PDA

View Full Version : ISIS V2.9 How to install on VMware

Sir Pommes
18th September, 2011, 06:36 PM
Hi guys,

i want to install ISIS V2.9 in VMware but i only have a original Software. Which files need to be modified or replaced?

I have the files to modify a 2.7 base disk but i think i need at least a new isisunattend.vbs for the 2.9 version.

I hope you can help.

Thanks a lot

regards

Szaky
23rd September, 2011, 09:56 AM
I have the same problem, if you can help me please write me.

Thank a lot

Sir Pommes
5th October, 2011, 06:31 PM
Hi folks,

i modified the 2.9 files by myself according to the 2.7 files.
The installation starts without errors and seems to be good but in the end the 3 VMs cannot be created because of the missing or wrong windows product key.

The admin password remains "Password" and all three VMs are running but waiting for product key.

What do i have to do to get this fixed?
Please help.

Kind regards

SP

allbimmers
17th October, 2011, 02:18 AM
i am not able to update the 2.7.0 versio thaqt installed fully (thanks a million to guys like goukou,kahn .patrian and all of those that make this work)can anybody help ? appreciatted.:top:

gkouou
29th November, 2011, 03:25 AM
Hi folks,

i modified the 2.9 files by myself according to the 2.7 files.
The installation starts without errors and seems to be good but in the end the 3 VMs cannot be created because of the missing or wrong windows product key.

The admin password remains "Password" and all three VMs are running but waiting for product key.

What do i have to do to get this fixed?
Please help.

Kind regards

SP

Just provide valid windows 2003 enterprise r2 vlk key so the installation can continue.