PDA

View Full Version : Tomtom speedcams not showing

mwj182182
27th December, 2008, 05:42 PM
I have got a tomtom ONE with (I think) speed camera files already installed but they don't show up on the "Show POI on map" menu.

Are they dummy files? Or do I have to activate them somehow? Or should I download my own files and overwrite them?

Thanks in advance.

opsmonkey
27th December, 2008, 08:10 PM
I have got a tomtom ONE with (I think) speed camera files already installed but they don't show up on the "Show POI on map" menu.

Are they dummy files? Or do I have to activate them somehow? Or should I download my own files and overwrite them?

Thanks in advance.

go into POI menu and select the cameras you require, as default all POI's are unselected..

mwj182182
27th December, 2008, 10:49 PM
Theres nothing there associated with speed cameras, but all the warning settings are enabled. I will have to test it tomorrow to see if it warns me on not :)

mwj182182
29th December, 2008, 12:35 AM
I have the TT ONE v4, apparently a menu was taken out of the v3 and v4? Is there a way I can put it there?

hg2
29th December, 2008, 01:31 AM
Hi,
For a POI to be shown you will need to select it in the POI management. So go to you POI settings then chose the POI you wish to have use. If you bought your TpmTOm with POI included then the files ought to be there, else look on the CD. If you dont know how to add POI then Google it, you will find the instructions.