PDA

View Full Version : hi

digitecks
28th April, 2008, 09:34 PM
any one know of any good sniffing software , and any one can get past the wi fi in the hotels , its peeing me off havin to use my fone and im not paying thir ripoff fees

davidharvey75
28th April, 2008, 11:24 PM
Hi digitecks, try doing a search if you can't find what your looking for, it's getting a big site. Not sure if this is what your looking for but you can have a look.

http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=171&highlight=wifi

digitecks
30th April, 2008, 10:10 AM
cheers will download and have a play

Sharkbyte
2nd May, 2008, 06:32 PM
I use Knoppix linux distro for WEP cracking... testing purposes only!

smirnoff_rules
2nd May, 2008, 06:33 PM
how will does this work m8 .. can u get into a sky connection or in a hotel ?

digitecks
4th May, 2008, 04:33 PM
thats what im intrested in, i stay in a certain chaine of hotels , like as lenny henry
and have to use my fone for the internet , but its slow and still hit and miss, but the cost of the hotel wi fi is a rip of, but herd thers a way round it , trying to find some one who has done it, or any links,

aftermath
4th May, 2008, 04:43 PM
any one know of any good sniffing software

in the downloads section , in cable downloads, get DHCP Force for your mac sniffing.

thats what im intrested in, i stay in a certain chaine of hotels , like as lenny henry
and have to use my fone for the internet , but its slow and still hit and miss, but the cost of the hotel wi fi is a rip of, but herd thers a way round it , trying to find some one who has done it, or any links,

have you tried one of those USB dongles that all the mobile phone companies are doing at the mo...
?15 a month unlimited, its a bit slow though, more like a dial up connection, they have a built in sim card, and are plug and play.

Throttle
20th October, 2008, 07:53 PM
Hi
sorry for hijacking a old thread but im new to all the mac sniffing and im running DHCP Force to find a mac in Telewest area im in Wigan anyhow im using my 3 Mobile broadband (contract dunno if im ok doing so ?) will it be any good for searching for a Mac in my Telewest area with it not being a landline style connection such as a cable or Dsl ? :confused: