PDA

View Full Version : Sirius 32n Renault Clio 1.4 16v AT gearbox

immokill
4th October, 2011, 06:13 AM
HELLO

I searched dk and seems that ecu SIRIUS
32N mounted with Automatic transmission ,in this case engine is 1.4 16v , can only start with immo off, but cannot drive the car because it is in limp mode|(only 2 gear workin )

When diagnostic CLIP reads ecu it is showin that its manual transmission , in ecu configuration.

Here I upload orig 29f200 and file that starts the car with
wire cut on pin 58.

I NEED SOLUTION PLEASE FOR IMMO OFF ON SIRIUS 32N ECU WITH
AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION

Regards

choro
4th October, 2011, 08:15 AM
HELLO

I searched dk and seems that ecu SIRIUS32N mounted with Automatic transmission ,in this case engine is 1.4 16v , can only start with immo off, but cannot drive the car because it is in limp mode|(only 2 gear workin )

When diagnostic CLIP reads ecu it is showin that its manual transmission , in ecu configuration.

Here I upload orig 29f200 and file that starts the car with
wire cut on pin 58.

AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION

Regards
and thus whether it will happen?

alfabit
4th October, 2011, 08:35 AM
AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION

Why do you keep this with immo off ? Virgin and emu doesn`t satisfy you ? This way the car doesn`t even know that it can be started with a screwdriver ! Your dump virgin no mods at all, only keys learning sector is re-learned with emu instead of keys.

immokill
4th October, 2011, 12:04 PM
Hi

It satisfy ME but it is not my car .
I dont have emu to make it with emu.
Owner wants immo off ,lost key, and it is HIS car an he can do whatever He wishes to do with it,
mine is to HELP Him if I want to help... :top:

Regards

immokill
4th October, 2011, 03:44 PM
Thank you

Solved ,old school method... relay +15 ign for ecu redesigned :|) after one starting of engine.

Regards

ggpanos
4th October, 2011, 09:00 PM
Why do you keep this with immo off ? Virgin and emu doesn`t satisfy you ? This way the car doesn`t even know that it can be started with a screwdriver ! Your dump virgin no mods at all, only keys learning sector is re-learned with emu instead of keys.

Note that all cars that have auto gear and sirius32; the sirius32 has CAN bus.... so I do not think it's good idea to use emulator...

alfabit
5th October, 2011, 09:57 AM
Note that all cars that have auto gear and sirius32; the sirius32 has CAN bus.... so I do not think it's good idea to use emulator...

Of course it can`t be used emu on CAN-immo, he-he...:hahaha: Immokill didn`t say that ! Not very frequent Clio 1.4 automatic, personally i`ve seen none till now ! :top:

alfabit
7th October, 2011, 03:16 PM
thanks alot

For what ? And thanks are for who ? :stoned:

Using that small button could make clear all this, don`t you think ? :beer: