PDA

View Full Version : More advanced help please

bjolly
28th September, 2011, 10:30 AM
Hi,

I have my vu+ duo working using 1m motorised dish single feed.

I am receiving all fta channels on various sats. I have had it working with my subscription card at home and understand some other options that I can take that cant be mentioned whilst away on-site, (although I would need another stb.)

With all the options of various plugins I am confused what I need to load to get the best out of this box on its own as a stand alone unit when not using it with a card, and the unmentionable from home is not a current option.

dell_xps
28th September, 2011, 10:55 AM
What image do you have on your VU+ ?
Do you have a usb 3G data dongle ?
You also need the unmentionable,
HTH

bjolly
28th September, 2011, 11:37 AM
I have tried VTI and VIX not sure which is the best or if I should try BH. I am using a 3g dongle in a modem and networked to my PC and vu+. Which Ccam (there appear to be loads of versions etc.) and who do I contact for the other info etc.

bjolly
28th September, 2011, 04:48 PM
Or.. can I use some softcams etc. there are loads of plugins available for d/l what the heck do they do ?

dell_xps
28th September, 2011, 05:25 PM
Check out my tutorial m8, dont ask about cams :-)

freck
28th September, 2011, 06:14 PM
Whats cams:):):)
Freck

bjolly
29th September, 2011, 12:08 PM
Ok, I am going mad if that is possible. I am unable to get the file into the vu+ using either DCC or dreamedit. It says the file is loaded but I am unable to see it via the VIX image load.

I have my pc wirelessly conneted to my router with 3g dongle attached and working, vu+ connected direct to router and happy with network but I am unable to see it in my network so i have tried to use the above progs to FTP - tried fo a couple of hours last night and had to go to bed. Tonight I would like to sought it. I have had it working on my home network where i could see it and just picked up the file and dropped it in the correct directory.

bjolly
29th September, 2011, 12:09 PM
Oh forgot to mention I copied bouquets across without a problem using dream edit.

bjolly
29th September, 2011, 06:13 PM
Ok I have used Vucc and it went straight in !!!!

Now I have googled the next step but I am unable to find any useful info on c and f bits Maybe I have to pay for a server or am I missing something ?

dell_xps
29th September, 2011, 06:13 PM
Look in ipk installer in vix menu, install it, then think its the blue button
to start it :/)

bjolly
29th September, 2011, 06:30 PM
Ok I have gone into sc setup and enabled startup if I try to start I get error... no cfg file.... where do I get info for this ? as I have no x lines to put in.

I have created a .cfg file with just my boxkey and card frequency is that all I need ?

dell_xps
29th September, 2011, 10:21 PM
Google card sharing, cfg file has a line of code telling it
where to connect to etc.

bjolly
30th September, 2011, 09:23 AM
Do you have a site that you recommend or are they as good as each other ?

dell_xps
30th September, 2011, 08:06 PM
Do you have a site that you recommend or are they as good as each other ?

h**p://euro-kings.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?7-Card-Sharing-kings

bjolly
17th October, 2011, 10:56 AM
dell_xps,

Thanks for your help, I have been on the site for a couple of weeks and have tried to get involved, but either my setup is not correct or I am not getting the correct lines.

I can only rx FTA am I missing something ?

dell_xps
17th October, 2011, 11:20 AM
PM me what you have m8 ok.

alec
17th October, 2011, 04:11 PM
Ok I have used Vucc and it went straight in !!!!

Now I have googled the next step but I am unable to find any useful info on c and f bits Maybe I have to pay for a server or am I missing something ?

Yes, you have missed reading the rules on this site.

bjolly
17th October, 2011, 04:19 PM
Nope,

See I have already apologised for an error I made a looong time ago... please read my other posts before getting stroopy with me

Ta