PDA

View Full Version : Memory space 7025+

Roadster3
21st September, 2011, 03:02 PM
Hi! My new 7025+ is not working. I have also a DM600 which works fine. After reading some threads about the 7025+ is there some things that i dont understand. I have never done a flashing before.

I want to have more internal memory free in my 7025+. Thats why i am going to flash in ***8220;Nabilo pure flash***8221; to the internal memory of my7025+ which as i understand is an image that not take so much memory-space. My questions is:

If you flash through a browser do you get the ability to erase the present image from the internal memory? Or is it automaticly owerwriting the old image? I dont want to have several images on the internal memory.

I have a new empty compact flash card. Shall i have the card in the dreambox when i start to flash the ***8220;Nabilo pure flash***8221; into the 7025+?.

After the flashing shall i then activate the Barry Allen (which is included in Nabilo pure flash) and through Barry Allen flash a full size image as ***8220;Nabilosat black hole 0.11***8221; to the compact flash card?. The vision is as i understand to have the DM7025+ using a image from the compact flash card and therefore more memory space is free in the internal memory.

Regards