PDA

View Full Version : ecu sample??????

antwnhszr
19th September, 2011, 10:17 PM
Hello my friends .... I would like to ask you something very simple .. when you open a unit ecu how to figure out what the immo what is this that will schedule; there is a program to do these; some photos; Thank you very much to read my message ..:party:

dktuning
23rd September, 2011, 09:33 PM
I am interested to know which one contains the Immo too.

dimitar
23rd September, 2011, 10:47 PM
Hello my friends .... I would like to ask you something very simple .. when you open a unit ecu how to figure out what the immo what is this that will schedule; there is a program to do these; some photos; Thank you very much to read my message ..:party:

5 years of experience at least

nicamarcos
24th September, 2011, 12:00 AM
5 years of experience at least

Wrong, i have 22 years of ecu repair experience and i can tell that isn?t related experience issue, i can show 2 ecu that look exact same with exact same sw version and one with immo and another without immo.:)

antwnhszr
24th September, 2011, 08:29 AM
After 22 years of experience will certainly do you know much about programming .... I still looking to avoid errors that would go back to my job .. and as has, however, will try ... I am a car mechanic 25 years

antwnhszr
24th September, 2011, 08:31 AM
which, however, is available to help and give some information on anything related to the issue, it would

elchip
24th September, 2011, 09:28 PM
Wrong, i have 22 years of ecu repair experience and i can tell that isn?t related experience issue, i can show 2 ecu that look exact same with exact same sw version and one with immo and another without immo.:)

You have absolute right.

Regard's

zoro1
25th September, 2011, 08:39 AM
Some immokillers /most ot them /show in the pic where is and what is,eeprom,flash or else

antwnhszr
25th September, 2011, 11:39 AM
You have absolute right.

Regard's
I am pleased that there are open minds in this forum .. I hope to find a greater response this issue ..:party:

i_shot_the_sheriff
25th September, 2011, 12:05 PM
Buy some programmers, read some basic staff about electronics and START READING THREADS IN DK! ;)

antwnhszr
25th September, 2011, 12:23 PM
Map File Downloads - ECU hacking (http://ecuhacking.activeboard.com/forum.spark?forumID=99460&p=3&topicID=9491456)

nicamarcos
26th September, 2011, 01:48 PM
I am pleased that there are open minds in this forum .. I hope to find a greater response this issue ..:party:
The answer you had it in post #4.