PDA

View Full Version : favorites channels keep

dan19
16th September, 2011, 10:24 AM
Hi, I am about to upgrade my s9 with a new software, but I would like to keep all my favorite channels .Can anyone tell me how to do it. Thank's

nibblitz
16th September, 2011, 10:37 AM
Dump your TP_PROG.dbs channel list to memory stick, then put it back on after you've upgraded.. (make a dump of your original system too and keep as a backup, just incase you need again sometime)

dan19
16th September, 2011, 10:48 AM
Dump your TP_PROG.dbs channel list to memory stick, then put it back on after you've upgraded.. (make a dump of your original system too and keep as a backup, just incase you need again sometime)

Thank's, but can't find TP_PROG.dbs

nibblitz
16th September, 2011, 11:24 AM
eh? what do you mean you cant find it? where are you looking for it? Its in the menu system, dump to usb, under miscellaneous files..
:)

dan19
16th September, 2011, 12:26 PM
eh? what do you mean you cant find it? where are you looking for it? Its in the menu system, dump to usb, under miscellaneous files..
:)

When I open dump by usb, I only can see

dump mode Image files (abs)

and I only can switch it to misc files

Sorry I am just a newbie

southpaw
16th September, 2011, 12:44 PM
Select miscellaneous. Then move down arrow one button press . Then popup will let you select which files to backup

dan19
16th September, 2011, 01:14 PM
Select miscellaneous. Then move down arrow one button press . Then popular will let you select which files to backup

Done! Thank you