PDA

View Full Version : TECHNOMATE 500 SUPER

roypaul
16th September, 2011, 10:20 AM
Hi guys,

I have bought a new TM 500 super..am a newbe to satallites..I have already fixed the dish to get Eurobird 9A channels I can see all the channels but 3 channels has no sound..all other channels are working well..so can anybody help me ??.

I would like to update official technomate loaders ..I have desk top but I can't see any rs232 port on it.please help ...I need a tutorial..am living in UK

roy

alex123
16th September, 2011, 10:49 AM
you dont need an rs232 to update the tm500 you need technomate control centre and this connects through your network ,you need to put ip addy of box into the TCC and it will connect ,you can send new image ,change password etc ,send sgt flip flops channel list with dreambox edit , and if you need to get into ccam then DCC is easist to use but you need to change password from dreambox to something else first and thats done buy the TCC ,no doubt you will get others saying to use other programmes to flash the box but above is the easy way .
but you do say you get all channels if your box is clearing all channels then it may not after you reflash it
also if you have a ur image in it at present you can do software update via lan and this wont affect your ccam settings

alishah999
26th November, 2011, 12:21 PM
i am using Technomate 500 super with IQ image installed. my box has connected to my router but whenever i am going to entered into my box through the box ip address then instead of getting Mini web interface i am getting enigma web interface where i can't change by cc-line. any idea how i can bring my mini web interface so that i can change my ccline. Nice help will be much appreciated in the this regard.
Alishah

mdt
26th November, 2011, 03:09 PM
i am using Technomate 500 super with IQ image installed. my box has connected to my router but whenever i am going to entered into my box through the box ip address then instead of getting Mini web interface i am getting enigma web interface where i can't change by cc-line. any idea how i can bring my mini web interface so that i can change my ccline. Nice help will be much appreciated in the this regard.
Alishah

use dcc but change your password first through telnet. regards mdt

kennybrum
27th November, 2011, 01:56 PM
The best way to get into a technomate box is turn the power off at the back of the box. Then hold the power button at the front of the box at the same time turn the power button on at the back keeping hold of the front power button. The display will circle and then a "0" will appear let go of the button and the number will change to a a number usually between 1 and 10 dont press anything thing else the box is now in miniweb mode. Now open up internet explorer and type in the address bar 192.168.1.7 the 7 at the end is the last number what appears on your technomate box. You should now have the miniweb page up on your computer screen and be able to add your cline. I do this wireless on my laptop and do all my pals boxes never had a problem this is the quickets and easiest way good luck.