PDA

View Full Version : Cummins Insite HELP!

dieselripoll
28th September, 2011, 02:53 PM
Hi Friends I Need A Little Help With The Insite, i'm new using this program and interface, so i got a Cummins in the garage and i try to cut the cylinders one per one and i need 3 things,
1? Turn Off The A/C
2? Lock The FUN in position "ON"...SO THIS'S MY QUESTION HOW I DO THAT?...

if you know something can you help me please =)

jctech
28th September, 2011, 07:08 PM
Hi Friends I Need A Little Help With The Insite, i'm new using this program and interface, so i got a Cummins in the garage and i try to cut the cylinders one per one and i need 3 things,
1? Turn Off The A/C
2? Lock The FUN in position "ON"...SO THIS'S MY QUESTION HOW I DO THAT?...

if you know something can you help me please =)

Most heavy trucks have an air or electrically operated fan clutch, with a switch on the dashboard.
If you have a fan clutch with no switch, either drop or apply air or voltage to ensure the fan is locked in or out.
The reason for this is to ensure that the fan does not suddenly start while you are working near it, also to ensure even load on the engine while you are doing the cutout or performance test.
If you have a viscous fan, some have a lock device in the centre of the hub on the forward side, some do not.....not much you can do....

kamar1808
29th September, 2011, 01:00 AM
Hallo..
Is there anyone know how to clean uninstall cummins insite 7.4?
This software was crash somehow and I unistalled it and reinstall. but ufter reinstall i can not activated it wiht any password..
please giveme some advise..

Thank you in advance..

jctech
29th September, 2011, 06:25 PM
Hallo..
Is there anyone know how to clean uninstall cummins insite 7.4?
This software was crash somehow and I unistalled it and reinstall. but ufter reinstall i can not activated it wiht any password..
please giveme some advise..

Thank you in advance..

Go to the official Cummins Insite website,
https://insite.cummins.com/insite/downloads/index.html
download the latest v7.5.1 from there, and there are some other tools to clean insite from your PC.