PDA

View Full Version : Asian Channels newbie

coolsamshil9
29th September, 2011, 11:26 PM
i have dm500s and had many asian channels (paid) and sport channels ,since yesterday there an error message ( service do not send a signal) and now i can only view free asian channels only.i was not paying for any subscription.
Mine is a flat with community dish.i dont have username password for dm500s ( default dosent work, it has changed)

i read somehwere to flash it. but do i still get asian paid channels ( like zee tv, star plus) free ?

any advice would be appreciated

thanks

mark8393
29th September, 2011, 11:46 PM
i have dm500s and had many asian channels (paid) and sport channels ,since yesterday there an error message ( service do not send a signal) and now i can only view free asian channels only.i was not paying for any subscription.
Mine is a flat with community dish.i dont have username password for dm500s ( default dosent work, it has changed)

i read somehwere to flash it. but do i still get asian paid channels ( like zee tv, star plus) free ?

any advice would be appreciated

thanks

looks like you bought a box loaded with server, as nothings free.try a rescan, if not you need to pay for new server

coolsamshil9
30th September, 2011, 12:25 AM
looks like you bought a box loaded with server, as nothings free.try a rescan, if not you need to pay for new server

Thanks, how do i rescan ? or how to pay to a new server?

Curious123
30th September, 2011, 06:46 PM
Thanks, how do i rescan ? or how to pay to a new server?

Speak to the person who sold you the dm500.

coolsamshil9
3rd October, 2011, 03:56 PM
Speak to the person who sold you the dm500.
if i could why would i post in forums?

Shady
3rd October, 2011, 04:00 PM
loneliness?

but seriously, it LOOKs like ur servers done you.. u need to find a new sealion and reflash your box (look at stickies) then enter new sealion (a line of text that opens channels)

gabroo
3rd October, 2011, 06:25 PM
hi my openbox s10 keep freezing plz help

alom5
3rd October, 2011, 07:30 PM

probably won't get too much help with posts like that.

IAmATeaf
3rd October, 2011, 08:09 PM
How long have you had the box? If it's around a year then it could/would be what people above have pointed out.

csi534
4th October, 2011, 09:28 AM
try to ask nicely then there'll be somebody that will lend u a hand

mark8393
4th October, 2011, 10:08 AM

Sounds like your lines expired. Factory reset and add a new line. Sorted