now the enter key panel will open where you enter the key then save and exit the panel now the channel will now open, you have to do the same for every channel you have keys for. and if your going to load biss keys regular
keep a note of what chn is on what line then you over write the keys next time they change, the biss keys have to be entered manualy they dont work if entered in a tm softcam

.: JaCkPoT :.
26th December, 2008, 05:09 PM
Biss keys are temporary and rarely last for two days...

Kandoo
26th December, 2008, 05:16 PM
Cheers /benny
slowly getting to grips with this
thanks for your time & effort
Kandoo