PDA

View Full Version : Simtec 71 ecu swap for opel astra. Need help.

mafia666
23rd September, 2011, 09:42 AM
Hi. I have one broken ecu from opel astra 2001 (Engine code Z18XE), there is no spark in car. transistors are dead. Tried to fix that, but unsuccessfully. Client bought another ecu, but without immo box and we don't know pin code. How can I get PIN to program this computer to car? Or is it possible to do immo off?

I don't have carprog.
I have upa, willem, galleto, op com.

I appreciate any help.

mafia666
23rd September, 2011, 02:25 PM
Would it be possible to get pin from vin somehow?

mafia666
24th September, 2011, 12:04 PM
Update: Who can read this PIN from this damn simtec? I could send this unit by post and after reading of pin you will send it back.

GTTURBO2540
24th September, 2011, 05:13 PM
Hello i need some help, i have a opel astra g 2000 1.4 x14xwe engine and i have swap the ecu with a used ecu but i dont have the pin code from this, and the car of the used ecu isnt here, there is another way to find pin ?many tanks

mafia666
24th September, 2011, 09:33 PM
you are in same situation as me. this pin you can get only from dealer or with special tools like carprog, arbitres commander ... I am still looking for person who can read this pin for me from ecu. I can send that ecu to somebody.

teuton
24th September, 2011, 10:42 PM
Hi. I have one broken ecu from opel astra 2001 (Engine code Z18XE), there is no spark in car. transistors are dead. Tried to fix that, but unsuccessfully. Client bought another ecu, but without immo box and we don't know pin code. How can I get PIN to program this computer to car? Or is it possible to do immo off?

I don't have carprog.

I appreciate any help.

The opel gold soft is said to read the pin from this ecu. You can run this software with galletto cable, but you have to write your cable's serial into dump of software. You can find everything here on DK, look out for a description given by user Mcgyver,

greetings
:party:

gaz51
25th September, 2011, 07:38 PM
wouldn it be faster/easyer maybe evan cheaper to go and have the ecu programmed by Opel dealer who have access to pin codes according to any needed vin?

kasim_izmir
26th September, 2011, 07:38 AM

I don't have carprog.

I appreciate any help.
Hi friend
Strive in vain , If you can not use special tool , you can not solve
Best way , VIN ... Ask to dealer security code , then you can reset immo with op-com from ecu .. And you can use second ecu with op-com

BR
kasim

mafia666
26th September, 2011, 01:07 PM
so I used golden soft and it showed pin code 3143 and VIN W0L0JBF6817103185. But, unfortunately, it's not correct. I use kasim_izmir advice, probably.