PDA

View Full Version : VAS5054A China clone UPDATE

bavlas
28th September, 2011, 05:34 PM
Hello,
I need update VAS5054A china clone
i have v14 i want update to newest version i thinck it is v19

please help, i pay $ for information,

only install new v19 software not work...china factory say me that i need update hardvare!

Best regards

ahadi
28th September, 2011, 05:53 PM
download.qclt.com - /vas_pc_v19_en/ (http://download.qclt.com/vas_pc_v19_en/)

but not tested:embarassed:

exe123
30th September, 2011, 11:42 AM
you have to update flash, internal flash and eeprom.
if you get all dumps from v19 vas then it is possible

impactops
30th September, 2011, 12:20 PM
Hello,
only install new v19 software not work...china factory say me that i need update hardvare!

Best regards

Begin by providng pictures of the error message(s) you are getting in VASPC V19 and also if you are game pictures of inside the VAS5054, good quality pictures if you can.

Also if you have v14 installed, Winrar all the files that are in C:\SIDIS\home\DBaseSys2\EIDBSS\Vas5054 and post them here.Don't post the ones from v19

Regards
Impactops

dongyoucai
30th September, 2011, 06:35 PM
Hope you can help:burnout:

impactops
30th September, 2011, 06:53 PM
Hope you can help

Thanks for the dumps, but i have accumulated a few already.

What i need is the IFHXXX errors u get when using v19 with this head.So if u can make pictures of the error(s)Also whatever previous version the head worked with i need the files from the folders i specified in my first post.
I don't have v15,v16,v17 and dont really want to install them to get those files, so if you can supply what i had mentioned would be great

Regards
Impactops

dongyoucai
3rd October, 2011, 04:16 PM
IFHXXX??
More points you can say

impactops
4th October, 2011, 03:51 AM
IFHXXX??
More points you can say

I'm assuming when you use v19 you get an error message, make a pic of that message.

There was a v17/v18 patch that was circulating some time back for the clones that replaced one/some of the firmware files, have you installed this?

Also is am i right by saying that the last thing you did before you dumped the eeprom is run D-PDUAPI_Test.exe?

trigital
14th October, 2011, 10:17 AM

What is the 5640A.bin?

impactops
14th October, 2011, 11:49 AM
What is the 5640A.bin?

Bluetooth eeprom, The data displayed in the "Diagnostic Interface Configuration Utility" comes from this eeprom

nicole99wu
21st October, 2011, 10:41 AM
update the hardware?
as I know, the hardware should be the same, and you just need to get a new software, or say ask for a new CD driver from your chinese factory.
or is it because of your didn't intall the software successfully.

mekaoui
9th January, 2012, 06:51 PM
What is the 5640A.bin?

probably 25640
is serial eprom (http://pdf1.alldatasheet.com/datasheet-pdf/view/118391/ATMEL/AT25640A-10PE-2.7.html)

ahadi
25th January, 2012, 08:58 AM
hello all .

trying to update vas5054a from v18 to v19 i have this error .maybe some one have an idea about this error .

ahadi
26th January, 2012, 10:18 AM
sorry ..

maybe i post in wrong place .but maybe some new DKs experience in such error .
:o

PSAXSEVOLUTION
26th January, 2012, 10:26 AM
hello all .

trying to update vas5054a from v18 to v19 i have this error .maybe some one have an idea about this error .
Check this:

IFH_0003
Meaning:
An EDIC response was incorrectly received (characters were lost, the protocol frame is incorrect, etc.).
Causes:
Contact problems in the cabling between host system and EDIC-GH.
Error remedy:
Check the cabling between the host system and EDIC-GH.

ahadi
27th January, 2012, 03:30 PM
thank you .

to update from v18 to 19 dnt need flash any thing . finally v19 works very well with clone diagnostic head without any problem the serial maybe the trick .

Maartinj
2nd February, 2012, 10:51 AM
My China clone was sold with V17 CD, i installed V19, no problem, even on Win7, also have V17 in Virtual Machine and working perfect.

ikara
31st December, 2013, 06:56 PM
my vas5054 clone bought with v14,all time worked ok,last version is v19 but allways after install must copy my VAS5054 folder from older version,after that not came ediabas error 46,but now UDS problem.Tray many sollution,not work.My head have all chips ,maybe now required new flash in head.Will try this up eproms and post result.

yol
31st December, 2013, 08:10 PM
Hi all, happy new year first of all!!

have the clone also, came with v1.2.0 which did not work, downloaded the v2.0.2 which work ok but i need to pair the bt tool - anyone knows what should be the pairing code when pairing it to the pc ?

thanks for any help!

ikara
31st December, 2013, 08:28 PM
Hi all, happy new year first of all!!

have the clone also, came with v1.2.0 which did not work, downloaded the v2.0.2 which work ok but i need to pair the bt tool - anyone knows what should be the pairing code when pairing it to the pc ?

thanks for any help!
happy new year and to you,

pairing code is your serial from device,but my advice not use BT because is slow,

yol
1st January, 2014, 09:23 AM
ikara, thanks for your answer.

i have two problems with that - one is that when i try to pair it on win7 64bit i get pairing error message. the second is that when i connect with usb although the vas5054a is shown under device manager, the ODIS sw cant see it.

impactops
1st January, 2014, 01:00 PM
i have two problems with that - one is that when i try to pair it on win7 64bit i get pairing error message. the second is that when i connect with usb although the vas5054a is shown under device manager, the ODIS sw cant see it.

The 2 problems are related, if you can't get it to work through usb then you won't be able to pair it, regardless whether the driver is installed correctly and see's the device.

The 2nd picture you have provided is the problem, this error should never occur if you have installed the orginal (unmodified) software. However, if you have installed one of these half baked, Free bonus, 1st web release, 50million guides, procedures, from every automotive con man, from one these so called "professional" automotive forums across the road, then these un-orthodox errors will occur.

Regards
Impactops

impactops
1st January, 2014, 01:15 PM
my vas5054 clone bought with v14,all time worked ok,last version is v19 but allways after install must copy my VAS5054 folder from older version,after that not came ediabas error 46

IFH_0046: API ACCESS ERROR

Beleive it or Not, you have the same problem as yol

Regards
Impactops

yol
1st January, 2014, 06:44 PM
Impactops,

thanks for your comments.
i seem to have solve these issues. after messing around with the sw for a couple of hours the ODIS will now load correctly with no error messages. also, when connected via usb, it will show the vas5054a's serial number and correct connection. only issue i have left open is that the bt on my laptop (dell inspiron 15R) seem to not recognize the the vas5054a's bt pass key. i tried pairing it to other pc running xp and there was no problem pairing it.
i will try to connect a bt dongle to my dell laptop and do the pairing there...will post any progress.

impactops
1st January, 2014, 09:31 PM
i seem to have solve these issues. after messing around with the sw for a couple of hours the ODIS will now load correctly with no error messages. also, when connected via usb, it will show the vas5054a's serial number and correct connection.

In other words, you don't really know what you did to fix it?

drakov
1st January, 2014, 10:17 PM
My guess is he installed his modified software correctly

yol
3rd January, 2014, 10:55 PM
Well, it seems i had two versions mixed up files...once ordered the files/cd's, installation went ok as well as bt/usb drivers.

BUT....tried to connect to car with no success - seems that the ODIS although it reads the adapters s/n, it will not actually allow connection through it to the car...maybe i ,iss something in the ODIS ?

Maartinj
4th January, 2014, 07:06 PM
Maybe you have AVDI software installed ? If that true - full remove it
I was fight with my Odis/VAS , finally installed VAS on Virtual Machine and nothing alse

ikara
4th January, 2014, 07:14 PM
IFH_0046: API ACCESS ERROR

Beleive it or Not, you have the same problem as yol

Regards
Impactops

I solved error 46 with old VAS5054 folder,and my interface work well with some 19 version,
my problem is UDS,i try everything reinstall,clean windows,jawa....,so any logical things is new firmware in my interface,what else,regards

impactops
4th January, 2014, 10:56 PM
BUT....tried to connect to car with no success - seems that the ODIS although it reads the adapters s/n, it will not actually allow connection through it to the car...maybe i ,iss something in the ODIS ?

How about showing a picture of the actual error?

impactops
4th January, 2014, 11:17 PM
I solved error 46 with old VAS5054 folder,and my interface work well with some 19 version,
my problem is UDS,i try everything reinstall,clean windows,jawa....,so any logical things is new firmware in my interface,what else,regards

To begin with are you saying that if you install a fresh version of v19 (with no butchered mods) you'll get error 46?

I can tell you now you should not be touching the vas5054 folder or the firmware files.There was a mod some time back for clones that would not work with newer version of vas, this required the replacement of firmware files(s) with ones from previous versions of vas the interface worked with. Even though this might of worked at the time it will cause problems with newer versions.The firmware on a vas5054 is not the same in the traditional sense, the firmware is application dependant. For example if you try to use V18 firmware on V19, it will appear ok, but when you try to diagnose car it will not work.

There are alot of interfaces out there that worked with V14 and would not work with newer versions, thats what the discussions at the beginning of the thread were, firmware files were posted and i could see what the pronlem was, but that member never replied back

yol
7th January, 2014, 04:47 PM
update - apparently the VAS inteface i have is bad. i was always testing car with the same interface, but since i bought two at the same time, i took the other one and it all works ok with it. my supplier is already sending me another one instead of the faulty one.

Thanks to all that tried to help !!

impactops
7th January, 2014, 11:13 PM
update - apparently the VAS inteface i have is bad. i was always testing car with the same interface, but since i bought two at the same time, i took the other one and it all works ok with it. my supplier is already sending me another one instead of the faulty one.

The scenario you have given can occur, one working and the other one not, but that does not mean that the one not working is faulty because you have tried another one in it's place and it works.In my opinion it is very difficult to brick a vas interface, i've even flashed one with actia firmware (since it has the same CPU) and still had the ability to flash back.

I have solved problems for members where they would state it would not working, those who did what i say always managed to get it to work, even members on the deceased Garbage Forum, except in those cases it was in the best interest of that forum not to have it solved so that sellers can sell them "euro clone" vas head regardless if it was faulty or not

Regards
Impactops

yol
28th January, 2014, 02:44 PM
hmmm...Impactops, i get what you say, its just i dont have the time to to mess around with reflash the vas5054a mcu/eeprom/flash or even open it if that was needed. anyway, my supplier will replace the faulty one...even if its not faulty.
thanks anyway for your help!

semaca
2nd March, 2014, 04:58 PM
someone know why can't conect vas 5054 with my car audi a4 year 2007 cod mot CAGA .....thanks

912secured
3rd March, 2014, 04:08 AM
Version 14 is cracked to work with a j2534 i f you do not mind using older version with out being ripped of by the asian. Just look around other sites to do with automotive.

impactops
4th March, 2014, 11:33 AM
Version 14 is cracked to work with a j2534 i f you do not mind using older version with out being ripped of by the asian. Just look around other sites to do with automotive.

Considering a clone vas head is dirt cheap & the functionality you'll get out of Vaspc running a J2534 interface will be limited let alone using it with v14

yol
27th July, 2014, 12:09 PM
Hi all again,

had to reinstall the pc again so more troubles...

installed the 2.0.0 - work ok, connect ok to car ok however drop menus show errors....
(tried installin both win7 x64 and WIN XP x32 - same issue for both)

any idea any one ?

Thanks !!

shanektm450
15th August, 2014, 08:51 PM
You are using the incorrect language version try changing to British this does help

yol
21st August, 2014, 10:22 AM
You are using the incorrect language version try changing to British this does help

thanks! it really made it.

Music73
21st August, 2014, 12:44 PM
I have a odis 1.2 interface with oki chip and software can I use 2.0 straight out the box..

Thanks in advance..

Nik

jo?o antonio
22nd August, 2014, 02:38 AM
H? to all , Can i install VAS or ODIS in the partition, drive D ?
what version of ODIS is good, 2.0.2 ?
what space is used in PC to install software ?

many thanks.

smt
25th August, 2014, 09:41 PM
my work good with odis after install vas pc v19,stop working with vas pc & odis ?? someone can help me

smt
7th September, 2014, 10:31 AM
?????????????????????,

fantomel
26th September, 2014, 09:10 PM
rule it's install vas pc on c drive and backup a file(see my post) after that install odis and odis e on d drive and all will work without problems.

adelamar1
16th October, 2014, 01:44 PM
V?rifiez le c?blage entre le syst?me et EDIC-GH accueillir.

achaccha
27th October, 2014, 04:57 AM

Hello Friends.
It will be possible to repair interface VAS5054? is that during a long code programming VW Amarok had a mishap and accidentally USB pc got disconnected and I came out an error message. since my interface is not recognized by the software VAS5054. does not appear in Device Manager as connected, nor does the sound on the pc when I connect the usb.
Files that are in post # 5 is to repair hardaware?
Thanks for your comment.

elchip
27th October, 2014, 11:11 PM
VAS 5054A 2013.11 ODIS 2.0.2 system

You ADVERST your saling page even u dont know about what you speak.....
It is very funey and you make as fill good on funey post's .....
KUNG - FU marketing :-)

Eduardo Topedo
17th November, 2014, 12:57 AM
Hello,

Best regards

Hello friend, I hope to help with this version in Portuguese already makes model 2014. Good luck. If you do not know calls me install the MP.

Send your email address in the PM I send you the link 0.5 gb

smt
28th November, 2014, 09:48 PM
hi fantomel can you help me to get my vas5054a work again

Dan15
27th November, 2015, 02:45 PM
Hello,

i don't know how to flash the VAS head an dwith wich tool ?

som help ?

ZoOr
10th April, 2020, 12:44 PM
Does anyone happen to have the 5640A.bin? The attachment at the beginning no longer works.