PDA

View Full Version : BMW CAS 3 - 09.2007 - 330i N53 - MSD 81

Artjom
28th September, 2011, 06:21 PM
Hallo guys,

I have the following problem .. the cas is an 330i with the new N53 engine, 09.2007 year.

In the DME i have the error "wrong data" .. i understand that the problem lies in the CAS 3 .. the cas and the dme are from same car.. just the VIN was changes in cas and dme.

Strange is that in DIS - Info of CAS say, its an 09.2007 model with DME N53 engine..
BUT if i read the key by BMW Dealer, the key Info is 330i 2006 N52 Engine (that would explain the error in DME)

I checked the FA in CAS and all is fine.. what is strange .. that if i chnage the production daten in CAS #0907 to any other date,,, i can do it.. and code BUT the info in DIS is same ...

If i take other CAS 3 of other car then i can change the productiondate .. I updated the CAS to make sure the flashdata is ok .. and nothing changed ..

jjrp255630
5th October, 2011, 09:53 PM
Hallo guys,

I have the following problem .. the cas is an 330i with the new N53 engine, 09.2007 year.

In the DME i have the error "wrong data" .. i understand that the problem lies in the CAS 3 .. the cas and the dme are from same car.. just the VIN was changes in cas and dme.

Strange is that in DIS - Info of CAS say, its an 09.2007 model with DME N53 engine..
BUT if i read the key by BMW Dealer, the key Info is 330i 2006 N52 Engine (that would explain the error in DME)

I checked the FA in CAS and all is fine.. what is strange .. that if i chnage the production daten in CAS #0907 to any other date,,, i can do it.. and code BUT the info in DIS is same ...

If i take other CAS 3 of other car then i can change the productiondate .. I updated the CAS to make sure the flashdata is ok .. and nothing changed ..

if cas and dme are from same car, you shoundnt have any error, they must be from differents cars.
if dme is edc17, then you can do nothing about it, but if it is edc16, you can virginise and resync...
good luck