PDA

View Full Version : cd/dvd not working

dianered
30th September, 2011, 09:19 AM
hi all i was on here about 3 weeks ago asking what was wrong with my cd/dvd drive having taken it all in i have a new program and new better quality dvd and cd, now i can copy a cd but not a dvd is there somethink missing on my computer or do i need a new drive as i dont understand that if i can copy a cd why can i not copy a dvd any help thanks all

Bazigar007
30th September, 2011, 01:00 PM
Try DVDFAB ... best program I found .. Google it

givenhell
30th September, 2011, 02:12 PM
Try DVDFAB ... best program I found .. Google it

have you test on it...???

lagerland
30th September, 2011, 03:43 PM
Download convert x to dvd very simple to use mate...........

D21198071
30th September, 2011, 08:17 PM
Download convert x to dvd very simple to use mate...........

it take long time to process again...not solved the problem....just change the hardware with the new one...

dianered
30th September, 2011, 09:57 PM
i have fabdvd and all convertxtodvd the two programs go right to the end and then says that everythink was ok but there is nothing on the dvd but if i put it back in again it says the dvd is not empty also it comes up saying the dvd needs to be formatted any help thanks all

dieselenginecat
2nd October, 2011, 08:27 AM
i have fabdvd and all convertxtodvd the two programs go right to the end and then says that everythink was ok but there is nothing on the dvd but if i put it back in again it says the dvd is not empty also it comes up saying the dvd needs to be formatted any help thanks all

what OS do you use...try to find driver for hardware first...not use OS mine...if the problem still happen...change the hardware

Bann32
4th October, 2011, 10:06 PM
Id also suggest uninstalling your current software perhaps an expired trial or crack version?

Depending on OS check Burnrights:

BurnRights - Free software downloads and software reviews - CNET Download.com (http://download.cnet.com/BurnRights/3000-2646_4-10546323.html)

Install a lightweight piece of software to start off, for example:

The Official ImgBurn Website (http://www.imgburn.com/index.php?act=download)

McCarthy92
5th October, 2011, 11:09 PM
Got Same Problem here aswell!

afabozzi
14th October, 2011, 02:46 PM
May have been covered already but I could not find it in a search, can I get your dvd/cd drive model?

Vista and 7: click start and in the search type Device Manager. Open Device Manager and click the arrow next to DVD/CD-ROM drives. then post what it says there

XP: click start then right click My Computer and go to Properties. Click hardware tab then device manager. Click the plus next to the DVD/CD-ROM drives. then post what is says there.