PDA

View Full Version : problem with opel astra

skoulias
1st October, 2011, 05:43 PM
hello i have in my workshop opel astra-h 2007year ,when i try to star the car it seems that is not going to start but at the end the car starts. the trouble code are : b3110 Remote key 2 system voltage low voltage
U2100 No communication with can-bus (high speed)

daewo97
1st October, 2011, 05:54 PM
I think it's a problem with CIM,

adiagnostyka
1st October, 2011, 07:10 PM
Voltage??? low voltage kill communikation

cactikid
1st October, 2011, 08:33 PM
ignition switch fault maybe?

obdmaster
1st October, 2011, 08:36 PM
Astra h has no ignition switch, it has a cim unit????

skoulias
2nd October, 2011, 09:25 AM
yes it has cim this model

Mrubbert
3rd October, 2011, 01:13 AM
Had same or similar problem with astra h 2005. Revs but no start, take out key and wait 5 sec, and it starts directly.

Got 1 key faultcode - wrong key, not low battery.
Always canbus codes - forget that ones.

Most people think about soldering cim problem - i dident touch mine because problem dident come back after check connections under hood ECU. More then 1 year driving every day, no problems. BUT still got faultcodes, wrong key and canbus bla.bla.bla. Magic or lucky fingers, i cant tell.

@Cactikid, have small fragment of memory that in bottom or behind of key cylinder switch is a mecanism that gets stucked specially on this modell and you get this symtom. Remove cylinder and check it.

I wrote about this here in DK and many have write about cim.
Try search Astra Cim.

And ofcourse how is it with key 1 info. ?

Mrubbert
3rd October, 2011, 01:38 AM
Of topic with same car.
Generator light comes on when driving more then 10km only in higher speed 120 +
Charging stabel 14,5 v with different rev.
I know ECU is checking voltage, so i try to check cabel from generator to ECU, one more time disconnect ECU connector. My schematic dident match (thought cabel was broke) and put it back.
Same shit here magic or lucky, generator light never come back on :)
Atleast not in 15000 km when we own the car.

racin-snake
3rd October, 2011, 02:06 AM
try checking the earths under the uec they sometimes need a clean and re tighten

skoulias
4th October, 2011, 09:11 PM
i check his all an ok but i check the fuel pump and i have change the fuel pump all the system but the problem has the change is the same , when i try to start the car the first time is very very hard to start the engine but when at i try to start the car the second time the engine start easier then the first time

Meat-Head
4th October, 2011, 09:22 PM
try checking the earths under the uec they sometimes need a clean and re tighten

Yeah thanks for that, we had one where the nut was MISSING - think look down side of battery, hard to see, but it's laughing at you.

skoulias
5th October, 2011, 04:09 PM
i solve the problem is the crankshaft sensor

Meat-Head
5th October, 2011, 06:11 PM
how did you decide that, or did you phone a freiend?