PDA

View Full Version : I got a bit of a problem

Millzzy
24th September, 2011, 01:59 PM
hi guys , hopefully someone can help , gkt a tgm 220 here which was looping round on startup , tried to revive with the noboot, uboot images but all im getting is 4 flashing lines on the display i cant get into the menu when holding up on reciever so is there any other way to start a serial update , please say someone knows a solution

millzy

plasterer
24th September, 2011, 03:26 PM
Have you tried diff controll centers
U boot +no boot should revive it
Then try flashing v6 or any early image............Paul

Millzzy
24th September, 2011, 04:54 PM
hi Paul , thanks for response , after a few hours of messing different ccentres etc , i finally managed to get into the menu ( more luck than anything me thinks ) and flash with noboot/uboot , and hey presto it works , as paul says thiswill defo revive a deat itgate

freck
28th September, 2011, 09:53 PM
Right guys heres something interesting.....got an itgate here with the same symptoms and cant be arsed to sort it.
Had a sat tuner n all in it but sold it to mept,which leaves me with the box and a cable tuner in it now.
I was gonna just bin it as Ive DM800's and VU+ boxes,still have another ITGate so if anyone wants a freebee just drop me a line.
All I'll ask is for a small donation towards the shipping as I'm here in Ireland and all ye guys are across the water.:bawling:
So first come first served,silver TGC200.
Freck

plasterer
28th September, 2011, 11:15 PM
Nice Offer Freck PM Sent...............Paul

portbhoy
28th September, 2011, 11:19 PM
The old buzzard strikes again :rofl:

plasterer
29th September, 2011, 12:49 PM
Not so old Buzzard you mean Porty.........................Paul:embarassed:

freck
29th September, 2011, 01:54 PM